PRIMARY METAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Primary Metal Manufacturing Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample primary metal manufacturing business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan applications, for writing business proposals, in writing business concept notes, for business grant competitions, start – up competitions, other competitions, and so on. The primary metal manufacturing business plan in Nigeria is a very viable business idea which will require a lot of strategic planning to start. You will need skills and expertise of a professional business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to help you in implementing your business plan right.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE PRIMARY METAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Business: PRIMARY METAL MANUFACTURING
PATILAD Metal Inc., is an Abuja based corporation that will provide custom development of sheet metal components to customers and its targeted market. The company is owned by John Effiong.
The benefits of our products and services;
– The production and sales of top quality metal products.
– All year – round availability in high commercial volume
– Capacity to deliver across the nation
– Excellent customer care services
– Creation of jobs for a lot of people
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR PRIMARY METAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The company will specialize in producing, to specification, sheet metal components on behalf of its customer base, which will include other manufacturing companies, as well as general contractors that have sheet metal needs for roofing and gutters. The company will provide all of its components from its sheet metal fabrication and production shop. One of the strongest aspects to this business is that the company will be able to maintain profitability in almost any economic climate as several ordinances require building owners have properly installed and maintained roofing and gutters system, which require significant sheet metal fabrication work.
KEYS TO SUCCESS FOR PRIMARY METAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The keys to the success of the primary metal manufacturing business plan in Nigeria are as follows;
– Low operating costs and production techniques
– Ensuring an efficient and highly motivated team of engineers.
– Maintenance of hygienic, safe and human friendly production factory
– Acquire the necessary license for our corporation.
– A customer – centric company culture.
OBJECTIVES FOR THE PRIMARY METAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are our objectives for the primary metal manufacturing business plan in Nigeria;
-To establish relationships with manufacturers, general contractors, roofing contractors, and other businesses.
– To develop an online presence by developing a website and placing the company’s name and contact information with online directories.
– – To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
– To maintain a profit margin of 24-28%, through close attention to expenses and cost of production.
– To have our products in major distribution stores around Nigeria.
GOALS FOR THE PRIMARY METAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The goals for the primary metal manufacturing business plan in Nigeria are the following:
– To drive a strong rate of growth at the start of operations.
– To be at the forefront of primary metal manufacturing in Nigeria.
VISION FOR THE PRIMARY METAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our vision for the primary metal manufacturing business plan in Nigeria is; To be a leading primary metal manufacturing corporation in Africa.
MISSION FOR THE PRIMARY METAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
PATILAD Inc.’s mission is to be a recognized leader in its targeted marketed for sheet metal fabrication products and services.
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE PRIMARY METAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The company was founded by John Effiong. Effiong has more than fifteen years of experience in the primary metal manufacturing sector of industry. Through his expertise, he will be able to ring the operations of this business to profitability within its first year of operations.
Dayo Adetiloye – (B.Agric., MBA, and PMP). He has over fifteen years’ experience in business management, business start – up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC), of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner of the company.
We brought to this business;
– Educational skill and practical experience in the primary metal sector of industry
– The capacity to consistently provide outstanding service
– Quality manufacturing techniques and a good understanding of the market trend
– Our staff brings operational, promotional, technical, and marketing skills to the business
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE PRIMARY METAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
With over fifteen years of experience in the primary metal manufacturing sector of industry, and also through a wide exposure to the practical and scientific aspects of the business. I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitments and organizational skills among other things required to get a commendation from the clients. My managerial skills has also helped me in putting together a workforce for over five years, and also to coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the company.
I am the CEO of the company, and I’m involved with coordinating the day to day activities of the company.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE PRIMARY METAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The materials and equipment required for the primary metal manufacturing business plan in Nigeria are:
Company vehicle, sheet metal components, heat turbines, electric power generator, and so on.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE PRIMARY METAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
We get a lot of patronage for the following reasons;
– Modern solution and technology
– All year – round availability of products in high commercial volumes
– Quality guaranteed products
– Efficient customer care services
– Fair and highly competitive prices
Our three main competitive advantages are:
1. Quality guaranteed products
2. Efficient customer care services
3. Fair and highly competitive prices
For the remaining part of this primary metal manufacturing business plan in Nigeria, including the detailed financial analysis, contact any of our business consultant on 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We help individuals, business organizations and institutions write business plans and business concept notes. We also organise trainings and seminars on business plan writing.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business plan in Nigeria for any use. contact any of our business consultant on 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or send an email to email@example.com