Review Your TEF Business plan summary and video before you apply for the 2023 Edition
A lot of people have applied more than 5 times, and they have not been selected simply because they have been making mistakes in their business plans, business ideas, business models and business pitching over and over again.
TEF 2023 Grant application procedures have changed over time and have been consistent in the last 2 editions. The final thing that makes you to be selected are just two things.
- The business plan summary
- The video pitching, which you will submit together for marking by the TEF. And you will be announced whether you are selected or not selected.
This year I will be helping few people to review their past business plan summary and video and give you professional feedback on the business idea, business model, business plan summary and video pitching and the mistakes and what to do to improve It or if you should change the idea totally.
This will cost you a token because it is a service we do professionally as a company at DABH. We write business plans and Connect entrepreneurs with knowledge and resources. If you have an interest in this review call or whatsapp. 08060779290.
Also, if you have not applied before and this is your first time knowing about TEF 2023, Then, Go to Tefconnect.com and apply. All the stages from applying to online training are straightforward if you are committed to the process.
The final stage that determines your success is the Business Plan Summary and video Pitching, which you will submit together.
If you want more clarification, watch my Series of past videos on the process….
1. How to Apply and Scale Through the 1st Stage of Tony Elumelu $5000 Grant
2. 5 Stages of the TEF Grant Application Process You Must Pass to Win the $5000 Grant
3. How to Answer the Business Summary Document of Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is the leading champion of entrepreneurship in Africa. Its objective is to empower women and men across our continent, catalysing economic growth, driving poverty eradication and ensuring job creation. TEF believes the private sector’s role is critical for Africa’s development and that the private sector must create both social and economic wealth.
The application for TEF 2023 is open to Africans from all 54 African countries with scalable business ideas or a business that has been operational for no more than 5 years.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age and above.
- All businesses must be business ideas or an early stage company, in the range of 0 to 5 years old.
- Non-refundable seed funding of $5,000
- A world class business training for 12 weeks
- Access to TEF Alumni network with over 15,000 entrepreneurs across’ Africa
- Mentoring and networking opportunities via Africa’s largest digital platform for entrepreneurs, TEFConnect.net.