RAM/SHEEP REARING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
RAM/SHEEP REARING Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Ram/Sheep Rearing Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Ram/Sheep Rearing Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Ram/Sheep Rearing Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Ram/Sheep Rearing and Sales
Industry: Agriculture (Animal Farming; Ram/Sheep Rearing Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD Ram/Sheep Farm is a start-up Farm that is involved in production of quality and affordable sheep meat (lamb), and other by-products like sheep hides for leather companies, faeces for manures and biogas processing, targeting consumers in southwest Nigeria. Our sheep breeding and fattening company is involved in upgrading and multiplying flocks with local adaptability and improved performance and yield, innovative breeding technology of artificial insemination and careful selection.
We are located in Ado Otta Ogun State. Our by-products are hygienic, rich in protein and of premium quality. We rare breeds like Balami, Uda, west African Dwarf sheep and Yankasa. We currently rear 500 of these mixed variety for their meat, hides and milk. Our medium of farming allows for healthy produce and productive yield.
High quality meat production has been the drive of PATILAD Farms’ operations since inception.
We have HACCP compliant slaughter houses which operate on standard GMP codes supervised by qualified food safety auditors.
We process and package to meet standard organization of Nigeria and international standard.
While poor farm yield has always been the major problem facing sheep farms production, at PATILAD Sheep farm, we are providing the right solution through improved nutrition (silage and concentrate supplement), artificial insemination of local breeds and selection of up-to-date rearing techniques.
The benefits of our products and services are
- High quality, highly nutritious and hygienic lamb meat and other byproducts
- Kill-Cut-Wrap-Freeze (KCWF) services
- Excellent Customer Care Services
- Fair and best possible prices
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Excellent and high quality, hygienic and high nutritious meat
- Provision of excellent well packaged and semi-processed meat of different varieties.
- Our farm by-products like milk, skins, and feaces.
- Fair and best possible prices.
The entrepreneur behind the vision of PATILAD Ram/Sheep Farm is a vast agriculturist, majoring on livestock farming. As a way of practice, he has devoted the most of his time and resources to managing and expanding his family’s little farmstead into a commercial enterprise. Owning a first degree in Animal Sciences from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, and a diploma certificate in business administration, he has proved of great benefit to the growth of the enterprise. Now we have a team of 8 trained staffs who have sizable years of experience in livestock farming and cattle rearing to be specific, and armed with the technical know-how of the business. With our market research in this venture, we do have an insatiable market in our target market.
Our Objective Ram/Sheep Rearing Business Plan in Nigeria
- To improve our sheep farm by-products production through enhanced reproduction performance and breeding practices with increased production capacity to contribute to the animal protein value chain
- To achieve the sales growth targets by the sixth month and by end of year one. Aggressive gains in market share and average monthly revenues in year two
- To increase the number of customers/consumers who purchase our products.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices.
Our Goal for the Ram/Sheep Rearing Business Plan in Nigeria
– To provide a one stop location for accessing excellent and high quality flock Farm meat and by-products in a desirable and conducive environment while offering products at fair and best possible prices.
Our Vision for the Ram/Sheep Rearing Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the leading livestock farm in the environs we are situated in Nigeria through the provision of excellent sales services and products.
Our Mission for the Ram/Sheep Rearing Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to sell our farm by products and processed meat in commercial quantities both within Nigeria and across Africa. Patilad intends to build a sheep rearing business that can favourably compete with other leading ram/sheep rearing brands in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.
To exceed the customers’ expectations by providing high quality services products and exceptional customer care services in a loving and caring way.
Our Products & Services
Our Ram/Sheep farm is committed to cattle rearing, meat and milk processing and packaging for both Nigerian market and the global market. We will also produce related raw materials for industries in commercial quantities. We will comply to every governing body to operate a standard food processing plant as part of our complimentary business offering.
These are the areas we will concentrate on in our sheep farming business. As business thrives, we will increase our related animal breeding products and services to our list;
- Breeding services
- Shearing services
- Sale and export of wool and other dairy products
- Sale of sheep/ram and milk
- Sale of processed meat (lamb)
- Livestock farming related consultancy and advisory services
Read Also: Grasscutter-Farming-Business-Plan-Nigeria
Management Team of the Sheep Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
OYEBADE Adejumobi Ademola – Has over 7 years’ experience in Animal husbandry business. He is a graduate of the animal sciences of the faculty of Agriculture from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. He is a fellow of the Nigerian Institute of Animal Scientist (NIAS). He has also held the post of secretary and treasurer of the Association for two consecutive tenures. He is Project Management Professional and certified Business Consultant. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in ram/sheep rearing business.
- Capacity to consistently provide excellent and high quality meat, milk and other livestock by products all year round.
- Valuable processing skills that makes us own the value chain to a good extent.
- Quality processed product, and good relationships with vendors
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Sheep Rearing Business Plan in Nigeria
With over over 7 years’ experience in Animal husbandry business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of the animal meat or protein industry, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Equipment for Sheep Rearing Business Plan in Nigeria
Land Space,dressing and processing facility, water source, feeding trough, drinking trough, feed materials, shearing implement, vitamins, first aid kits, and tagging equipment.
Competitor Analysis Sheep Rearing Business Plan In Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Quality processed product, and good relationships with vendors.
- Hygienic and neat processing facility.
- We use the latest, state-of-the-art restoration production systems and computerized case tracking
- Outstanding customer service and faster processing duration
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Strong online presence and easy access to products and services.
- We are making use of modern techniques to maximize profit and efficiency.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click to buy this business plan now & download it immediately from our online store.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023