MEDICAL INTERNET MARKETING HUB BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Medical Internet Marketing Hub Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Medical Internet Marketing Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Medical Internet is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like DayoAdetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Medical Internet Marketing Hub Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Medical Internet Marketing Hub
Industry: Medical services
PATILAD Nigeria LTD, is a medical marketing Hub company specializing in pharmaceutical, biotechnical and medical device detailing for the benefit of the medical community. It is a unique company, specially designed for doctors and the medical community, owned and operated by practicing physicians.
The three branch of medical marketing listed above is a very lucrative one, as research shows they make a total revenue of 40billion naira annually. Our business solution addresses the problem that these industries have which is time.
We offer a two-in-one solution;
- To provide the best and most up to date information to the medical community.
- Providing a method for these industries to announce, promote and market their products through respected practicing physicians.
The benefits of our products and services are
- High quality products
- Marketing and branding solution for clients via our online and other media ends
- Prompt services
- Fair and lowest possible prices
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Accessible, mobile and prompt service
- Marketing services for physicians
- Aggressive but controlled excellent marketing services
The founder studied medicine at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, He had his pharmD at Stanford University, online professional MBA from Essex university London, did his residency at OAUTH, consultant at Chrisoe Hospital Portharcourt, studied pediatrics at the prestigious Heuss university hospital Germany.
Our Objectives of Medical Internet Marketing Hub Business Plan in Nigeria
- To increase in profit gradient all year round through aggressive customer gain.
- To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 70% of our customer base is repeat business.
- To push sales by making sure customers are satisfied by our pricing, service rendition, and seasonal promos.
- To establish ourselves as a premier pharmaceutical e-detailing company, targeting medical professionals–i.e. physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dentists, and podiatrists.
Our Goal for Medical Internet Marketing Business Plan
- Improve access of the prescribing doctor to the pharmaceuticals via newly developed Internet technology, to accelerate market acceptance of a product and to increase its prescribing pattern.
- We anticipate aggressive, but controlled growth, in order to maintain the quality of our service.
– Our Vision for the Medical Internet Marketing Hub Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the most visited online medical internet marketing Hub platform company in the country
– Our Mission for the Medical Internet Marketing Hub Business Plan in Nigeria
We offer medical device, biotechnical and pharmaceutical manufacturers a reliable, high quality resource for sales and marketing. We will benefit small and innovative biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies that do not have an extensive sales force to cover Nigeria
Management Team of the Medical Marketing Business Plan in Nigeria
Dr’s. Sola Babalola (MD, GP, PharmD) is a university-trained family health practitioner with a combined 30 years experience in successful private practice. He has significant involvement in the medical and pharmaceutical communities. He holds faculty position in several university/medical schools.
We are aware of other management gaps and made plans in hiring consultants in such aspects on a contract basis.
We have as part of our management crew medical practitioners in various medical fields also an IT director who will oversee the IT development of the company including Web development.
Mr DayoAdetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Professional and managerial skills of combined 40years experience in the various fields
Management experience gained for the Medical Internet Hub Business Plan in Nigeria
The founder studied medicine at OAU, had his pharmD at Stanford University, online professional MBA from Essex university London. He has headed many departments in various hospitals but in the country and abroad; did his residency at OAUTH, consultant at Chrisoe Hospital PortHarcourt, director of family health doctors at the prestigious Heuss university hospital Germany.
Materials for Medical Marketing Business Plan in Nigeria
Fast bandwidth Internet installation, Laptops, Brochures, Rent, Insurance, stationeries etc
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS MEDICAL INTERNET HUB MARKETING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People patronize us because of the following reasons:
- Vast array of professional online contacts
- Personal chat with physician
- All brochures and interactive CDs will be designed by us
- Excellent Customer Care
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- We use contacts that are known to the principals of the company as a base on which to build our network.
- Consistent research in recruiting more physicians and reaching more customers
For the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or 08113205312or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312.
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.