Here are Top 5 Grants to apply for in January 2023!
These grants aim to support and fund projects that align with the grant giver’s mission and values.
- Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant
This is for all the countries in Africa. I strongly recommend you apply for this one. Some people have applied for 3 or 4 editions and have not been selected. Here is my advice for you if you are in that category. Click here to read https://www.dayoadetiloye.com/review-your-tef-business-plan-summary-and-video-before-you-apply-for-the-2023-edition/
To apply for the TEF visit www.tefconnect.net
- Apply for N2milion grant from Flourish Africa Grant for Female Entrepreneurs
Here is for women, you need to put in your best. This one is the second edition of the grant completion. This programe is put together by Mrs Folorunso Alakija.
Flourish Africa is the women empowerment movement founded by Mrs Folorunso Alakija to serve as a catalyst for female empowerment and development.
- Apply for Kaduna state government Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship.
4. Apply for brave women Nigeria grant for women-led businesses (up To $50,000 funding)
This one is a serious grant. Study to see if you qualify https://bravewomenng.com/register/
5. Apply for Target Forward Founders accelerator program if you are in the following categories
Baby and Toddler, Beauty, Food and Beverage, Health and Personal Care, Household Essentials, Pets, Toys and Entertainment
Here are Top 5 Grants to apply for in January 2023! as explained above.
If you need one on one consulting on grants call or whatsapp 08060779290
You know I told you last here that I will be mentoring some people to win grant this year.
Click the link below to register for the course now.
Are you looking to secure funding for your organization or project? Look no further than our comprehensive Grant Writing course! Our course is designed to teach you the skills and strategies necessary to write winning grant proposals.
Our curriculum includes lessons on researching funding opportunities, crafting compelling narratives, and building relationships with funders. Our experienced instructors have a track record of success in securing funding and will provide valuable insights and feedback on your own grant proposals.
In addition to in-depth instruction, the course also includes hands-on exercises and real-world examples to ensure that you are fully prepared to write effective grant proposals. Whether you are a nonprofit professional, a researcher, or an entrepreneur, our course will provide you with the tools you need to secure funding for your important work.
- Top warehouse locations in Sharjah - January 26, 2023
- An Advanced Guide for Those Looking to Invest in Cryptocurrency - January 24, 2023
- Business Opportunity Recommended for 2023 that will make you millions in Nigeria - January 16, 2023