SAMPLE OF CONTRACT PROPOSAL IN NIGERIA
Winning a contract especially a government contract can be the starting point of a new beginning for your business. In order for you to win this bid, you must provide a close to perfect proposal. Getting this contract will likely provide an opportunity for consideration in the future. The big question is what does it take to write a proposal? How do you write a proposal that meets the requirement of the contract? What distinguish your company from others?
Contract Proposals are documents proposing a legal agreement between two parties that may team up for some project. They are documented to establish the basis of a contract.
A contractor should dedicate time and energy to the proposal, a contract allows the bidder to know about your experience, competence, methodology and reliability, and credibility.
Below are a few guidelines on how to write a contract proposal that will increase your chances of being considered for a contract
- Firstly, you need to understand the requirements for the contract and analyze the factors based on what your business has. Like, does my company meet the necessary requirements for this contract? Carefully analyze that, and if you possess the requirements, then prepare a convincing business proposal to get the contract.
- While writing the proposal for the contract, ensure you provide an answer to each requirement in the contract proposal. You should state your response very clear and free of ambiguity. Big contracts, especially government contracts are highly sought after and before the contract could be given out, there will be a proper evaluation of proposals submitted by different organizations. What will differentiate you from others is the level of accuracy and professionalism in your proposal. How accurate are you in your writing will generate a government first impression. If there are mistakes, misspellings, grammar errors, or inadequate descriptions of how you intend to meet the requirements, the impression may be that you will commit the same fashion in business. Without ambiguity, follow each requirement provided by the government.
- Also, you need to understand the situation and a need to provide solutions to identified problems. When writing a contract proposal, ensure you identify the problem and provide the solution that meets the on time and within budget.
- Address Contract Goals
When writing a contract proposal, ensure you convey how well your company can meet the objectives of the contract. Here, you must go the extra mile in your writing to convince them enough while your company is the better option. You can do this by making several statements that show that you have vast knowledge about the contract and that your performance has been exceptional.
- Bid the Project Competitively
In your contract proposal, you need to state the cost of the contract, because it is a vital detail to include in your bid proposal. While stating the cost of the project, you need to ensure that you have a complete understanding of the cost that will meet the requirement of the contract. However, you must be prepared for the price you include in your bid.
- Mention the Project’s Benefits
In your contract proposal, you need to state examples and benefits the organization awarding the contract will benefit, if given to you. State the long and short-term benefits of working together between you and the organization awarding the contract. Also, include how the contract will help your business. Ensure you convince them how it will significantly benefit your business.
In conclusion, a good contract proposal markets your business and puts your business on track for selection. Your contract proposal should be well written to convince the organization that you are the best suited for the job. Make sure in your writing, you have answered the biggest question the organization has, why you?
Remember, to clearly answer each requirement in a way that is easy to access and distinguishes as one that will go above and beyond successful project completion.
The main purpose of a bid proposal is communication. So, your contract proposal should display that you understand what the organization wants and how you can provide it better than others.
Read Also: SAMPLE OF BUSINESS PROPOSAL IN NIGERIA
PROPOSAL FOR ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT
Sub: Proposal for an annual maintenance contract
As you are aware, the OLTC is an important part of a transformer and it is used for correcting the secondary voltage by switching tapping position. There is quite a number of mechanical and electrical which are subjected to stringent mechanical and electrical stresses. Every tap change operation results in arcing between contacts and carbonizing the tap changer into oil and erosion of contact. It is, therefore, necessary to maintain the OLTC at regular intervals to avoid uninterrupted trouble-free service.
Although OLTC requires little maintenance, it needs expertise and regular maintenance of its performance to ensure trouble-free service and extended utility for the equipment.
Our organization recommends that there should be preventive maintenance, at least once a year, and done in a planned manner to ensure that there is no interruption functioning of the equipment.
We offer an annual maintenance contracts to all our esteemed customers. For this contract, the cost of maintenance for the next five years is #5,000,000. This cost covers every issue relating to changing or necessary parts and maintenance of the On Load Tap Changer (OLTC) of the transformer under the agreement.
Under this contract On Load Gears (OLG) to maintain On Load tap Changer for the contract period from 1 to 5 years as agreed. This contract provides for free replacement of spare parts (Excluding selection switching arcing contracts). Services under this contract are:
- Replacement of selector/diverter contacts if needed. This is an extra charge
- Servicing and inspection of Drive mechanism.
- Inspection of selector/diverter switches as per the checklist. Supervising oil replacement (Facilities and oil to be arranged by the customer)
- One service visit per year during the period of contract. The date of the service call shall be decided by the with one week notice. The OLTC should be made available to our service technician and the service will be provided by our service technician on getting to the site.
- All functional checks on OLTC.
If you need a service of a Professional Business plan writer, then Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub is the place to go Call or WhatsApp us now on 081 0563 6015, 080 7635 9735 or send an email to email@example.com and we will solve any of your business plan problems.
Hope you enjoy this article?
Share your thoughts in the comment session.
Contact us today for your business consultancy and business advisory services. We can help you fine-tune your idea, structure your business, market your business, train your staff, consult on your retirement plan, coach you for financial success. We also write a business plan and help with fundraising strategies and Grant applications. We can help you start, grow, and expand your business.
Call or WhatsApp us now on 081 0563 6015, 080 7635 9735 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will solve any of your business problems.