Screenplay Writing Business Plan in Nigeria
Screenplay Writing Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Screenplay Writing Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Screenplay Writing Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Description of Screenplay Writing Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Screenplay Writing Business
Industry: Filmmaking Industry.
Patilad Screenwriting is a screenplay writing business located in Delta state. We are a freelancing screenwriting company that mostly works with movie producers and directors to write scripts for films and tv shows. Our areas of expertise are in the Romance, Comedy and Adventure genres.
At Patilad Screenwriting, we are self-motivated, creative, resilient, patient and have requisite understanding of the filmmaking procedures. We have the best interests of our clients at heart and we are willing to go to any creative lengths to satisfy their wants.
Our team of writers perform the following functions of making research, evaluating and improving ideas to form unique movie screenplays, build initial structures or frameworks for screenplays. Also working to create visual elements, they write, create or adapt stories formed into scripts. They sometimes meet with directors or producers to pitch in or adjust their remarkable stories.
Our works are a 100% unique with an intent to deliver as promised or required. We operate on a commission basis or self pitch. This means we are either paid to generate movie content or we create some and pitch the ideas to producers with the hope of positive feedback.
We can be hired on walk in basis or through our website. We also provide online writing services to individuals making skits, short videos or movies via YouTube or any other online video platform.
Patilad Screenwriting has a vast portfolio of screenplay write up that portrays a mastery of English. Our website as earlier mentioned enables us to provide online writing services. We make use of the YTA method, Sandwich technique and a framework targeting the dopamine levels of people to create appealing, engaging and exhilarating screen content.
The benefits of our products and services:
- Provision of genuine and unique screen content.
- Far outreach. We offer our services not only to the filmmakers in Delta state but all over the world through the use of digital platforms.
- Our quality services are provided at fair costs.
- Provision of commissioned and hired screenwriting to our clients.
- Amazing content that offers our audience informative, educative and entertaining experiences.
- Relatable and practical experience in our screenplay writing.
Objectives for the Screenplay Writing Business Plan in Nigeria
Our objectives for the first three years of operation are:
- To steadily grow our customer base through exceptionally delivered services that elicit good reviews and referrals from our current customers.
- To achieve a profit margin of at least 60%.
- To gain a recognized online global name in the entertainment/screenwriting industry.
- To give talented writers all over Nigeria a shot at making something meaningful of their creative writing skills by providing gainful employment.
- To establish other branches in south western states and northern region states.
Our Goal for the Screenplay Writing Business Plan in Nigeria
Our goal is to create content so gratifying and exciting that captivate our audience, making their self consciousness disappear alongside problematic thoughts. In other words, our goal is to make people very happy.
Our Vision Statement of the Screenplay Writing Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision at Patilad Screenwriting business is to be among the top screenplay writing businesses in Nigeria.
Our Mission Statement of the Screenplay Writing Business Plan in Nigeria
To educate, inform, empower, inspire and entertain individuals all over the world with our writing derived through the power of unmatched storylines that portray dynamic experiences and forms a world of its own.
Management Team of the Screenplay Writing Business Plan in Nigeria
Jennifer Toks – is a creative, detailed screen writer with the ability to work under pressure, has good communication skills and is a good team player. She is a graduate of the Redeemer’s University of Nigeria (RUN), Ede, Osun state. She studied English language and went on to further the same in the University of Ibadan, Oyo state, where she obtained her masters degree (MSc).
Jennifer Toks has a total experience of 10 years. She developed movie scripts for world class companies and celebrities, is responsible for the training of over 150 screen writers, directors and actors, carried out market research on the dynamic trends of the industry etc. She will be our manager in charge of our day to day activities.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in screenplay writing in Nigeria.
- Global outreach in the delivery of our writing services.
- A wide range of flexible screenplay writing services at fair and reasonable fees.
- Educative, informative and entertaining unique film content.
- Our staff bring operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Screenplay Writing Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 7 years in the Filmmaking industry, i have amassed the scientific, technical, practical and financial experience needed to grow the Patilad Screenwriting business. I have over 200 written scripts written for films, tv shows, online videos, skits etc.
I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
I am a leader and I have the adequate ability and capacity to lead my company to success regardless of the situation.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machines for the Screenplay Writing Business Plan in Nigeria
Computers, Printers, Fax, Shredders, Photocopiers, Computer Software, Furnishing items like office tables, chairs, interior decor etc.
Stationeries like papers, pens, pencils, rulers, sharpeners, staplers, gum etc.
WiFi, Prepress Systems, Press Machines etc.
COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS OF THE SCREENPLAY WRITING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People patronize our services because of a number of reasons like
- We provide world class screenwriting services to individuals, filmmakers and companies.
- Fair and affordable fees for our services.
- Our intellectual writing skills have paved way for us and helped us in building a trustworthy and integral brand that brings its audience close through passionate and original screenwriting.
- Excellent customer service delivery.
- Our staff are courteous, knowledgeable, smart, efficient and possess communication and interpersonal skills in relating with our clients.
- Customer satisfaction is our priority.
Our top 12 competitors are
- Ishaya Bako
- Dare Olaitan
- Kemi Adesoye
- Xavier ighorodje
- Dami Elebe
- Biodun Stephen
- Emil Garuba
- Kenneth Gyang
- Olu Yomi Osasanya
- Victor Sanchez Aghahowa
- Tunde Babalola
- Chris Ihidero.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential.