Road Transport Business Plan in Nigeria
Road Transport Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Road Transport Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Road Transport Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Description of Road Transport Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Road Transport Business
Industry: Road Transport Industry
Patilad road transport business is founded on the need for persons to move from one place to the other, as well as goods. Patilad road transport business majors in two aspects, the passenger transportation and freight transportation, which involves goods. We are located in ilorin, Kwara state where we have carried all necessary investigations about the market and feasibility.
Patilad road transport is a fully licensed and registered road transport agency. We would be starting on a small scale, purchasing 1truck for freight transport,10 cars that will function as taxis, 15 tricycles, 3 commercial buses for interstate transport and 2 courier bikes. This is until we receive funding from relevant institutions.
Our vehicles are duly registered, insured and tracked. We also have speed limiters installed in them to mitigate road risks. Our services include intercity & In-city commercial transport services.
We work on order and drive around basis. This means our services can be engaged either by the usual way of waving cabs or simply through a phone call. We aim to make our passengers as comfortable as possible by providing safe, reliable, dependable and economical transport services. We also provide insurance cover for all goods we transport within the city or interstate.
Patilad road transport aims to build a reputable name by providing the smoothest transport services possible in the city. This is why we have invested quite a substantial amount in purchasing fairly new vehicles, employing good and experienced drivers, maintenance tools and repairs, trackers and speed limiters.
Patilad road transport also provide special long distance pick up services for individuals who are willing to pay our stipulated fee. We are driven by the passion to satisfy our customers through our fast, reliable, safe and timely services. Our vehicles are kept and maintained in pristine conditions and we make it a point to employ only the best experienced drivers with pleasant demeanors.
Patilad road transport is profit-oriented.
The benefits of our goods and services are
- The provision of safe, fast and reliable transport services.
- Personalized customer services.
- Truck and driver rental for transportation of goods.
- Economical prices for premium services.
- Insurance on transported goods and items.
- Timely transport services.
- Long distance transport services.
Objective for Road Transport Business Plan in Nigeria
The objectives for the first five years of operation include:
- To provide unarguably, the best road transportation services within Ilorin, Kwara state and to other states.
- To become the top choice of residents in ilorin to get to their various destinations.
- To increase our fleet of cars to more than 30, and to have an aggregate of 50 automobiles.
- To, at the end of five years expand further into car rentals and providing luxurious chauffeur services.
- To assist in reducing unemployment rates while sustaining growth rate.
- To maximize profits.
- To obtain at least 60% of market share.
Our Goal for the Road Transportation Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the most preferred road transport option in Ilorin, Kwara state and beyond, by providing top notch ride experiences for our customers.
Our Mission for the Road Transportation Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide stellar customer services that will set a better precedence for fellow road transport workers while giving our customers the best, reliable, safe and fast transport experiences that will keep them impressed and more inclined to maintain continual patronage.
Our Vision for the Road Transportation Business Plan in Nigeria
To expand throughout Nigeria and to be the top rated road transport business in Nigeria. We also envision a car rental and luxurious chauffeur services expansion in our later years.
Management Team of the Road Transportation Business Plan in Nigeria
Tunde Balogun – is a 3 year experienced transport manager, who has proven himself in more times than one as an energetic, reliant, resilient and highly skilled worker. Tunde is a graduate of the university of Osun where he studied economics. He has gathered all the needed experience to be our company manager. He will therefore be in charge of our day to day operations like managing the drivers and vehicles, dispatch duties, strategic development, staff training, recruitment, customer relationships building etc.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in road transport business.
- Safe and reliable road transport services.
- Prioritization of customer safety.
- Public transport at the its best.
- In and out pristine looking taxis and vehicles in general.
- Convenience and comfort in public transport services.
- Long distance freight transportation.
- Meticulous driving.
- Insurance on every transported goods.
- Our staff bring operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Read also: Transport-Service-Business-Plan-in-Nigeria
Management experience gained for the Road Transport Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 15 years in road transport business, I have amassed both the hard and soft skills needed to lead this company. I ran a small scale transport business for about 10 years while working at my main job as a product manager. Prior to this. I was a transportation manager, working for a private individual before I decided to set up my own road transport business.
From my experience, I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machines for Road Transport Business Plan in Nigeria
Computer hardwares and other accessories, chairs and desks for reception and offices, 10 cars, 15 tricycles, 3 buses, 1 truck, 2 courier bikes, car accessories, maps, tricycle accessories, truck accessories, bus accessories, bike accessories, computer software etc.
COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS OF ROAD TRANSPORT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People engage our road transport services because we are the best in the business in terms of:
- Giving personalized and stellar customer service.
- Providing the best options in terms of routes and vehicle types.
- High level of comfort and convenience we invest in to impress our customers.
- Safety precautions and measures like the installation of speed limiters, trackers or GPS, use of good cars in perfect conditions and provision of easy contact information to reach us when a driver’s actions are less than satisfactory.
- Insurance on transported goods.
- Very experienced, warm and courteous drivers.
Our major competitors in Ilorin, Kwara state are:
- Harmony transport services.
- Peace Mass transit limited.
- Chase express.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential.
- Register for 5 Days Free Digital Virtual Training by Boost With Facebook: Closes on September 30, 2020 - September 23, 2020
- A-Z of Survival Fund Registration Comprehensive Guide for pay roll Support in Nigeria. - September 22, 2020
- How to Buy 72hour Income Generator programe of Toyin Omotoso CEO of Expertnaire and Make Millions of Naira from Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria - September 19, 2020