Painting/Wall Covering Business plan in Nigeria
Painting/Wall Covering Business plan in Nigeria
This sample Painting/Wall Covering Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Painting/Wall Covering Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Painting/Wall Covering Business plan in Nigeria
Business: Painting/Wall Covering
PATILAD Painting/Wall Covering Business engage in industrial and commercial painting services such as bridge painting, painting of buildings or other structures, paper hanging for the purpose of beautification, spray painting buildings or other structures, rustproofing (excluding automotive), paint and wallpaper removal, and whitewashing.
We work towards becoming one of the largest painting companies in Nigeria with active presence in major cities. As part of our plans to make our customers our number one priority and to become one of the leading painting companies in Nigeria, we have perfected plans to adopt international best practices.
PATILAD Painting/Wall Covering Business will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
We will make sure that we take all the members of our workforce through the required trainings that will position them to meet the expectation of the company and to compete with leading Painting/Wall Covering Business in Nigeria.
We are always open to contribute and collaborate with professionals, companies, organizations and institutions from the private and public sector, both within/outside the country.
We are located in Allen Avenue, Ikeja-Lagos.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
PATILAD Painting/Wall Covering Business offers varieties of services within the scope of the Painting industry in Nigeria. Our intention of starting our painting/wall covering company is to favourably compete with leading players in the industry in Nigeria.
We are prepared to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in Nigeria to achieve our business goals. Our business offerings are listed below;
- General residential painting
- General non-residential painting
- Paper hanging, wall covering and removal
- Non building painting
- Other related services
Our values include:
We believe in operating fairly, ethically and honestly at all times, our actions will always be above board and trust inspiring. We value our reputation and strive to maintain it. We remain ethical even in the most difficult situations.
We are committed to what we do. We are devoted to our clients, to putting them first and always delivering the best. We are dedicated to growing, improving and helping our clients do the same. Our customers are the heart of all we do and through thick & thin, we preserve to deliver the best.
In-house and with our clients, we are one team. We encourage a collaborative and mutually supportive environment designed to help one another to excel.
We strive to be outstanding in everything we do. We are always searching for ways to improve our work and raise our standards.
Objective of PATILAD Painting/Wall Covering Business plan in Nigeria
- To change the general perception of Painting/Wall Covering firm in Nigeria
- To constantly stay and keep our clients abreast of trends in the Painting/Wall Covering business.
- Achieve a creative, innovative, flexible and adaptable culture to change.
- To consistently seek to improve the quality of our service offering and equipment.
Goals for the PATILAD Painting/Wall Covering Business plan in Nigeria
· Structure and Organization
· Client Relationships.
· Developing a Body of Work
Vision for the PATILAD Painting/Wall Covering Business plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to establish a standard Painting/Wall Covering Company whose services and brand will not only be accepted in Ikeja–Lagos but also in other cities in Nigeria.
Mission for the PATILAD Painting/Wall Covering Business plan in Nigeria
Our mission and values are to help people, businesses and property owners in the Nigeria paint their homes to fit into the ideal mental pictures they have of how a world – class home should be and to also paint other public structures to fit into the plan of the government.
Management Team of the PATILAD Painting/Wall Covering Business plan in Nigeria
Shade Oluoye–Shade is one of our top contractor, she has several certification in Industrial Design from University of Lagos. She has also taken several management courses from the Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos. She is listed as one of the top 20 contractors in Nigeria.
DayoAdetiloye – (B Agric, MBA, and PMP): He has over 12 years’ experience in the consultancy industry. He is an alumnus of Entreprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He also has a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with specialization soil science with masters in business administration. He is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Grace Owolabi– Grace is the head of our Marketing team. Most of our marketing strategies are online based, and she is the best personnel for the job. She is a well-established Digital Marketer with proficiency in Content Management, Social Media Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization & Marketing.
We bring to the business:
- We bring precise knowledge for Painting/Wall Covering Business.
- Ability to recognize and develop mind pictures of clients to reality.
- Agility in business management
My Management Experience Gathered for the Painting/Wall Covering Business plan in Nigeria
My passion for Painting/Wall Covering started as a result of my career in the contracting industry. My early days was really rough, and after pulling though to the top, I sought for a way to contribute to the success of the younger generation. PATILAD Painting/Wall Covering firm is a solution I have developed for challenges younger Painting/Wall Covering businesses are faced with in Nigeria.
I have developed my skills in Business Management via active leaning (MBA, certification courses), association, and practice.
Read Also: Tiles-laying-Business-Plan-in-Nigeria
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS FOR PAINTING/WALL COVERING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The materials includes:
- Step ladders and extension ladders – to help you reach elevated areas
- Paint scraper – to remove loose or peeling paint from wood, plaster, and other surfaces
- Triangular-load scraper – to remove paint in small or tight areas
- Steel wool – to remove corrosion from metal surfaces
- Bristle brush – to clear loose material from masonry
- Wire brush – to remove efflorescence and loose material from masonry, or to remove loose, flaking paint
- Putty knife – to scrape away loose paint, or to apply filler
- Broad putty knife – to fill in and smooth patching compounds in plaster and wallboard
- Glazing compound – to replace cracked, broken, or missing panes of glass
- Spackling paste – to fill nail holes and small imperfections in walls
- Long-handled brush – to clean large exterior surfaces
- Scrub brush – to remove mildew and dirt
- Sandpaper (various grits) – to smooth and feather previously painted surfaces, or to roughen glossy surfaces so paint will adhere better
- Sanding block – to hold sandpaper and help you sand surfaces to an even finish
- Caulking gun – to apply caulk to cracks in walls, gaps, and seams in woodwork, and the junction of different surfaces (e.g., wood siding and stone)
- Tubes of caulk – same as above (note that all-acrylic and siliconized acrylic caulks are paintable; silicone caulk is not)
- Masking tape – to protect window panes and trim from paint
- Paint guide – to protect carpets and walls when painting baseboards and other trim
- Roller tray and grid – to load rollers with paint
- Brush comb – to clean paint brushes
- Paint pail – to mix paint and carry it to the worksite
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR PAINTING/WALL COVERING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Peoplebuy from us because of the following reasons:
- We have a rich network of high-worth influencers.
- We pay attention to the faintest detail.
- Knowledge and experience in the Painting/Wall Covering Business.
Our major competitors are:
- Bravo wallcovering and painting services
- Hablux Global Resources Limited
- Pinn Wall Covering & Solutions Limited
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, please call on 08105636015 or 08076359735, 08113205312 or send an email to email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use. Do call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312
Or Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.