PHARMACEUTICAL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
PHARMACEUTICAL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample Pharmaceutical Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Pharmaceutical Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Pharmaceutical Business Plan in Nigeria
Industry: Pharmaceutical Industry (Pharmaceutical Business Plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD Pharmaceutical company is business that will be built on a solid foundation. It is a start up firm involve in the distribution of drugs to patient based in FCT, Abuja. We are posed to provide premium products and services at one of the most competitive prices in the market. We will be able to sell prescriptions at reduced prices by carefully maintaining efficiencies in our operations and by targeting a specific segment of the market.
We are quite aware of the rules and regulations governing the pharmaceutical industry which is why we decided to recruit experienced and qualify employees as foundational staff of the organization. We hope to leverage on their expertise to build our business. When hiring, we will not just look out for qualified and experienced workers, but honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit the owners, workforce and customers.
Patilad Pharmaceutical company is concerned with the well-being of our customers, knowing fully well that pharmacies are very relevant to life and to the society in the sense that without them, there would be no availability of drugs to save lives and aid health because we are very aware and informed that in some countries, hospitals usually do not handle drugs, they offer prescriptions which should bought at the pharmacy. In some cases, we do not sell drugs to individual except you present a doctor’s prescription handy and this is just how it is meant to be with the aim of reducing drug abuse by self medication or self description.
We are in the Pharmaceutical business to deliver excellent pharmacy services to all those who will patronize our services. We will also ensure that in the line of carrying out our duty, we comply with the laws and regulations pertaining with the pharmacy industry in Abuja Nigeria. Our employees are well trained and qualified to handle the wide range of health care services.
Patilad Pharmaceutical will operate a 24 hours 7 days a week, we shall also have customers like; walk-in customers and mail order customers. Our workforce is going to be well trained to operate within the framework of our company’s corporate culture and also to meet the needs of all our customers. Patilad pharmaceutical company will ensure that all our patients cum customers are given first class treatment whenever they visit our pharmacy outlet.
Our Products and Services
Patilad Pharmaceutical company offers wide range of prescription drugs to our customers based in Abuja and its neighboring state. Our customers may purchase medications through mail order providing full information (name, location, drug type) or walk-in base.
These are the services that Patilad Pharmaceutical will be offering;
- Patient care
- Over the counter recommendations
- Blood pressure and cholesterol screenings
- Nutrition counseling
- Diabetes management programs
- Long term care services
The benefits of our products and services are
– The provision of a standard and of high quality Pharmaceutical products
-Availabilities of variety of prescription drugs, pharmaceutical appliances, equipments and so on.
– Prompt delivery services
– Excellent customer care services
– Fair and lowest possible prices
Objective for PHARMACEUTICAL Business Plan in Nigeria
- To become a first class Pharmaceutical company that will take care of both highly placed clients and lowly placed clients as long as they can afford our services.
- Exceed customer expectations with superior pricing
- To aggressively expand during the first three years of operation.
- To satisfy our market segment that demand higher quality products and to maintain a steady growth in sales volume that will sustain the company for future years
- Develop a business that survives off its own cash flow
Goal for the Pharmaceutical Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the leading Pharmaceutical industry in Nigeria and the West African sub region in ten (10) years through the provision of excellent services.
Vision for the Pharmaceutical Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to revolutionise the industry by providing world-standard quality of pharmaceutical services that are accessible and affordable to all.
Mission for the Pharmaceutical Business Plan in Nigeria
- To be the organisational choice for all, in every part of the city and of every stratum of society we engage with
- To give our customer the very best products and provide excellent customer service so that we can earn their trust and ensure continued business transaction.
- To provide an excellent, top-notch, conducive and safe environment for our Pharmaceutical services.
Management Team of the Pharmaceutical Business Plan in Nigeria
Pharm. Adegboyega Oluwatunmise – She is highly knowledgeable in the Pharmaceutical business. She is a graduate of Pharmacy at the University of Ibadan. She has over 10 years’ experience in the industry.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Mustapha Hassan : He has broad experience in the Pharmaceutical industry. He works as a consultant for more than 8 years for some high profiled Pharmaceutical companies. He studied Medicine in the University of Benin. He is also a medical Researcher with the Minister in charge of Health of Nigeria.
We brought to the business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in Pharmaceutical business.
– Capacity to consistently provide high quality, unique, Pharmaceutical all year round.
– Quality product and good understanding of the market trend.
– Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
With over 15 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical business as a medical doctor and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of Pharmaceutical business, I’ve been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
MATERIALS AND MACHINE FOR PHARMACEUTICAL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA.
The materials includes Office Furniture, front counter, computer, laser printer, backup system, storage bins, cash register, assorted bottles, boxes, envelops for dispensing and shipment, water source, toilet facility, delivery van, generator, store shelves, BP machine, Security system (CCTV), Adequate cleaning supplies.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR PHARMACEUTICAL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People will come to our Pharmaceutical because of the following reasons:
– High quality, standard, unique, Pharmaceutical services
– Efficient and highly reliable services
– Excellent customer care services
– Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
Read Also: Courier-Services-Business-Plan-in-Nigeria
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- High quality, standard, unique Pharmaceutical services.
- Efficient and highly reliable services
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015, 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential https://app.getresponse.com/site2/consultdayo?u=SuQl&webforms_id=4057602
- Top warehouse locations in Sharjah - January 26, 2023
- An Advanced Guide for Those Looking to Invest in Cryptocurrency - January 24, 2023
- Business Opportunity Recommended for 2023 that will make you millions in Nigeria - January 16, 2023