Land Rental and Sale Business Plan in Nigeria
Land Rental and Sale Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Land Rental and Sale Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Land Rental and Sale Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Description of Land Rental and Sale Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Land Rental and Sale Business
Industry: Real Estate Industry
PATILAD land rental and sale agency is strategically located in one of the highly respectable suburbs of Jos, Plateau state. Our agency is a newly formed organization co-owned and managed by Mr and Mrs John Doe. Its main functions lies in the rental and sale of lands.
PATILAD land rental and sale agency also serve as an intermediary between land owners and interested buyers. We take care of the survey, negotiations, sale or rental, review of documents and contract. We however, also have invested in lands in strategic areas for sale and rental services. Our agency owned lands are located at the best strategic points, perfect for all kinds of structures like schools, offices, commercial ventures etc, even residential homes. We provide nothing short of the best.
Our land selections are not merely based on price feasibility, but rather we follow an already established set of systematic procedures. This ensures that we do not only give you affordable lands, but ensure they are buildable lots, have good and the right location for your investment, inform you of the CC&Rs attached to such land, zoning and utilities available, if it is in an High growth area, possible environmental hazards, easements, home placements and neighbors etc.
Furthermore, we provide full land management services for land owners in whole of Plateau state. We assist sellers to get buyers for their landed properties, provide client counseling on land prices, mortgages and market conditions, examine purchase deeds, documents etc.
PATILAD land rental and sale agency also own a mobile app and website which makes it easy for individuals who wish make inquiries, see our land locations and photos, put up their lands for sale etc. This makes it easy for non-residents who wish to obtain lands in Plateau state whether for commercial purposes, investments or residential purposes, to gain easy access to us through our CONTACT US and MAP features.
Finally, our agency prides in its sharp analytic skills, accurate and reasonable pricing, excellent listing, progress evaluations, good communication skills etc.
The benefits of our products and services are;
- Our ability to get at least 70% deals to the closing table I.e by providing the best and convincing buyers of our land quality and usability, we successfully close 70% of received deals.
- Assistance in helping people get exactly what they want.
- Our productive use of technology to ease all clients’ access.
- Sale and rental of high quality and buildable land lots.
- Intermediary agent services between land owners and purchasers.
Read Also: Accommodation-Business-Plan-in-Nigeria
Objective for Land Rental and Sale Agency Business Plan in Nigeria
Our objectives include:
- Creation of a strong exclusive property listings which helps to build client trust in our agency.
- To build a customer base through our marketing activities and encouraging referrals from related professional organizations.
- To attract new clients while maintaining our old clients.
- To maximize profits, incurring a profit of at least 50million before the end of our first 3 years of operation.
- To solidify our reputation by imbibing the qualities that purchasers tend to look for in a real estate agency, both in our behavioral plus intellectual skills and land.
Our Goal for the Land Rental and Sale Business Plan in Nigeria
To generate passive income while investing in high quality lands priced within local market range.
Our Vision Statement for the Land Rental and Sale Business Plan in Nigeria
Patilad land rental and sale agency’s vision is to expand its services beyond Plateau state and across Nigeria. we also intend to invest in other landed properties, thereby becoming a full service real estate agency.
Our Mission Statement for the Land Rental and Sale Business Plan in Nigeria
Patilad land rental and sale agency’s mission is to become the exclusive full service land sales and rental agency. We aim to do this by investing in nothing short of quality, in terms of both land and tenants. This ensures we only provide the best lands suitable for respective needs and long term tenants.
Management Team of the Land Rental and Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
Afiniki Joshua – is a qualified real estate agent who has about 3 years experience in the real estate industry. She possesses all the necessary skills and certifications to be a lead team member of our agency. She is a graduate of Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU), Ikeji-arakeji, Osun state, where she studied Estate Management. She also has the necessary real estate agent license obtained in Plateau state, where she has worked primarily for the past 3 years. She will be the head of our operations which encapsulate the purchase, rental and sale of lands for our business, advising clients on market conditions, growing client base etc.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in land rental and sale business.
- Sale of highly functional and buildable land lots.
- Easy access mobile app and website.
- Exclusive land marketing listings.
- Best accurate pricing.
- Client counseling on market conditions.
- Systematic and effective land purchase procedures.
- Provision of high quality services which leave our clients happy and satisfied.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Land Rent and Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 15 years experience as a real estate agent, and a proven track record of over 150 successful sales. I have strong sales and negotiation skills which have helped me over the years in addition to my interpersonal and communication skills. I have also been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machines for Land Rent and Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
Computer with point of sale terminal, desks and chairs, printer, shredder, fax machine, papers, tech tools and software,pens, laptops etc.
COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS OF LAND RENT AND SALE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People purchase and rent lands from us as a result of the following reasons:
- We provide the best quality and functional lands at the best possible prices.
- We are easily accessible through our apps and website.
- Our ability to close 70% of all deals.
- First time client discounts and promos.
- We own the best agents in town.
Our major competitors are;
- Fidel Idoko and Co.
- Delmal Homes and Digital Estate Management.
- Ywala Limited.
- Ofojekwu Property.
- Achoru Associates.
- Alibay and partners.
- Frajol Laldiv properties Ltd etc.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.