EATERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Eatery Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Eatery Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Eatery Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Eatery Business Plan in Nigeria
Industry: Hospitality (Eatery Business plan in Nigeria)
Patilad eatery is a well-known Eatery in the city of Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria. We are committed to eradicating hunger by providing tasty food at affordable prices. We offer healthy and delicious meals which include; rice, beans, yam, spaghetti, semo, eba, amala, fufu, starch, all kinds of soup, such as egusi, ewedu, stew, ofe nsala, edikakong, afang, vegetable soup, and so on and we receive orders for Home deliver.
We have seasoned and professional chefs who have been in the industry for some years in our management team; therefore, we won’t go wrong providing good food. We make sure we prepare our meals to satisfy our customers, retain them, and patronize us more.
Food, as we know, is a vital need in a human’s life; therefore, it should be available and eaten at the right time. This business is indeed lucrative because at least 2 out of bachelors will need to buy food and eat; also, lazy students might decide to buy food to kill their hunger. According to IMF, the size of the food and beverage industry in Nigeria is valued at 800 billion Naira, with an estimated 40% growth expected in 2016. Our targeted audience is the people in our environs, businessmen and women, students, bachelors, spinsters, market women, individuals, and households. We will ensure we consider each pocket from the low-income earner to the high-income earner. There will be the availability of various payments options for our customers to choose from.
We provide a delicious, healthy, nutritious, and tasty meal for everyone. Our staff is carefully selected, screened, and trained to portray the morals of our eatery and serve our customers right.
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Benefits of our products and services are
- Provision of various delicious meals.
- Available options to eat-in or take away
- Tasty food at Affordable rates
- On-time home delivery
- Reliable customer service support
Our products and services
Patilad eatery is into providing highly delicious and nutritious food for our clients. We are committed to offering healthy and tasty meals.
We offer various kinds of food which include;
- Delicious food such as rice, beans, yam, spaghetti, swallow
- Cooking and sales of all kinds of soup, such as egusi, ewedu, stew, ofe nsala, edikakong, afang, vegetable soup, and so on
- Ordering Home delivery
Keys to Success
- Good food with a nice aroma
- Professional chef
- Outstanding and excellent customer care service.
- Hygienic and neat environment
Objective for Eatery Business Plan in Nigeria
- To offer high-quality services and a wonderful experience at reasonable prices.
- To launch new eateries in different states and location
- To double revenue in less than two years.
- To provide food at affordable prices for all to eat.
- To have at least 70% of recurring customers
Goal for the Eatery Business Plan in Nigeria
To ensure our clients enjoy good food and remain healthy by providing food in a neat and hygienic environment.
Vision for the Eatery Business Plan in Nigeria
To ensure optimal nutrition and improve overall health in our society.
Mission for the Eatery Business Plan in Nigeria
Patilad eatery’s mission is to build a world-class eatery where people can eat at an affordable rate and still remain healthy.
Read Also: Catfish Business Plan in Nigeria
Management Team of the Eatery Business Plan in Nigeria
Chioma Chukwuka –With over 20 years’ experience working in the Hospitality industry, having worked in top rated hotels as chef. She has attended so many seminars and trainings on nutrition and food. She is the CEO of Patilad Eatery.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in Eatery business.
- Capacity to consistently provide tasty foods
- Good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Eatery Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 20 years’ experience in Eatery business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of eatery, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day-to-day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Eatery Business Plan in Nigeria
Pots, spoons, plates, refrigerator, gas, cylinder, pestle and mortar, grinding machine, generator, oven, turning stick, knife, chairs, tables, serviette, toothpicks, cups, apron, handkerchief, nylon, washing hand basin, soap, broom, mop stick, waste bin/ Nylon, water supply, light supply.
Competitor Analysis for Eatery Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- High quality service in a well secured and clean environment.
- Outstanding customer care service.
- Operations management, and skilled employees.
- Fair prices and discount offers.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- High quality services in a well secured and clean environment.
- Excellent customer care service.
- Fair prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement business plans, and train on business plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong, and winning business plan for any use.
Call me on 08105636015, 08076359735 or Send me an email at: email@example.com.
Click here to access your Free Gift on How to Secure Funding for your business in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential.
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023