Beauty & Wellness Business plan in Nigeria
This sample Beauty & Wellness Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Beauty & Wellness Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Beauty & Wellness Business plan in Nigeria
Business: Beauty & Wellness
Industry: Beauty & Wellness Industry
PATILAD Beauty & Wellness Company offers these following products and services: make-up, hair styling, beauty and health product development, spa and detox services, and so many more in Lagos State, Nigeria.
It is widely known that Health and Wellness are important integrals to the mental, physical, economical, and social development of any living being; we are contributing our quota to the development of the society.
The benefits of our products and services include:
- Improvement in the emotional and physical well-being of our clients
- The experiences we give our clients help them reduce the stress level in their body system.
- We boost our clients’ self-esteem by enhancing their physical appearance
- Our products and services help the human brain function better
My business meets a need and demand for:
- The growing demand of skincare demand in Nigeria.
- The 77 percent of Nigerian women that uses skin enhancing products – the highest percentage in the world.
- Products and services for occasions and events
- The removal of toxic materials from the body system
PATILAD Beauty & Wellness started as a result of my study and research into the Beauty and Wellness industry in Nigeria. I understand the current and potential capacity of the market to continue growing over the years, I am plunging into the space to gain an ample market share.
We are dedicated to providing wellness and beauty services for women and men of all ages. To also make quality products available to our clients that ensures that they maintain a beautiful and healthy image.
Our Services include:
- Nails: Manicure, pedicure.
- Massage: Relaxing, shiatsu, lymphatic drainage and many other types.
- Hair removal: Eyebrows, armpits, groin, and more.
- Male shaving: Legs, chest, back, and more.
- Makeup session
- Spa session
- Hair: Smooth and modeled brush for short and long hair.
Our products include
- Artificial nails
- Skin products
- Artificial Eyebrows and pencils
- Makeup kit.
- Human and synthetic weave-on hair
- Detox kit
Objective of PATILAD Beauty & Wellness Business plan in Nigeria
To promote unique experiences and feelings through the high quality and uniqueness of our product and service delivery.
To promote a pleasant work environment, generating opportunities for development, and creating room for personal and collective profit.
With the society
To contribute our quota to the development of our society by providing employment opportunities and skill acquisition programs for young individuals.
To expand to 5 major cities across West Africa within our first ten years of operations.
To maintain a healthy yearly cash flow by paying attention to our receivables.
Goal for the PATILAD Beauty & Wellness Business plan in Nigeria
Our goal is to become the biggest and best wellness beauty delivery app in Nigeria; offering our nails, massage, waxing, detox, and hairbrush products and services to our clients at the comfort of their homes. We will achieve this by leveraging tech solutions such as the creation of mobile apps for bookings.
Vision for the PATILAD Beauty & Wellness Business plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to be recognized as a leading wellness & beauty brand in the local market, identified by our professionalism, quality and excellent customer service, which allows us to be the best option in the market.
Mission for the PATILAD Beauty & Wellness Business plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to provide quality comprehensive wellness and beauty services with a unique touch that exceed our clients’ expectations. Our aspiration is to be a company with sustained growth; innovative and dedicated to serving and helping our clients to look and feel good, with the help of a committed and solid work team.
Success factors for PATILAD Beauty & Wellness Business plan in Nigeria
- Investing in customer relationships will increase our sales and also promote loyalty to our beauty salon.
- Paying attention to the quality of the products and services we offer, and updating the products and techniques used in your salon are essential factors for the survival of the business.
- Being aware of technical and sanitary standards is one of the key success factors in the beauty & wellness industry.
- Our brand must be targeted to the niche markets it serves because her reputation comes from the customer’s perception of your business.
- Our space and conveniences need to portray the kind of services and products we offer, our customers need to have good perception of our brand from its aesthetics.
- Monitoring the health& safety of our team and engaging them in regular training will increase their productivity towards our business and tend to retain our customers.
- Attention to financial and inventory controls, as the lack of management planning can be fatal to our business
- Our business exists in a market that constantly launches trends. Therefore, diversification is an important key factor for the beauty & wellness industry.
- Marketing and advertising the business is very essential. The first step in defining a good promotional strategy is to identify each niche customers we serve, that is, our target audience.
Management Team of the PATILAD Beauty & Wellness Business plan in Nigeria
Temiloluwa Sanyaolu–She has over 15 years’ experience in the Wellness & Beauty industry, she has worked with two of the biggest Beauty & Wellness companies in the world. She has a Masters in operations management in one of the foremost universities in London. She will be handling the company’s operations.
Dayo Adetiloye – (B Agric, MBA, and PMP): He has over 12 years’ experience in the consultancy industry. He is an alumnus of Entreprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He also has a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with specialization soil science with masters in business administration. He is a project management professional. He is a strategic partner and our business development strategist.
Toyin Sanya – he has over 4 years’ experience in web and mobile application development. He will be in charge of the company’s technical arm; constantly monitoring and evaluating her website and mobile application.
- Excellent customer service
- Credence and industry expertise
- Integration of tech in the beauty and wellness industry
My Management Experience Gathered for the Beauty & Wellness Business in Nigeria
I have more than a decade experience in the Wellness & Beauty industry. I have worked with some of the biggest brands both locally and internationally. I moved across several departments during my work period, learning every detail of the business.
The last position I held was the African regional head for one of the top global players. My period in this position exposed me to the possibilities and challenges that companies in the industry are poised with.
Materials and Machine for Beauty & Wellness Business Plan in Nigeria
Adjustable-Height, Chairs, Mirrors, Shampoo Bowl, Dryers, Rolling Carts, Scissors, Razors, Electric Styling Tools, Towels, Spray Bottles, Hair Cutting Capes, Brushes, Combs, Hand Mirrors, Hair Coloring Instruments, Pedicure Chairs, Nail Polish, Racks, Nail Tips, Cuticle Oil, Acrylic Nails, Files, Acetone, Buffers, Clippers, A Variety Of Nail Polish Colors, Stool For Aestheticians, Reception Desk Stool, Pedicure Ottoman, Magnifying Lamp, Hot Towel Cabinet, Pedicure Cart With Footbath Massager, Facial Steamer, Facial Vacuum/Spray Machine, Manicure Table And Light, Reception-Area Furniture, Rotary Brush Machine, Retail Product Display Unit/Shelves, Massage Table, Reception Desk, Facial Chair, etc.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS BEAUTY & WELLNESS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People will buy from us because of the following reasons:
- A mobile app platform for easy booking
- A mobile app platform with the ability to check the outcome of a service and product application
- Prompt response to home service & delivery
- Automated real-time inventory system
- Our clients’ ability to track & monitor product/service delivery
Our major competitive advantages are:
- A well designed mobile application for booking and look prediction.
- Attention to customer experience and feedback
- Experience and expertise of management team.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, please call on 08105636015 or 08076359735, 08113205312 or send an email to email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use. Do call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312 Or Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.