HIGH NUTRIENT GARRI PRODUCTION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample High Nutrient Garri Production business plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Notes, Competitions, etc. High Nutrient Garri Production business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF HIGH NUTRIENT GARRI PRODUCTION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Business: HIGH-NUTRIENT GARRI PRODUCTION
Industry: Food Processing Industry (High Nutrient Garri Production Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILADWONDER is a High Nutrient Garri Production company based in Ogun State, Nigeria. We are registered as a limited liability company owned by Dayo Adetiloye, Pelumi Agunbiade and other investors under the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and legally licensed by the National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) here in Ogun State. We have also been able to secure all necessary permits and documents from all concerned departments across all levels.
At PATILADWONDER, our primary objective as a company is to ensure that both our domestic and foreign customers receive the highest-quality processed garri from us. In order to satisfy our diverse consumers, we process our mechanized high-nutrient garri in white and yellow for sale.
We are committed to sustainability as a company and we actively contribute to the development of our host community. We are equally committed to meeting our customers’ needs precisely and completely. As such, we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards.
At PATILADWONDER, we have in place CRM software that will let us manage a one-on-one relationship with each direct customer no matter how big our company base may get.
Products and Service
PATILADWONDER is a mechanized High Nutrient Garri Production company that is committed to producing the best garri that is hygienic and safe for consumption.
Our High Nutrient Garri is a uniquely packaged read-to-drink gari. The creamy white and slightly yellow granular flour is made from cassava, which is uniquely refined to suit everyone’s taste and status due to the addition of sugar, milk, and peanut. This product is gradually becoming a household food item among Nigerians, especially the youth, who are often too busy to access cooked food.
The benefits of our products and services are;
- Provision of quality products
- Excellent customer care services.
- Lowest possible prices.
- Effective and easily accessible sales channel
Objectives for High Nutrient Garri Production Business Plan in Nigeria
- To increase sales by at least 75% in the second year
- To initiate a good relationship with bulk purchasers and buyers so as to increase our reach
- To launch five new distribution outlets in the fourth year.
Mission for the High Nutrient Garri Production Business Plan in Nigeria
- To ensure we process garri of the highest quality using the best machines and resources
- To ensure that our processed garri becomes a profitable business for our partners and distributors
- To exceed customer expectations in every sense by producing quality products in a sustainable way.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction so that more than 60 percent of the customer base are a return customer
Vision for the High Nutrient Garri Production Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to ensure our customer get quality garri with low cyanide content, moisture content and sand content that is hygienic and safe to consume
Management Team of the High Nutrient Garri Production Business
Pelumi Agunbiade: She has over nine years of experience business and has over the years assisted in growing several businesses having worked for some leading brands in Nigeria. She has a B.Sc. in Business Administration from the University of Lagos (UNILAG). She is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS).
Mr. Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years of experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business, and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Academic skill and practical experience in business administration.
- Capacity to consistently provide high-quality goods and products all year round.
- Good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing, and promotional skills to the business.
Our Business Structure
Knowing fully well the kind of High Nutrient Garri Production business we intend to build and our hopes to grow big by entering the international market. We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the kind of world-class business we want to own. This is why we have made moves to hire people that are qualified, hardworking, dedicated, customer-centric, and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stakeholders. As such, we would hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Managing Director
- Production Plant Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Customer Service Executives
- Social Media Manager
- Sales and Marketing Officer
- Store Manager
- Security Guard
- Truck Drivers
- Plant Casual Workers
Our Competitive Advantage for High Nutrient Garri Production Business in Nigeria
High Nutrient Garri Production been a market that is open to all and sundry, the industry is fiercely competitive as expected. As a standard High Nutrient Garri Production company, we are prepared to compete favorably with other companies in Nigeria because we are aware of the increased competition.
PATILADWONDER is starting a standard High Nutrient Garri Production business that will in fact become the preferred option for all. Some of our competitive advantages includes;
- Our location
- Our distribution networks
- The vast experience of our team as well as that of our board who are highly knowledgeable in growing a business from the scratch
- Our excellent customer service culture
- Proper care and development opportunities for our employee
- Our leverage of the internet by using our websites and social media platforms
Knowing fully well that with a proper SWOT analysis we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our weaknesses, and be well-equipped to confront our threats. We conducted research and came up with the following results
- One of our major strengths is we produce yellow garri which other producers don’t. This action alone has attracted more customers to our business and give us leverage in the market.
- Another strength we leverage on is that we are adjacent to significant states and megacities like Lagos State because to our location in Ijebu, Ogun State.
- Our consulting services for small start-ups in addition to our goods equally brings us closer to our prospective customers.
- With us are the top employees in the market that not only fully comprehend the garri business but also fully comprehend our vision and are working toward it.
- We operate very good machinery that allows for mass production and reduces waste.
- As a start-up, one major weakness is the fact that we are a new company and we don’t have market credibility yet.
- As a result of limited funds, we presently operate in just one location which will seriously limit our vision of supplying to our target markets all over Nigeria
- The fact that we are going to be operating our High Nutrient Garri Production company close to significant states and megacities like Lagos State because to our location provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell to a large number of people.
- Garri is one of the most demanded Nigerian diets because is it cheap and easy to make and can be taken in majorly two ways that are fast to prepare as a result, there is a huge demand for garri and all what we are going to do to push our products to them by making it the most preferred.
One of the major threat is the arrival of a new High Nutrient Garri Production company in same location where ours is located in the nearest future
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312
Or send a WhatsApp message or email us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.