Igho Sanomi: Biography, networth, family life, achievements
Igbo Sanomi is the quintessential successful Nigerian businessperson. He has business holdings in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, shipping, aviation, and real estate ventures. He is a multi-talented individual. Igho Sanomi, a dynamic young man with interests in telecommunications, shipping, aviation, and real estate investments, is a businessman, geologist, motivational speaker, and philanthropist.
Aghor, in Nigeria’s Delta State, is the hometown of Igho Charles Sanomi. Dickens Ogheneruemu Patrick Sanomi and Mabel Iyabo Sanomi had their first son, a fifth child, on May 17, 1975. Igho Sanomi was raised by his parents, who were devoted Catholics. His father served as the Nigerian Police Force’s (NPF) retired Assistant Inspector General (AIG). His mother was a nurse and currently serves as the Isotun Ijesha kingdom’s yeye jemo (tribe leader) in Osun State. Igho Sanomi attended the University of Jos in Plateau State, Nigeria, after successfully completing his elementary and secondary schooling, and he earned a Bsc in geology and mining there.
Igho Sanomi’s Career
Igho Sanomi had a successful start to his career. He returned to work as the co-founder and Executive Director of Sarian Oil, an oil business with its primary operations in West Africa, as soon as he had his degree. During his time as executive director, the organization made significant strides. By skillfully negotiating the export and delivery of fuel oil from West Africa to the Gulf Coast of the United States, he was able to increase the efficiency of trade activities. A cooperation between Igbo Sanomi and a global oil trading organization in Zug, Switzerland, enabled the import and export of refined petroleum into and out of West Africa.
Igho Sanomi – Taleveras Group
Igho Sanomi is the founder and CEO of Taleveras Group, a business he founded in 2004 to combine his business interests and help make Nigeria one of the world’s most prosperous nations. With operations in the upstream, midstream, downstream, and power sectors of Nigeria’s energy business, Taleveras Group has grown to become one of the country’s top energy firms. One of the Nigerian businesses that won oil-lifting contracts from the federal government through the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the Taleveras Group. The corporation transacts in millions of dollars’ worth of crude oil, gasoline, jet fuel, LPG, gasoil, and petrochemicals each year. After acquiring Afam Power on July 30, 2013, Taleveras Group, managed by Igho Sanomi, teamed up with Alstom Group to refurbish and expand the 900-megawatt power plant.
The Igho Sanomi Foundation
The Dickens Sanomi Foundation was established in 2011 by Igho Sanomi and his brothers. The non-governmental organization was founded in memory of their late father, Dickens Oghenereumu Patrick Sanomi, who had a lifelong passion for reducing poverty and social hardship in Nigeria.
The Taleveras Group and the Midel Group are the main sponsors of the Foundation. The Foundation’s main initiatives focus on increasing young people’s and children’s access to education, mentoring young people and entrepreneurs, and equipping those from marginalized communities with the knowledge and abilities they need to succeed.
Other charitable endeavors of Igho Sanomi include:
- He sponsors an annual essay competition for Nigerian secondary schools through the Dickens Sanomi Foundation. The winner receives a scholarship, and the school receives money to purchase computers, lab equipment, etc.
- organizing workshops for aspiring young authors to improve their skills.
- The Dickens Sanomi Foundation was able to deliver aid and supplies to 12300 flood victims from Nigeria’s Bayelsa and Delta States.
- The Taleveras group supports Lifeline Care Association, a society dedicated to protecting human life and promoting national development.
- In order to sponsor the first Africa Youth Athletics Championships in Warri, Igho Sanomi paid the Delta State Sports Commissioner, Amaju Pinnick, $10 million in 2010.
Read Also: Benedict Peters: Biography, net worth, family life, achievements
Awards And Honors of Igho Sanomi
- Ade Adefuye’s replacement as honorary chair of the Martin Luther King, Jr. International Salute Committee is Ade.
- Georgia, a state in the US, bestows honorary citizenship.
- The Taleveras Group received a Certificate of Merit for Humanitarianism from Lifeline Care Association in 2006.
- The Abuja Enterprise Agency (AEA), the Department of International Development (DFID), and the Federal Capital Territory Administration recognized a man as the best male entrepreneur of the year at the Federal Capital Territory Business Excellence Awards in 2007.
- His status as “One of the new generation of young professionals in Nigeria who are establishing themselves as young leaders of the private sector business community” was recognized by Forbes Magazine in 2007.
- He was selected “Young Entrepreneur of the Year” by Mode Men Magazine in 2008.
- He received a “Award of Excellence” from the Global Initiative for Peace, Love, and Care (GIPLC) in 2010.
- He was named the “Young Humanitarian of the Year” in 2012 by Mode Men Magazine.
- He was named the “Oil and Gas Man of the Year” in 2013 by the Nigeria Advancement Awards.
- 2014 M.C. Ebo Award for Service and Leadership.
- 2014’s GIPLC Eguono Lifetime Award.
- 2014 recipient of Africa’s Emerging Community Development Icon Award.
- In 2015, the Martin Luther King Legacy Award for Service and Philanthropy was given.
- 2015 appointment to the advisory board of the West Africa Book Development Fund. From the University of Jos Alumni Association: “Worthy Ambassador Award”
Igho Sanomi Personal Life
Sanomi has managed to keep his personal affairs hidden from the public, yet he is rumored to be married and have four kids. He is one of the most youthful Nigerians to buy a private jet.
Igho Sanomi Net Worth
His net worth is estimated at $1 billion.
Hope you enjoy this article?
Share your thoughts in the comment session.
Contact us today for your business consultancy and business advisory services. We can help you fine-tune your idea, structure your business, market your business, train your staff, consult on your retirement plan, coach you for financial success. We also write a business plan and help with fundraising strategies and Grant applications. We can help you start, grow, and expand your business.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735, and 08113205312.
Or send a WhatsApp message or email us either at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.