Deadline: 17 September 2018
Applicants are invited to apply for the AU-EU Youth Cooperation Hub Fellowship Program.
For the first time the youth are not only being heard but also asked to contribute to the guidelines for projects focusing on some of the most important issues concerning both the European Union and the African Union.
As a Youth Fellow, applicant will advise international experts and institutions on the preparation of the Youth Innovation Fund, a call for proposal for funds totaling 10 Million Euros.
The AU-EU Youth Cooperation Hub will enable 42 selected young Africans, Europeans and Diaspora to work with the African Union, the European Union and other relevant stakeholders in developing new approaches, defining the scope of pilot projects and monitoring their implementation in six areas:
- Business, Job Creation & Entrepreneurship
- Culture, Sports & Arts
- Education and Skills
- Environmental Preservation and Climate Change
- Governance, Political Inclusion & Activism
- Peace and Security, including Prevention of Radicalisation and Violent Extremism.
- Any person between the ages of 18-35, African, European or Diaspora, interested in Africa-EU cooperation as well as knowledgeable in one of the six areas.
- As a Youth applicant, applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of an African Union or European Union Member State
- Aged 18-35 upon applying
- Proven knowledge, practical experience and demonstrated impact in one of the six thematic areas
- Additional knowledge/experience of minimum one of three cross-cutting thematic areas is desirable: Gender, Migration, and/or Digitalisation
- Interest in and knowledge of Africa-EU relations
- Experience in working in international and multicultural teams is desirable
- Ability to work effectively in either English or French, and possessing an adequate understanding of the other language
- Writing skills and public speaking skills are desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit AU-EU Youth Cooperation Hub.
- Katumu Adasi: How to survive in Nigeria without a job - February 11, 2021
- Top 5 business and services with the highest demands in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
- How to Become a Millionaire doing Rice Farming in Nigeria - January 4, 2021