TAILORING AND GARMENT MAKING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample Tailoring and Garment Making Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Tailoring and Garment Making Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of TAILORING AND GARMENT MAKING Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: TAILORING AND GARMENT MAKING
Industry: FASHION (TAILORING AND GARMENT MAKING Business plan in Nigeria)
Patilad Tailoring and Garment Making is a clothing line that meets every fashion needs of men, women & children, production of school & company uniforms. We are passionate about classy, upscale, versatile, and expensive clothing. The industry is located in Ojota, Lagos state with distributors scattered through major towns and cities in Nigeria.
PATILAD is a unique FASHION brand that is committed to the taste of its customers when it comes to looking good, we use Ankara, Tie &Dye, Aso-Oke mixed with Western Fabrics to Create Exclusive Designs. We incorporate African Prints (Ankara) into our designs to bring out the beauty and creativity of the rich culture embedded in Africa to portray our heritage. We are also in the business of manufacturing uniforms for schools & companies, promotional wears, robes and academic gowns.
At PATILAD garment, we research, develop, design and produce garments for men and women to meet the intended purpose and expectations. Our products for ranges from casuals, uniforms to dress up for outings. Patilad uses the combination of the finest and durable fabric, the most elegant designs and fine finishing with emphasis on comfort and affordability and boast of its low timeline on delivery no matter the quantity. We are very prompt in production and delivery. Excellent customer service and satisfaction are at the heart of our business, and are reflected in all what we do. What makes us stand out amongst others is our creativity and commitment to quality. We meet international standard in the packaging of our finished products.
We recommend booking a complimentary consultation to come in and talk about your garment with us. Our commitment is to provide quality garment services through effective and efficient processes, people and skills to the benefit of all stakeholders.
We are manufacturers of 100% cotton made in Nigeria branded unisex garments such as ; Polo, sports wears, casual wears, promotional wears, sweaters / cardigans, workers / school uniforms, mens / ladies suits, e.t.c, and any other kinds to schools, corporate bodies and organisations in large quantities.
The benefits of our products and services are
- The provision of high quality and long lasting products.
- Availabilities of several varieties meeting the need of a wide range of class of people.
- Finished products that give perfect ambience to your occasions.
- Excellent customer care services.
- Fair and lowest possible prices.
Objective for Tailoring and Garment Making Business Plan in Nigeria
- To manufacture garments tailored to meet our clients’ specifications.
- To open a new ten (10) new distribution outlets every 36 months.
- To offer high-quality and long lasting garments at reasonable prices.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices.
Goal for the Tailoring and Garment Making Business Plan in Nigeria
To become the brand for bench marking excellence in the global garment industry.
Vision for the Tailoring and Garment Making Business Plan in Nigeria
To become the leading brand name for producing distinctively styled uniforms and work wear for both individuals and corporate organizations through its excellent low-cost product offering and efficient delivery network.
Mission for the Tailoring and Garment Making Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILADWONDER’s mission is to meet clients’ expectation always by producing quality garments and accessories at competitive price, through effective team and superior raw materials processed with the latest technology advancement.
Management Team of the Tailoring and Garment Making Business Plan in Nigeria
ANUOLUWAPO Adelaja Festus – is highly knowledgeable in the Garment Making business. He has over 7 years’ experience in the industry. Moreover He is a graduate of Fashion Designing from the Yaba College of Technology, Lagos.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in tailoring and garment making business.
- Capacity to consistently provide high quality and distinctively styled products all year round.
- Quality processed product and good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Tailoring and Garment Making Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 7 years’ experience in tailoring and garment making industry and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of garment making, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Tailoring and Garment Making Business Plan in Nigeria
Industrial machines, Pattern makers for crafting designs, Women and men dress forms used for garment building, Scissors, Hole punchers, Straight and curved rulers, Pencils, Measuring tapes, Notchers for marking seams, Pins, Slopers, Dotted pattern paper, Sewing machine needles, Hand sewing needles, Threads, Sketching books, Drapings tools, Dressmaking Stick pins, Muslin, Style tapes, Fabric shears, Soft lead pencil, Marking pen, Pattern plotter, Pattern making software, Computer, CAD tools for designs, Digital drawing tools, Digitizer board for pattern scanning, Heat transfer machines for T-shirts, Print tables, Racks, Slat wall, Mannequins, Hangers, Labels and Tags, Packaging materials, Industrial pressing irons.
Competitor Analysis for Tailoring and Garment Making Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Unique designs and distinctively styled products.
- All year round available of our customers’ choicest garments.
- Efficient and highly reliable delivery network.
- Excellent customer care services.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Unique designs and beautifully styled products.
- Efficient and highly reliable delivery network.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or 08113205312 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312.
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
- 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐁𝐍 𝐍𝟓𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎, 𝐍𝟕𝟓𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝟑,𝟎𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥-𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 in Nigeria - September 23, 2021
- 7 Best Norland Business Video Trainings to Master Norland Business in 2022 - September 23, 2021
- How I used N10,000 Business plan to access $5000 Grant - September 20, 2021