JEWELRY RETAILING Business plan in Nigeria
JEWELRY RETAILING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample Jewelry Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Jewelry Retailing Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Jewelry Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: JEWELRY RETAILING
Industry: Apparel Industry (Jewelry Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD Jewelry Retailing is a designer and retailer of branded and unbranded unique jewelries and retail silver, gold and platinum jewelry pieces that may or may not have precious stone in them.
Patilad Jewelry retailing deals in rings, necklaces, earrings and wristwatches as well as other jewelry accessories in addition to other services which we intend to generate more revenue for our store and allow us sustain and grow as a business.
Patilad Jewelry retailing is located at Tanke, Ilorin with distributors scattered through the towns and cities of Nigeria. We offer variety of unique jewelry pieces as well as high quality maintenance services, all available at competitive prices to the local community. Our selection will range in various colors, sizes and styles to meet the unique needs of everyone. We will work hard to ensure that patilad products are not just accepted nationally in Nigeria, but also in other parts of the world.
Some of our products and services we intend to offer are;
- Retail sale of silver, gold and platinum jewelries
- Sales of watches, rings, earrings and bracelets with precious stones such as diamond, emeralds, rubies, sapphire and other rare stones
- Jewelry repair and customization services
- Jewelry resizing and polishing
- Advisory services
These products are produced to meet the ever growing demand for low cost high quality products that are compatible with what the average Nigerian can afford and still guarantee its suitability to their different skin type.
At Patilad Jewelry retailing, we are committed to seeing you look good and unique into outstanding Jewelry, and will work with your budget without compromising on the great quality we are known for. Excellent customer service and satisfaction are at the heart of our business, and are reflected in all what we do. What makes us stand out amongst others is our creativity and commitment to quality. We recommend booking a complimentary consultation to come in and talk about your Jewelry choice with us.
The benefits of our products and services are
– The provision of unique, and high quality valuable jewelries and accessories
– Availabilities of varieties of jewelries meeting the need of a wide range of class of people.
– Prompt delivery services and quality design
– Excellent customer care services
– Fair and lowest possible prices
Read also: Cakes-Business-Plan-Nigeria
Objective for JEWELRY RETAILING Business Plan in Nigeria
- To become the premier Jewelry retailing producer in Nigeria.
- To aggressively expand during the first three years of operation.
- To satisfy our market segment that demand higher quality products and to maintain a steady growth in sales volume that will sustain the company for future years
- To offer high-quality unique, exquisite and sophisticated jewelry designs at reasonable prices.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices.
Goal for the JEWELRY RETAILING Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the leading JEWELRY RETAILING producing industry in Nigeria and the West African sub region in ten (10) years through the provision of excellent sales services and products.
Vision for the JEWELRY RETAILING Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to establish a standard and world class Jewelry retailing business. Company whose services and brand will not only be accepted in Nigeria, but also in other parts of the world.
Mission for the Jewelry retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
Patilad’s mission is to become the premier Jewelry retailing industry in the West African sub region and overseas.
Management Team of the Jewelry retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
Akinwande Favor – is highly knowledgeable in the Jewelry retailing business. He has over 7 years’ experience in the industry. Moreover he is a graduate of Business Administration from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Aderemi Timothy: He has broad experience in the Jewelry retailing industry. He works as a consultant for more than 4 years for some high profiled Jewelry retailing businesses. He is part of the board members of Exquisite Jewelry home.
We brought to the business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in Jewelry retailing business.
– Capacity to consistently provide high quality, unique, exquisite and sophisticated Jewelry retailing all year round.
– Quality product and good understanding of the market trend.
– Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
With over 9 years’ experience in Jewelry retailing business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of Jewelry retailing, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
MATERIALS AND MACHINE FOR JEWELRY RETAILING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA.
The materials includes outdoor signs(banners), shelves, varieties of display cases for accessories, Mirrors, sales materials and tags, shopping bags for packing the products after purchase, Gift wrapping box, receipt, printers, security system (CCTV), Point-of-sale System (POS). Adequate cleaning supplies (glass cleaner, mops, spray cleaners, sponge and so on), needles and pins, scissors, tables, chairs.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR JEWELRY RETAILING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
– High quality, unique, exquisite and sophisticated Jewelry retailing
– All year round available of our customers’ choicest Jewelry retailing
– Efficient and highly reliable distribution network
– Excellent customer care services
– Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
Our three major competitive advantages are:
1. High quality, unique, exquisite and sophisticated Jewelry.
2. Different varieties, all year round availability of our customers’ choicest Jewelry, combined with effective marketing strategy
3. Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312
or Send me an email at: email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential https://app.getresponse.com/site2/consultdayo?u=SuQl&webforms_id=4057602