MARRIAGE COUNSELLING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Marriage Counselling Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Marriage Counselling Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Marriage Counselling Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Marriage Counselling Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Marriage Counselling
Industry: Lifestyle/Family Health
Patilad Marriage Care is a marriage counselling firm that believes that true love can truly last for ever. We are a group of professionals dedicated to equipping our clients with a rounded knowledge of the relationship phenomenon. We work hand-in-hand with our clients (bachelors, spinster, couples and families)to offer quality services. Our approach to crafting strategies and solutions has earned us our place in the rankings as one of the best in the industry. Patilad Marriage Care consults for employees of corporate organization, private individuals, families and troubled homes. We believe that happiness can be achieved in every home. Globally, it’s been observed that at least 67% of all first marriages end in divorce. In recent times, many marriages in Nigeria have gone sore due to fundamental issues around finances, sexual problems some time or another social pressures and these has been the prominent reasons for marital and relationship problems. Since people that are happy at home are 80% more productive in the work environment it thus serves corporate companies well to ensure that their employees are able to sustain successful relationships. Patilad Marriage Care will produce more and do their jobs better in solving relationship problems for this corporation. Research has shown time and time again that people are more productive and creative when they have more positive emotions and a stable relationship.
Patilad Marriage Care is a company located in Lekki Lagos, we are made of a team of people poised to making quality relationship knowledge available – based on time-tested principles.
- Relationship Counsel
- Marriage Counsel
- Relationship Management
- Relationship Intelligence
- Violence/Conflict Resolutions
- Positive growth
- Families in Crisis
- Grandparents Parenting
- Teen Parenting
- Relationship Problems
- Out-of-Control children and teen youths
- Health Services Utilization
- Alcohol/Substance Abuse
- Employment Difficulties
- Home Visits Available
We offer Relationship Intelligence, as knowledge is only as good as the understanding backing it. We dedicate our best hands to making accessible, relevant and up-to-date information to our clients and we also pride ourselves in providing excellent support which enables them act right and make informed decisions in their relationship dealings.
At Patilad Marriage Care, our relationship services do not fit into the conventional, we go the extra mile, working hard to provide present quality of service which proffers answers to tomorrow’s questions. This forms the anchor of our Relationship Management Consulting practice. Our expertise in relationship management supported by a wide knowledge base of lessons learned enables a better approach to helping you achieve your goals.
In addition to our rich menu of services, we also offer access to a wide array of relevant relationship publications, journals, books from renowned relationship experts to help clients become better at what they do.
The benefits of our consultation services are:
- All year round availability of our customers’ care service
- Solution oriented service, with experienced recommendations
- The provision of a first class standard consultation service
- End of the year subsidized camp meeting for our clientele
- Excellent customer focus marketing strategy
- Fair and affordable prices of our consultation services
Patilad Marriage Care is a limited liability company founded and led by Ezekiel Bodunrin. Dr Ezekiel Bodunrin is a doctor of family health, professional counsellor and a certified psychologist, with many local and international awards to his records. The staffs of Patilad marriage care has an accumulated 70 years plus in the Health Care industry related to experience. All are well versed in this area of family Health Care industry and share a vision for the successful positioning of Patilad within the Health Care Industry. Our professional staffs come to you with many years of experience, compassion, sensitivity to cultural values which affect the treatment outcome, and a strong desire to make life the best that it can be for all of its citizens.
Objective for Patilad Marriage Counselling Business Plan in Nigeria
- Provide counseling to corporate employees, individuals, couples, and families.
- Provide various therapeutic group sessions (i.e., bereavement, divorce, teen parenting, senior citizens’ health issues, and troubled children/youth).
- Provide a temporary safe haven for emergencies as regards household-violence etc.
- Provide health prevention and maintenance groups.
- Provide various disease-focused therapeutic groups.
Our Goal for the Patilad Marriage Counselling Business Plan in Nigeria
Our goal is to be the leading marriage counselling firm in Lagos and its environs through the provision of professional consultancy services.
Vision for the Patilad Marriage Counselling Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to be the number one, standard marriage counselling services that will not only be accepted in Lagos but also in other cities in Nigeria.
Mission for the Patilad Marriage Counselling Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to refurbish and resolve different issues with individuals, families, by procuring targeted solution to individual issues. We also organize seminars, online videos, camp meetings, conferences, and other social events.
Management Team of the Patilad Marriage Counselling Business Plan in Nigeria
Our management team consists of founder Ezekiel Bodurin (M.B.B.S, M Ph.D.), who has worked in the Health Care arena for over 20 years as a consultant in Family Health, Health Educator and Social Worker for the last 15 years. Dr. Dayo is a graduate from Abrose Alli University as a Health Educator and is also graduate from University of Lagos. He also recently picked up his Ph.D in Health Psychology from the University of Birmingham, London.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in marriage and family matters.
- Capacity to consistently provide a world class standard marriage and relationship consultancy service.
- Good understanding of the market trend especially as it is affected by seasons.
- Our staff brings operational, professional and charismatic skills into the business.
Management experience gained for Patilad Marriage Counselling Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 20 years’ experience in Health Care service and numerous exposure to the various industry practice in the guardian and counselling industry in Nigeria. Over the years, Ezekiel has counselled with intending couples, married couples and individuals requiring counselling and therapy services and his approach has brought about tremendous success which has earned him referrals to the point where he has become family counsellor to some notable Nigerians and earned him a slot severally as guest counsellor on the popular “Forever Love Show” on Channels TV. Ezekiel has being able to master the professional requirements and organizational skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills and experience have also helped in putting together a workforce for over 7years, which will also help me to coordinate the work in most aspect of the firm. I am the CEO of Patilad marriage care overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials for Patilad Marriage Counselling Business Plan in Nigeria
The basic office equipment that will be needed in the operation of counselling space in Lagos, Nigeria includes: computers, a fax machine, a functioning website, copier, cellular phone, office supplies, additional land line, a DSL connection, and office furniture.
Competitor Analysis of Patilad Marriage Counselling Business Plan In Nigeria
People patronize us because of the following reasons:
- We provide a first class standard marriage counseling consultancy service in Nigeria.
- All year round availability of our customers’ care service
- we establish thriving relationship with our clients and the public at large.
- we provide professional consultation service and also
- As our Corporate Social Responsibility, we provide public interest work for free to the less privileged in the society.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- We provide a first class standard marriage, relationship and family consultancy service in Nigeria.
- All year round online and offline availability of our customers’ care service
- Subsidized seasonal camp meetings and conferences for our clientele.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
- Ways to Control Your House via Smartphone - June 2, 2023
- Apply For Start and Improve Your Business (SIYB) Training of Trainers program - June 2, 2023
- Different Types of PCBs and Their Advantages - May 30, 2023