MARINE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Marine Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample marine business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan applications, for writing business proposals, to write business concept notes, for business grant competitions, start – up competitions, other competitions and so on. The Marine business plan in Nigeria is a highly lucrative business idea in Nigeria. It will require a whole lot of strategic planning to start. You will also need the skills and expertise of a professional business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to help you in implementing the business plan
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE MARINE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Industry: OIL AND GAS
PATILAD Marine CO is an oil and gas business that will be involved in the the repair and maintenance of clients’ boats and ships. The business is to be based in Lagos, and will mostly operate from a work van that stores parts and equipment for current and upcoming projects. Contractors often perform services that includes boat cleaning and maintenance, vanishing and polishing and varying degrees of mechanical and electrical work. PATILAD Marine CO was founded and promoted by Mr. Frank Adeshola. We are in the Marine business to make profits and we will do all that is allowed in the law of Nigeria to promote our business and achieve our company’s goals and objectives.
The Benefits of Our Products and Services are:
– Significant and sustainable growth in the Marine actor of industry
– Creation of employment opportunities for a lot of people , especially young graduates.
– Regional growth and development
– Significant economic growth and major advancement
– Capacity to deliver across the nation
– Highly competitive pricing system
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR MARINE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
– Construction and repairs of boats, ships, and other marine bodies
– Specialized operations and support services for our targeted market
– Commercial large fleet sealines
– Provisions for chartered voyages for our customers
– Drawing up voyage plans and feasibility.
KEYS TO SUCCESS FOR MARINE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The keys to the success of the Marine business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– low operating costs and efficient management techniques
– Ensuring high standard of production
– Ensuring an efficient and highly motivated team
– Enforcing necessary safety precautions on – site
– Acquiring the necessary Regulatory license for our company
– Offer exceptional customer care services
OBJECTIVES FOR THE MARINE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The objectives for the Marine business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– to provide our customers with superior quality marine services.
– to provide value for our customers by providing timely and courteous delivery of our services, at competitive prices
– continuous innovation to find the means of making available to our customers the best technologies and service methodologies
– to build the company brand to be synonymous with the highest quality services and a worldwide reach
– to provide our employees with tremendous opportunities for career growth.
GOALS FOR THE MARINES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the goals for the Marine business plan in Nigeria;
– To establish new benchmarks for our company, with our quality of service and state of the art technologies
– To be at the top of the Marine sector in Nigeria
VISION FOR THE MARINE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our vision for the Marine business plan in Nigeria is; To be a globally respected provider of Marine services, commanding a large market share in Africa
MISSION FOR THE MARINE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The mission statement of the Marine business plan in Nigeria is; To deliver service excellence in marine operations, at any location across the world where our customers need us
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE MARINE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the Marine business plan in Nigeria consists of the following persons;
Frank Adeshola – He is the founder and owner of the business. Frank has worked with a leading Marine company in Nigeria and has been with them for twenty years now. He will use his wealth of experience to bring the business to profitability in its first year of operation. He is an expert Marine engineer from the University of Abuja.
Dayo Adetiloye – ( B.AGRIC, MBA, and PMP). He has over fifteen years’ experience in business management, business start – up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre( EDC), of the Lagos Business School( LBS), Pan African University(PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner of the company.
We brought to this business;
– Educational skill and practical experience in the Marine sector of industry
– The capacity to consistently deliver outstanding service
– Innovation and creativity
– Quality Marine products and services
– Our staff brings operational, marketing, promotional and technical skills to the business
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE MARINE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
With over twenty years of experience in the Marine sector of industry and through numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspects of service. I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organizational skills among other things necessary to give the company a good commendation from our clients. My managerial skill has also helped me to put together a strong workforce for over four years now, and also to coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the business. I am the CEO of the company, charged with the responsibility of overseeing the day to day activities of the company.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR THE MARINE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following materials are listed as necessary materials and equipment for the Marine business plan in Nigeria:
Work van, storage space, Marine wire spools, Sanders, grinders, office space, and others.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE MARINE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
We get a lot of patronage for our products and services, for the following reasons:
– Quality assured standards
– Prompt service delivery
– Strong and relevant online presence
– Unique and exceptional customer care services
– Fair and best possible prices
Our three main competitive advantages are;
1. Quality assured standards
2. Uniques and exceptional customer care services
3. Fair and best possible prices
To access the remaining part of the Marine business plan in Nigeria, with the detailed financial analysis, contact any of our business consultant on; 08105636015, or 08076359735, or send an email to email@example.com
We help institutions, business organizations, and individuals to write business plans and business concept and also carry out trainings on business plan writing.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business plan in Nigeria for any use, contact any of our business consultant on 08105636015, or 08076359735, or send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katumu Adasi: How to survive in Nigeria without a job - February 11, 2021
- Top 5 business and services with the highest demands in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
- How to Become a Millionaire doing Rice Farming in Nigeria - January 4, 2021