WELDING AND METAL FABRICATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Welding and Metal Fabrication Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Welding and Metal Fabrication Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Welding and Metal Fabrication Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Welding and Metal Fabrication Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Welding and Metal Fabrication
Industry: Construction / Manufacturing (Welding and Metal Fabrication Business plan in Nigeria)
Welding is a fabrication or sculptural process that joins materials, usually metals or thermoplastics, by causing fusion, which is distinct from lower temperature metal-joining techniques such as brazing and soldering, which do not melt the base metal while metal fabrication is the building of metal structures by cutting, bending, and assembling processes. It is a value added process that involves the construction of machines and structures from various raw materials.
PATILAD Welding and Metal Fabrication is a Lagos-based Welding and Metal Fabrication Service provider that carry out all types of metal construction, fabrication and maintenance services. We carry out all type of services including cutting, torching with hand-held torches, bending by hammering or press brake, assembling which includes binding with adhesives, riveting, threaded fasteners, etc. We also do different kind of welding including oxy-fuel welding, shielded metal and gas tungsten arc welding (SMAW & GTAW), etc.
PATILAD Welding and Metal Fabrication will emphasize a customer-centric service delivery process where continuous information will be made available to client throughout and after the period of our work processes. We are quite aware clients need continuous supports and information to understand the full use of their machines.
Keys to Success for Welding and Metal Fabrication Business Plan in Nigeria
The keys to our success are:
Building and maintaining strategic alliances with our manufacturers and other industry related business partners;
Adopting a customer- and market-focused sales and marketing paradigm; and,
Managing the business by implementing, and consistently measuring and adjusting the fundamentals to ensure our processes ensures the desired results.
Objective for Welding and Metal Fabrication Business Plan in Nigeria
The objectives for the first three years of operation include:
- To create a service-based company whose goal is to exceed customer’s expectations.
- To increase the number of clients served by at least 20% per year through superior performance and word-of-mouth referrals.
- Achieve healthy earnings in the first year of operation.
- Maintain a midrange gross margin throughout the first 3 years of operation.
- To develop a sustainable start-up business, contributing to increased employment of community residents.
Our Goal for the Welding and Metal Fabrication Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the leading Welding and Metal Fabrication provider in Lagos, Nigeria and its environs through the provision of excellent sales services and products.
Vision for the Welding and Metal Fabrication Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide a one-stop location for accessing high quality, reasonably priced and convenient Welding and Metal Fabrication services in a desirable and conducive environment while offering products at the best possible prices.
Mission for the Welding and Metal Fabrication Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILAD Welding and Metal Fabrication’s mission is to provide the Lagos business community with quality Welding and Metal Fabrication service, high quality products, reliable and professional technical support, and unparalleled customer service and to earn a fair profit by embracing sound, ethical business practices.
Management Team of the Welding and Metal Fabrication Business Plan in Nigeria
Stephen Williams – is highly knowledgeable in the Welding and Metal Fabrication business. He has been in the industry for over 25 years. He has worked as operation manager for Herculean Global Company, Ikeja Lagos. Prior management experience includes: market manager of Inspired Solar Installations, Nigeria, sales manager for Central Security Systems, and radar project manager for Telecom International in Nigeria. Stephen has attended numerous management and sales training courses and seminars throughout his career. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Electrical science from the University of Lagos, Akoka Lagos, MBA from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Nigeria. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan Atlantic University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Sound and astute business sales and service delivery system
- Ability to provide professional and reliable technical service and proactive customer service.
- Capacity to consistently provide meet and exceed customer’s expectation.
- Provision of brand name durable electrical installations, household appliances and related products in the best quality conditions.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Materials and Machine for Welding and Metal Fabrication Business Plan in Nigeria
MIG, Arc/Tig, Arc, Spot, Petrol & Diesel Driven Welders, Plasma Cutters, Welding Headshields & Goggles, MIG/TIG Welding Gas, Welding Accessories, Welding Tips, Shrouds Swan Necks & Liners, Welding Wire, Rods and Electrodes, Gas Torches & Accessories, OxyAcetelene Welding Equipment, Office complex, warehouse, computers with point of sale terminal, computers with printer for back office, Display shelf for sale of retail products, stationeries, power source, etc.
Read also: TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Competitor Analysis Welding and Metal Fabrication Business Plan in Nigeria
Our major competitive advantages are:
- Strategic alliances with our manufacturers and other industry related business partners.
- Supply of industry best and high quality durable inverters, solar panels and related products in the best quality conditions.
- Ability to install and carry out efficient maintenance and repair services in the quickest possible time.
- Superior and personalized customer’s attention.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312
Or send a WhatsApp message or email us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023