Palm Kernel Oil Production
This sample Palm Kernel Oil Production Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Palm Kernel Oil Production Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Palm Kernel Oil Production
Business: PALM KERNEL OIL PRODUCTION
Industry: Agro-Processing (PALM KERNEL OIL PRODUCTION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA)
Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) is the major raw material for the production of vegetable oil. 90% of what we call groundnut oil in our market is a vegetable oil made of palm kernel Oil (PKO), also PKO is a major product in various production, such as soap making, mayonnaise. margarines, butter, polish, animal feed and so on.
Patilad Palm Kernel oil is an existing firm that deals with the Production, processing and distribution of quality and affordable Palm Kernel Oil, Cracked Kernel Shell, Sludge and other PKO derivatives.
About 75% of consumable vegetable oil in Nigeria and other West African Countries are refined from Palm Kernel Oil, making it a necessity for production of vegetable oil. It is estimated that for every Nigerian household of five, about two litres of palm oil are consumed weekly for cooking. However, palm oil is an essential multipurpose raw material for both food and non-food industries.
Therefore, there is a high demand for more establishment of PKO production firms in the country, this is why Patilad Palm Kernel Oil is in the industry to contribute our quota to the economy.
Our target market is; local and international market, retailers, wholesalers, households and supermarkets. We know that the reason we are in business is because of our customer, so therefore we prioritise our customers and we offer them top notch service.
Other customers include pharmaceutical companies, diary companies including makers of palm based cheese, ice cream, filled milk, etc. Palm oil is also a major ingredient in tin plating, lubricants and biodiesel.
The benefits of our products and services are
- Provision of well refined PKO
- Excellent customer care services
- Fair and discount prices.
Our products and services
Patilad Palm Kernel Oil is established to cater largely to commercial and industrial clients via our production plant. Our production processes are clearly defined and standardized to produce a large capacity that is in accordance with the regulations surrounding the industry.
Our products and services include;
- Palm Kernel Oil (PKO)
- Palm Kernel Cake
- Crude Palm Kernel Oil (CPKO)
- Palm Kernel Sludge
- Crushed Palm Kernel Shell for Bio-fuel
- Consultancy Services
Keys to Success
The keys to success for the palm oil Production business include:
- Low operating cost
- Adequate financial funds
- Efficient and important machineries
- Consistently offering quality products
- Acquire necessary regulatory licence for our processing mill.
Objective for Palm Kernel Oil Production
- To consistently increase revenue by 30% quarterly from the sales of palm kernel oil and other products.
- To maintain our customer relationship and also increase by 35% yearly
- To drive awareness and generate sales through mentions in both local print and digital media.
Our goal is to be among the top ten largest Palm kernel oil producer/distributor in Nigeria by 2025.
Vision for the Palm Kernel Oil Production
Our vision is to be a standard palm kernel oil producing company and be known not just in Nigeria but worldwide as well.
Mission for the Palm Kernel Oil Production
Our mission is to provide quality palm kernel oil to all our customers and potential clients, meeting their specific demands and also building our firm as a standard and well accepted company.
Management Team of the Palm Kernel Oil Production
Funsho Williams – He is an agripreneur who has made records in the industry with over 7 years of experience. He obtained a B.Agric in Forestry from the Ekiti State University. He is the general manager of the firm, saddled with the responsibility of supervising the production plant and monitoring the production process and different units of the firm.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in Palm Kernel Oil Production business.
- Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service.
- Quality processed product and good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Palm Kernel Oil Production
With over 10 years’ experience in Agro-Processing Industry and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of services, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Palm Kernel Oil Production
Production Plant (Land), generator, tanks, delivery trucks, refining machines, nut crusher, drums, boiler, oil-press, steam piping, seed fryer, screw pump, and so on.
Competitor Analysis for Palm Kernel Oil Production
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- High quality and well packaged palm kernel oil products.
- Skilled and dedicated Workforce
- Efficient Machineries.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
Our other competitive advantages are:
- Excellent customer service
- Strong distribution network
- Well ventilated Production area
Swot Analysis for PKO Business in Nigeria
- Well trained and competent staff
- Easy access to Palm Kernel Nuts
- Strong distribution network
- Adequate Equipment and Machineries
- Excellent customer service
- Lack of adequate capital
- Not yet a reputable brand as compare to the already existing firms in the industry
- Large market to serve locally and internationally
- Growing industry
- The need for healthy PKO in the society cannot be underestimated
- Unfavorable government policy and regulation
- Economic meltdown can reduce the purchasing power of our customers
- Delay in accessing raw cassava
- Establishment of similar firm in our regions
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312.
- Top warehouse locations in Sharjah - January 26, 2023
- An Advanced Guide for Those Looking to Invest in Cryptocurrency - January 24, 2023
- Business Opportunity Recommended for 2023 that will make you millions in Nigeria - January 16, 2023