Julius Berger Internship Abroad Wood Technology / Furniture Interior Design For Young Nigerians 2020 Application is Now. Apply!
Julius Berger PlC Nigeria is one of the leading construction companies in Nigeria with around 13,000 employees and is one of the largest private employers in the country. Realize innovative construction projects with the Julius Berger Group. Their employees at home and abroad are characterized by passion, precision and competence.
AFP Furniture Production with 350 employees is a subsidiary of Julius Berger Nigeria PLC and one of the leading manufacturers in the field of furniture and interior design. Nationwide, projects for private customers, government institutions as well as in-house interior fittings are realized. Your tasks include:
- Assistance in optimizing the planning of the material and production flow
- Support in the implementation of measures to improve quality, productivity and reduce waste
- Accompanying coordination processes between design, manufacturing, purchasing and logistics
- Bachelor of Engineering (from 4th semester)
- good knowledge of German and English
- User knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of CAD CAM desirable
- current certificate of enrollment
- Interest in working in multicultural, international project teams
Period of use: 5-6 months (Please be sure to state your desired period!)
- attractive remuneration
- Assumption of flight costs
- Assumption of visa and vaccination costs
- free accommodation in company camps
- information event
Ms. Samira Azgua 0611 1390 3664 will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
For More Information Kindly Visit Julius Berger Nigeria 2020 Internship abroad wood technology