OIL AND GAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Oil And Gas Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample oil and gas business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan applications, for writing business proposals, for writing business concept notes, for business grant competitions, start – up competitions, other competitions and so on. The oil and gas business plan in Nigeria is probably one of the most lucrative business ideas in Nigeria with the potential for generating huge revenue, it will require a lot of strategic planning to start. You will also need the backing and mentorship of a professional business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to help you in implementing the business plan
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE OIL AND GAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Business: OIL AND GAS
Industry: OIL AND GAS
PATILAD Oil is a Delta state based corporation that will extract oil from land leases within Nigeria. The company was founded by Aniekan Umoh.
As stated above, the company intends to acquire land leases on properties known to have oil deposits. The business will then develop facilities on these properties with the intent to extract and distribute oil for sale onto the open market. The initial capital sought in this business plan will allow the business to acquire its first land lease while concurrently sourcing the equipment necessary to operate a moderate sized oil extraction operation. It should be noted that at all times, the business will comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws in order to ensure the safety of all employees working for the oil company.
The Benefits of our Products and Services are;
– All year – round availability of oil products
– Employment opportunities for a lot of people
– The extraction and sales of high quality oil products
– Capacity to deliver across the nation
– Provision of community service
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR OIL AND GAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
– Sales and supply of premium quality oil, and oil products
– Extraction and refinery of oil
– Development of facilities for oil extraction services
KEYS TO SUCCESS FOR OIL AND GAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The keys to the success of the oil and gas business plan in Nigeria are:
– Low operating cost and extraction techniques
– Ensuring an efficient and highly motivated team of staff
– Maintenance of health and safety precautions in our facilities
– Acquire necessary Regulatory license for our oil company.
– Consistent supply of quality oil products and services
OBJECTIVES FOR THE OIL AND GAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The objectives for the oil and gas business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– To have our products and services in major cities in Nigeria
– To maintain profit margins at 30-35%, through close attention to expenses, and cost of oil extraction/production
– To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two through containing costs and meeting sales goals.
– To develop a sustainable oil and gas company, surviving off its own cash flow.
GOALS OF THE OIL AND GAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The goals of the oil and gas business plan in Nigeria are the following;
– To become a leading oil and gas company in the country within our first seven years
– To expand our company across the borders of Nigeria.
VISION OF THE OIL AND GAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our vision for the oil and gas business plan in Nigeria is; To become the biggest oil and gas company in Nigeria.
MISSION OF THE OIL AND GAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The mission for the oil and gas business plan in Nigeria is; To cost effectively extract oil from known deposits with the intent to sell the refined oil to the open market.
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE OIL AND GAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the oil and gas business plan in Nigeria is made up of the group of the following people;
Aniekan Umoh – ( B.ENG, CCNA,CCNE, and MBA). He is the founder and owner of PATILAD Oil. Mr. Umoh has more than ten years exploration experience, having worked for a leading oil and gas company in Nigeria. Through his experience, he will be able to bring the operations of the business to high profitability within its first year of operation.
Dayo Adetiloye – ( B.AGRIC, MBA and PMP). He has over fifteen years’ experience in business management, business start – up dynamics, financial management if business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC), of the Lagos Business School (LBS) Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner of the company.
We brought to this business;
– Educational skill and practical experience in the oil and gas sector
– The capacity to consistently delivers outstanding service
– Quality processed oil products, with a good understanding of the market trends.
– Our staff brings operational, marketing, promotional, and technical skills to the business
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE OIL AND GAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Through my ten years’ experience in this industry, and having gained extensive exposure to the practical and scientific aspects of the industry, I have been able to acquire first-hand knowledge of the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitments and organizational skills among other things which are necessary to give the company a good commendation and quality referrals from our customer/client base. My managerial skill has also helped me in putting together an effective workforce for over two years now. I am the CEO of the company, responsible for overseeing the day to day activities of the company.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR THE OIL AND GAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The materials and equipment required for the oil and gas business plan in Nigeria are the following:
Oil refinery, factory, office building, oil drilling machines, company vehicles, trucks and so on
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE OIL AND GAS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
We expect to get a lot of patronage for the following reasons:
– Quality assured standards
– Modern solution and technology
– Our customer – centric company culture
– All year – round availability of oil products in high commercial volumes
– Fair and highly competitive prices
Our three main competitive advantages are:
1. Quality assured standards
2. Our customer – centric company culture
3. All year – round availability of oil products in high commercial volumes
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735, and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312