ICE CREAM BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Ice cream Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Ice cream Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept notes, Competitions, etc. The ice cream business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Ice Cream Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: ICE CREAM
Industry: Confectionery (Ice Cream Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD Ice cream is a standard and registered ice cream production company based in Egbeda, Lagos state. Our ice creams are made in a clean and highly hygienic environment by trained professionals. We offer varieties of ice cream flavors, such as chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and different quantities.
Almost everybody on the earth consumes ice cream, but mainly children; therefore, our targeted audience are children, teenagers, youth, and young adults.
We are aware of the competitors in the industry, and we have in place the necessary strategies that will give us an edge in entering the market, attracting and retaining our customers, and having recurring customers.
The demand for Ice cream is rapidly increasing. The ice cream market in Nigeria registered a growth of 8.52% to reach 15,853 Million naira in 2018. The average consumption per capita in value terms reached 2.24USD per capita (in retail prices) in 2015. Until 2025, the ice cream market in Nigeria is forecast to reach 1.75 billion USD at retail prices, thus increasing at a CAGR of 15.8% per annum for the period 2020-2025. A close watch of events in the industry reveals that the industry has profited from increased demand over the last half a decade.
The business will build a brand around the exceptional quality and affordability of its products. Our online presence will increase our marketing online in the form of a good website. We post the best offers on social media sites, including Facebook pages, Instagram, Twitter, and so on, to promote our products.
We have delivery service options for our customers, and our outlet is well secured with the various payment options. We will ensure that all our customers are given first-class treatment whenever they visit any of our chains of outlets.
We ensure that we registered our business with NAFDAC and other necessary regulatory bodies.
The benefits of our products and services are;
- Availability of a variety of nutritious, tasty, and flavored Ice cream
- Employment opportunities.
- Unique, delicious Ice cream
- Fair and lowest possible prices
Our products and services
PATILAD Ice cream will utilize only the highest quality products from the most reputable supplier in and outside the country. We ensure that we produce consistently and efficiently to satisfy our customers. Patilad will also offer discount prices to wholesalers and retailers. Our products and services are as follows:
- Varieties of flavored Ice Cream
- Online ordering and home delivery
- Sale to wholesalers and retailers
Keys to Success
Our keys to success at Patilad Ice Cream include:
- Quality and excellent service.
- Reliability and quality assured standard.
- An excellent retail location for walk-in customers
- Modern machinery and technology
- Affordable pricing
- Qualified and experienced staff.
- Power supply – for smooth and consistent production
The objective for Ice Cream Business Plan in Nigeria
- To produce varieties of unique, delicious Ice Cream up to 50,000 pieces in year one.
- To establish a relationship with bulk purchasers or dealers to reach far places in Nigeria
- To establish our brand in major cities’ hearts via our branded mobile partnerships with supermalls, stores, and the likes.
- To achieve a net profit in year one and meeting sales goals
- To provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices
Goal for the Ice Cream Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide flavored Ice Cream of quality standard and to set a pace in the Confectionery industry in Nigeria
Vision for the Ice Cream Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to be a leading Ice Cream brand in Nigeria, reaching every part of the nation and beyond.
Mission for the Ice Cream Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to provide rich and nutritious ice cream with unique flavors available in supermarkets, grocery stores across Nigeria and other African countries.
Read Also: Eatery Business Plan in Nigeria
Management Team of the Ice Cream Business Plan in Nigeria
Emmanuel favor- She is the founder and owner of PATILAD Ice cream. She is a professional Chef with over ten years of hands-on experience in the confectionery industry, working for some of the leading brands in Nigeria. She obtained a BSc in Food Science and a certificate from the Chefs Royal Academy Lagos.
Mr. Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years of experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business, and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Oluwabusuyi Ayodele: He is in charge of sales and marketing, packaging, and distribution. He obtained a BSc in Marketing from Obafemi Awolowo University.
We brought to the business:
- Academic skill and practical experience in Ice cream
- Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service.
- Quality processed product and a good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing, and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Ice cream Business Plan in Nigeria
With over ten years of experience in the production Industry and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspects of services, I’ve been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment, and organization skills, among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped put together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day-to-day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Icecream Business Plan in Nigeria
Ice cream dipping cabinet, merchandising case, drop-in ice cream bar freezer, reach-in freezer, walk-in freezer, ice machine, ice cream dispenser, ice cream cone dispenser, toppings dispensers, syrup pumps, chairs, tables, countertops, point of sales system, menu board, hand sinks, blenders, dishwashing units, cleaning supplies, ice cream cone holders.
Competitor Analysis for Ice Cream Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Variety of nutritious, tasty, and flavored Ice Cream
- Rich and creamy ice cream
- Efficient production system.
- Affordable prices and discount offers
Our three significant competitive advantages are:
- Efficient production system.
- Variety of nutritious, tasty, and flavored technically made Ice cream
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement business plans, and train business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong, and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on 08105636015, 08076359735 or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access your Free Gift on How to Secure Funding for your business in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential.
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023