Niger Delta Region Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria 2015 Entrepreneurship Programme
2015 LiveWIRE Apply Now for Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria 2015 Entrepreneurship Programme!
- Are you aged 18-35 from Rivers, Bayelsa or Delta state?
- Do you have a business idea?
- 2015 Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria programme – 1st September – 14th Sept 2015
The programme operates in the Niger Delta region and aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start up their own businesses in the Nigerian states of Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Abia, Imo, and Akwa-Ibom.
2015 LiveWIRE Apply Now!
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) announces the commencement of the 2015 Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme.
Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by The SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start their own businesses through the provision of training and finance for young entrepreneurs.
The objectives of Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria 2015 Entrepreneurship Programme are to:
- Enable youths to establish businesses through the provision of business planning and management guidelines and skills through the ‘Become a Successful Business Owner Course’.
- Provide business start-up grants for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like banks, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and allied financial institutions.
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates who decide to
- Set-up their own businesses.
Programme content of Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria 2015 Entrepreneurship Programme:
- Pre-start up:- Value and Organize Yourself (VOY)
• Bright Ideas workshop
• Business Planning & Management (Become a Successful Business Owner)
• Business Start-up (Access to finance & technology)
• Post start up (Mentoring, Incubation, Market linkages)
Applications eligibility of Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria 2015 Entrepreneurship Programme
- Male and female applicants from Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta States aged between 18-35
• Must possess a University degree or HND
• Must be resident in state of application
Click here to Apply Now!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email ONLY (confirm)
Duration for application:
Start Date: Tuesday 1st September 2015.
Closing Date: Monday 14th September 14th 2015.
- Top warehouse locations in Sharjah - January 26, 2023
- An Advanced Guide for Those Looking to Invest in Cryptocurrency - January 24, 2023
- Business Opportunity Recommended for 2023 that will make you millions in Nigeria - January 16, 2023