Auto Retail Business Plan in Nigeria
Auto Retail Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Auto Retail Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Auto Retail Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Description of Auto Retail Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Auto Retail Business
Industry: Auto Industry
It is no news that the number of people acquiring automobiles in the country are increasing by the day, whether for personal use or for commercial use. Every piece of technology requires maintenance and that is where we come in.
Patilad auto retail business is located in Ibadan, Oyo state. We retail automotive spare parts and accessories, and we also provide repair services including installation of these automotive spare parts and accessories. These spare parts and accessories are in new and used forms, the latter being in favor of individuals with low budget. We provide automotive accessories and spare parts that are targeted at the most common vehicle brands used in the city. This ensures we only stock the needed automotive spare parts and accessories needed by the residents of the city and sometimes general residents of the southwest regions of Nigeria. This means we have customers, most especially mechanics from other states in the southwest who come in to purchase our high quality automotive spare parts and accessories that are scarce in other states.
Our products and services are offered on a walk-in basis and digital basis. Our main store and repair company is located in Ibadan, Oyo state where most of our operations are held. We also have a mobile app and website from which people from far and near can choose and order the kind of products they wish to purchase, which will be delivered to them at their doorsteps.
Although we run an e-commerce website and app, we do not provide distant services. Our repair and installation services are on walk in basis. Our store/repair facility is big enough to house all our accessories and equipments. The auto parts and accessories we sell include radiators, bumpers, brake systems, exhausts, clutches, airbags, ACs, seatbelts, wheels, electrical systems, steering systems etc.
Finally, we are well positioned in the city, near a large estate of residential homes and at the centre of commercial activities, which helps us compete effectively with our competitors. It also makes us, in addition to our quality services and products, the best option to a lot of vehicle owners.
The benefits of our products and services are
- Provision of high quality auto spare parts and accessories
- Excellent customer delivery service.
- Personalized customer service.
- Far and near delivery.
- Vast range of quality auto spare parts and accessories.
- Auto repairs and spare part/accessory installment.
- Professional mechanics and automotive technicians.
Objective for Auto Retail Business Plan In Nigeria
- To maximize profits. We aim to incur a gross profit margin of at least 60% within our first two years of operation. Then subsequently 80% from the third year.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction is our focal point. It is important to the financial growth of our organization.
- Patilad auto retail aims to expand from mere retail and repair to the sale of automobiles itself in its 6th year.
- We aim to maintain our old customer base while steadily increasing the numbers of customers served by at least 30% yearly.
Our Goal for the Auto Retail Business Plan in Nigeria
To become the number one stop business for the purchase of auto spare parts and accessories in Ibadan, Oyo state and its neighboring states in Nigeria.
Our vision statement for the Auto Retail Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to increase the scope of our business by adding other products and services like car dealerships and sales, and to become one of the top leading auto sale brands in Nigeria.
Our mission statement for the Auto Retail Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to offer high class deals on auto spare parts and accessories from top manufacturers at good market prices to our customers in Nigeria.
Management Team of the Auto Retail Business Plan in Nigeria
James Ibrahim – is a graduate of Federal university of Owerri (FUTO), where he studied Automotive Engineering. He has a 12 year experience as a very hardworking, highly knowledgeable and skilled mechanic. He has gained all the necessary skills in ensuring the growth of our business and ensuring our customer satisfaction. James is mostly known for his adept ability to diagnose problems and offer the right solutions to them. He is also excellent at customer service delivery. He has shown the problem-solving, detail-oriented, communicative, hard, technical, administrative, organized, efficient, learning and leadership skills needed to lead this company to greater heights. He is therefore our Administrative Officer and HR manager.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in Auto Retail Business.
- Retail of world class automotive spare parts and accessories from top manufacturers.
- High quality auto repairs with the use of relevant machines and crème de la crème mechanics.
- Personalized and warm customer service delivery.
- Capacity to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Far outreach product delivery.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Auto Retail Business Plan
With over 10 years in the Auto Industry, the Auto Repair business to be precise, I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
I have a formal education in Automobile Engineering and I have worked for an aggregate of 7 years at an organization before I became self-employed. My experience in the organization has provided me with the managerial skills which has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 3 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machines for Auto Retail Business Plan in Nigeria
Computers, point of sale terminal, air compressors, jack, jack stands, pole jacks, oil drain, oil caddy, battery charger and jumper, engine hoist, brake lathe, struck compressors, ACs, bumpers, paint, wheels, transmission jacks, engines radiators, brake systems, exhausts, clutches, airbags, seatbelts, wheels, electrical systems, steering systems etc. also other office materials like papers, computers, printers, fax machines, chairs and tables etc.
COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS AUTO RETAIL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of reasons like;
- The provision of high quality and standard customer delivery service.
- Our personalized and meticulous repair service.
- Our problem solving skills. At least 80% of our clients leave our stores happy and satisfied.
- We provide e-commerce shopping of our world class products, this means our clients can get the parts delivered to their doorsteps or a well defined and known location. This works to the advantage of individuals who are stranded and can not afford a tow service.
- Our extremely skilled créme de la créme mechanics and workers.
- We provide the best market prices.
- We are results-oriented, tested and trusted.
- We have an equally high quality used products option for clients with low budgets.
Our major competitors in Ibadan, Oyo state include;
- XLM Auto Consult
- Afeezco Spare parts ventures
- Ayelab Enterprises
- Auto Gozack & Associates Ltd
- Bisimilahi Global Logistic
- Frem Auto Care
- Delove Companies
- Funtua Group
- Jibson A Spare parts
- Mackanyi Auto Spare parts.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.