PAINT PRODUCTION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Paint Production Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Paint Production Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Paint Production Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Paint Production Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Paint Production
PATILADWONDER is a Paint Production and Training outfit, involved in the making of high quality paints and its related products targeting Nigeria and international market.
We are into the manufacture of both water-based and latex (oil-based) paints of various application including indoor, outdoor and sculpture use. These products are produced to meet the ever growing demand for low cost high quality paints that are compatible with what the average Nigerian can afford and still guarantee its suitability for their different use. More also our paints come with longer durability period compared to the average shelf-life our paint producers here in Nigeria offer.
We also have a training arm where we train young school leavers, students, graduates, etc. on how to run a successful Paint Production business for almost free. It comprises of 6 weeks of lectures, practical and hands-on training in Paint Production.
The benefits of our products and services are
- High quality products of international standard
- Varieties of products and its intended use
- Prompt delivery services
- Excellent Customer Care Services
- Online ordering for both training and products
- Loyal network of distributors
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Quality paints and accompanying aesthetics products.
- Affordable but excellent desirable products
- Increase supply and a new choice for both marketers and consumers.
Our Objective for Paint Production Business Plan in Nigeria
- Constant growth in sales in 12 months.
- To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeat business.
- To provide quality product at reasonable prices with exceptional customer care services.
Our Goal for the Paint Production Business Plan in Nigeria
– To be a one stop-shop in South West for paints and its related products for industries, households and artisans.
– To have trained over 500 trainees in 12 months.
Our Vision for the Paint Production Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide high quality and durable paints and its related products at affordable cost to our teeming customers.
Our Mission for the Paint Production Business Plan in Nigeria
To exceed the customers’ expectations by providing quality products and exceptional customer care services in a loving and caring way.
Management Team of the Paint Production Business Plan in Nigeria
Femi Olumuyiwa – Has over 12 years’ experience in paints production. His work experience has gotten him respect and admiration among various leading industry players. He has B.Sc. in industrial chemistry. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Capacity to produce on a large scale
- Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility
- My staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business
Management experience gained for the Paint Production Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 12 years’ experience in the paints production industry, I’ve being able to master the paints production processes, packaging and branding of products, product launch and management of distribution networks which will give my company good commendation from our customers.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machines for Paint Production Business Plan in Nigeria
Electric manual mixing machine, roller mill, sand mill, attrition, homogenizer, paint filter, resin production machine, high shear batch mixer, paint filling machine, extender, pigment, solvent, binder, additive, etc.
Competitor Analysis Paint Production Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Strong network of distributors
- Assurance of premium quality and durable of products
- Prompt delivery services
- Excellent Customer Care
- Online ordering for both products and training.
- Free home delivery services
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Creative style design.
- Prompt delivery of ordered goods.
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735, and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312
Or send a WhatsApp message or email us either at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click to buy PAINT PRODUCTION Business Plan and Template Business Plan and template now & download it immediately.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
i want business ideas to start business
This is so ideal. Thanks.