SOLAR ENERGY EQUIPMENT SALES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Solar Energy Equipment Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Solar Energy Equipment Sales Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Solar Energy Equipment Sales Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Solar Energy Equipment Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Solar Energy Equipment Sales
Industry: Alternative Energy (Solar Energy Equipment Sales Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD Solar Energy Equipment Sales is an Abuja-based Solar Energy Equipment Sales accredited agent that sell and service alternative energy solution with a focus on the international business community. Our operations include the sale of solar panels, inverters and battery, technical service and support for these products, and the consumable supplies used by solar systems, etc. We are a single-source provider for solar energy equipment and consumables. We also sell solar-friendly household and industrial electrical appliances.
PATILAD Solar Energy Equipment Sales emphasize a customer-centric service delivery process where continuous ongoing information is made available to client throughout and after the period of sales. We are quite aware clients need continuous supports and information especially during the early stage of use.
Keys to Success for Solar Energy Equipment Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
The keys to our success are:
- Building and maintaining strategic alliances with our manufacturers and other industry related business partners;
- Adopting a customer- and market-focused sales and marketing paradigm
- Managing the business by implementing, and consistently measuring and adjusting the best business practices that guarantees result.
Objective for Solar Energy Equipment Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
The objectives for the first three years of operation include:
- To create a service-based sales company whose goal is to exceed customer’s expectations.
- To increase the number of clients served by at least 20% per year through superior performance and word-of-mouth referrals.
- Achieve healthy earnings in the first year of operation.
- Maintain at least 30-50% gross margin
- To develop a sustainable start-up business, contributing to increased employment of community residents.
Our Goal for the Solar Energy Equipment Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the leading Solar Energy Equipment Sales accredited agent in Abuja, Nigeria and its environs through the provision of excellent sales services and products.
Vision for the Solar Energy Equipment Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide a one-stop location for accessing high quality, reasonably priced and convenient Solar Energy Equipment Sales solutions in a desirable and conducive environment while offering products at the best possible prices.
Mission for the Solar Energy Equipment Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILAD Solar Energy Equipment Sales’ mission is to provide the Abuja business community with quality brand-name Solar Energy Equipment Sales, reliable and professional technical support, and unparalleled customer service and to earn a fair profit for our owners and stakeholders by embracing sound, ethical business practices.
Management Team of the Solar Energy Equipment Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
Femi Olumuyiwa – is highly knowledgeable in the Solar Energy Equipment Sales business. He has been in the Alternative Energy industry for over 25 years. Femi has attended numerous management and sales training courses and seminars throughout his career. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering from the University of Abuja, Gwagwalada Abuja, MBA from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Nigeria. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Abuja Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Sound and astute business sales and service delivery system.
- Ability to provide professional and reliable technical service and proactive customer service.
- Capacity to consistently provide meet and exceed customer’s expectation.
- Provision of brand name durable inverters, solar panels and related products in the best quality conditions.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Materials and Machine for Solar Energy Equipment Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
Office complex with rooms for different functions such as diagnostic room, consulting/service delivery area, reception, etc., storage area, warehouse, computers with point of sale terminal, computers with printer for back office, Display shelf for sale of retail products, stationeries, power source, etc.
Competitor Analysis Solar Energy Equipment Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
Our major competitive advantages are:
- Strategic alliances with our manufacturers and other industry related business partners.
- Supply of industry best and high quality durable inverters, solar panels and related products in the best quality conditions.
- Ability to install and carry out efficient maintenance and repair services in the quickest possible time.
- Superior and personalized customer’s attention
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or 08113205312 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312.
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential