LAUNDRY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Laundry/Dry Cleaning Business Plan in Nigeria
LAUNDRY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA This sample Laundry/Dry Cleaning Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Laundry Business Plan in Nigeria is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Car Wash Business Plan in Nigeria
Industry: Cleaning services
PATILADWONDER Laundry is a modern laundry company with experienced staffs and excellent service delivery that runs a two in one business model; a stationed Laundry centre and mobile laundry services for customers in Port-Harcourt.
We are into washing of all kinds of garments, apparels, cloths with modern techniques and customer oriented service. We do thorough washing, crisp starching, clean drying, ironing, garment packaging and prompt delivery service.
We offer a two-in-one solution:
- Stationed office for residents and visitors of our local district
- A mobile laundry service, for reaching far away customers who might need our home service.
The benefits of our products and services are
- High quality laundry equipments for fast, perfect jobs
- Option of driving to our station or our station coming to you
- Excellent Customer Care Services
- Prompt services
- Seamless online service
- Fair and lowest possible prices
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Trusted, comfortable and mobile quality laundry & dry cleaning services
- Accessible, mobile and prompt service
- Affordable but excellent service
I worked for 5years during my undergraduate days as a co-owner of a laundry outlet in UNIPORT, which catered for my tuition fees all through my five year mechanical engineering studies. Apart from the first hand experience in this business, have also been able to gain from exposures to latest and best practices, technologies and equipment in this vocation from big brands all across the globe. The vision of Patilad Laundry/Dry cleaning is big, opening up franchises across South-South, to end to be a trusted brand and household name in Nigeria.
Our Objective of Patilad Laundry/Dry Cleaning Business Plan in Nigeria
- To increase in profit gradient all year round through aggressive customer gain.
- To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 70% of our customer base is repeat business.
- To push sales by making sure customers are satisfied by our pricing, service rendition, and seasonal promos.
Our Goal for Patilad Laundry/Dry Cleaning Business Plan in Nigeria
– To employ sales/marketing rep who would be tasked to get customers from far and near.
– To have at least five branches in every city in Nigeria
– To effectively run our mobile arm as well as we run our stationed office.
Our Vision for Patilad Laundry/Dry Cleaning Business Plan in Nigeria
To be an household name in the laundry & dry cleaning company in the country
Our Mission for the Patilad Laundry/Dry Cleaning Business Plan in Nigeria
To exceed the customers’ expectations by providing quality service and exceptional customer care services in a loving and caring way.
To make our staffs comfortable, inspired and motivated for work
Management Team of the Patilad Laundry/Dry Cleaning Business Plan in Nigeria
Femi Kuteyi – Has 9years experience in Laundry/Dry-cleaning business, a graduate of Mechanical Engineering with a professional certificate in project management. He is known for integrity, diligence, creativity, excellence and passion to work. He will be in charge of management, recruiting and day to day activities.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Capacity to make this company reach goals
- Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility
- My staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business
Management experience gained for Patilad Laundry/Dry Cleaning Business Plan in Nigeria
With close to 10years experience the Laundry/Dry Cleaning service, i have gained technical know-hows and mastered how to manage all types of garment materials with utmost carefulness.
My business experience and managerial skills has helped me in putting together a work force for over 5years which will also help to drive the team work in all aspects of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials needed for Patilad Laundry/Dry Cleaning Business Plan in Nigeria
- Pressing machine
- Steam boilers
- Commercial washing supplies; hangers, tags, pressing irons, ironing table, packaging nylon, buckets, Basins, starch, Garment Conveyor , Stain removing chemicals etc)
- A Generator Set
- Industrial ironing boards
- Business cards, handbills and other advert materials
Competitor Analysis Patilad Laundry/Dry Cleaning Business Plan In Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- We employ modern techniques in our laundry
- Uniqueness of service delivery
- Special periodic promos
- Excellent service and customer relationship
- Online ordering and home delivery
- Prompt service
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Aggressive and effective offline and online marketing strategy
- Excellent service with very fair prices
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or 08113205312 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312.
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
- 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐁𝐍 𝐍𝟓𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎, 𝐍𝟕𝟓𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝟑,𝟎𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥-𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 in Nigeria - September 23, 2021
- 7 Best Norland Business Video Trainings to Master Norland Business in 2022 - September 23, 2021
- How I used N10,000 Business plan to access $5000 Grant - September 20, 2021