Meet Dayo Adetiloye, the Convener Global Youth Empowerment Summit 2022.
Click the link below to register.
Dayo Adetiloye is a Doctoral Researcher in Business Administration, Serial Entrepreneur, International Business Planning and Development Consultant, Speaker, Trainer, Mentor, Coach, Author, Blogger, YouTuber, Network and Affiliate Marketing professional.
Dayo is a thorough bred Business Development professional with a passion for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development, especially Business Startup and Turnaround. He brings a unique insight into providing guidance for organizations no matter what fields they play with.
His mission is to help people to discover, develop and fulfill their business potentials.
– 2022 Faculty, Terra Academy For the Arts.
– 2021-Date Short Term Expert, GOPA Worldwide Consultants.
– 2021 Fellow, Jimi Tewe Public Speaking Mentoring Programme
– 2021 Fellow, The Institute of Management Consultants.
– 2021 Mentor and Pitch Judge, Tony Elumelu Foundation
– 2020-Date Mentor, Teach for Nigeria.
– 2020 Mentor, Ignite Innovation Lab
– 2020 Started Doctoral Programme in Business Administration (DBA) in View.
– 2020 SMEDAN Certified Business Development Service Provider in Conjunction with EDC, PAU.
– 2020 Alumni, Special Executive Master’s Programe (SEMP) in Business Administration, Metropolitan School of Business and Management, United Kingdom UK (MSBM).
– 2018-2019 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) GERMAN CORPORATION for SME Loop.
– 2018 Executive Director, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
– 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
– 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
– 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
– 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
– 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
– 2013 Masters Of Business Administration (MBA) OAU, Ile Ife.
– 2012 Author, Unleashing Your entrepreneurial potential for African students.
– 2010 B Agriculture (Soil Science) OAU, Ile Ife.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his online training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered over 10,000 young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
– He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
– His organisation Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub, an online business Planning and Development consulting firm has Consulted for more than 5000 MSMEs in the last 8 years in various industry including Agro-processing, Consulting, Training and Education, Financial services, Waste Management, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Construction, Real Estate, FMCG, Digital Marketing, Information Technology etc.
Founder of Grant Opportunities and Business Development in Africa Facebook group with 14,000+ Members.
Dayo Adetiloye will be speaking on: Global Business, Global Earnings.
Click the link below to register for the virtual summit .
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023