Nail Spa Business Plan in Nigeria
Nail Spa service Business plan in Nigeria
This sample nail spa Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Nail Spa Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Description of nail spa business plan in Nigeria
Business: Nail Spa
Industry: Beauty Care
PATILAD nail spa is an Ibadan based Spa best defined as a beauty palace of well trained professionals to give her clients the prettiest nails beyond their imaginations. Following the trend among the women in the society, the need for nail salons and spas has heightened. PATILAD is available to both genders of the area who love to look their best by taking care of their nails and making them pretty.
PATILAD is a sophisticated nail spa that offers sophisticated services such as manicure, pedicure, nail fixing, nail painting etc. Creativity is our watchword, and in that wise, we produce unique looks that will rarely be found anywhere else. This would build our reputation and give us an edge over our competitors. Our primary focus is to give clients the best by providing a variety of nail care options and preferences that are pocket friendly. These options include French manicures and pedicures, acrylics, fiberglass wraps or silk, etc. Customer Satisfaction is our priority.
PATILAD also provides training to aspiring entrepreneurs. Services will be provided whether by appointment, walk in basis or home service basis, as preferred by the client or to their convenience.
Our products and services
PATILAD will provide the following;
- Sale of exclusive, non-exclusive and unique products.
- Manicure and pedicure services.
- Training of aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Sale of nail accessories.
- Artificial nail fixing.
Benefits of our services and products
- Unique and exclusive products.
- Spa treatments.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Pocket friendly services.
- High quality products.
- Sale of nail accessories both in wholesales and retails.
- Training of entrepreneurs.
Objectives of the Nail spa Business Plan in Nigeria
- To give our clients nothing less than the best while also considering their pockets. We exist to serve them to satisfaction.
- To become the leading Nail salon in Ibadan city.
- To become the leading Nail salon not only within our local city, but to expand across the south-west regions in Nigeria.
- To provide opportunities for unemployed youths by engaging them in our internship and apprenticeship classes.
- To maximize profits by investing in the mass purchase of inventory.
Vision statement of the Nail spa Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to be that brand name that resonates in the minds of people, both male and female, youth and adult when they think of where to get their nails taken care creatively.
Mission statement of the Nail spa Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to satisfy our clients by giving them the most creative and professional services each time they walk into our salon.
Management team of the Nail Spa Business Plan in Nigeria
Wale Sodiq– is a vastly experienced, responsible, personable and results oriented professional who is the best in what he does. He has gathered adequate experience for over 10 years in customer and retail service industry, which he dedicated his time as a nail technician and cashier. He is a graduate of Fine Arts from the University of Calabar. As a result of his extensive experience, he has an in-depth knowledge of the “ins” and “outs” of the business including operations and management. He is therefore in charge of the day to day operations of PATILDA Nail Spa.
Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Bola Shofoluwe: Bola is a brand communication specialist equipped and abreast of recent techniques and strategies to boost a business’ brand. She is in charge of the company’s marketing and branding strategies. She has her first degree in Mass Communication, and her second in Psychology; both from the University of Ibadan.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in nail spa business.
- Exclusive creativity which cannot be found anywhere else in the area.
- Quality supplies of Nail accessories and products.
- Customer Satisfaction and Gratification.
- Quality and flexible services at pocket friendly prices, which means we offer a variety of pricing for our products and services.
- Exclusive and branded accessories for sale.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Nail Spa Business Plan in Nigeria
I have gained more than 15 years’ experience in the nail business both by working with salons or spas and also as a freelancer. This has equipped me with the necessary experience and knowledge of the industry needed to run PATILAD Nail Spa. I am adept in technical management, financial management, staff recruitment and I have solid social, leadership and organizational skills.
These managerial skills have helped me in the building of team spirit among my workers and strict compliance to the customer satisfaction rule in our mission statement. This has contributed immensely to the great reviews of our service we have had over the years.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Read Also: Supermarket-Business-Plan-in-Nigeria
Materials and machines for Nail Spa business in Nigeria
Computer, a point of sale or pay out terminal, five manicure stations and each station will include a manicure table holding all nail polish, tools and brushes. Tools like quality nail file kit, cuticle exfoliator, nail forms, diamond nail file, tweezers, pumice stone, callous remover, false nails, sable brush, towels, toe separators, nail clippers, emery board, buffers, glue, soak off solutions,nail cleanser and other nail accessories. A manicure station also includes lighting, comfortable chairs for clients and nail polisher and manicure stools.
We also have Nail polish and accessories displays or racks, drying lamps, equipment sanitizers, scissors, razors, mirrors, desk and couches for the reception area etc.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS NAIL SPA BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People patronize us because of a number of reasons such as
- Professionalism in providing services that always brings smiles to our clients’ faces.
- Our flexible prices subject to preferences.
- Our high level of creativity in customer service delivery.
- Highly trained, skilled and polite workers.
- Impeccable customer service.
- Strict belief in customer satisfaction and satisfactory end results.
Our major competitive advantages are:
- State-of-the-art nail spa fully air-conditioned and equipped to deliver premium services.
- Our spa is accessible from the major roads, and also easy to navigate via Google Maps.
- Our flexible prices subject to preferences.
- Strong attention to marketing, advertisement, and brand communication.
- Professionalism in providing services that put smiles on our clients’ faces.
- Attention on customer retention strategies such as birthday wishes & gifts, anniversary wishes, season greetings, bonuses, and others.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, please call on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or 08113205312 send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use. 08113205312
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.