Application Deadline: 24th October, 2020
Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2020 For Nigerian Undergraduate Students Application is Open
This initiative is in continuance of our goal to support dreams and aspirations of Nigerian youths as we have been doing over the years through various activities such as Youth Leadership Series (YLS), Higher Institution Football League (HIFL) and so on.
The scholarship programme is aimed at encouraging hard work and academic excellence amongst Nigerian undergraduates and it is open to students who participated in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have just gained admission into any Nigerian state or federal university.
- reside in Nigeria and participated in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- have a score of 200 and above in JAMB
- have gained admission and have been properly enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University (“University”) with relevant evidence
The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship does not apply to employees of Stanbic IBTC and/or their immediate family members, where there are entries by employees of Stanbic IBTC or their immediate family members, it will not be rewarded.
Stanbic IBTC reserves the right to decline participation in the Scholarship for any applicant at their discretion.
Read Also: Transforming Nigeria Youths Program 2020
- Go to any of our social media page on Instagram (@stanbicibtc), Twitter (@stanbicibtc), and Facebook (@stanbicibtc) and look for the post
- Click on the link, fill the required details, attach requested documents and submit
Where an applicant applies on more than one platform or submits multiple entries/applications, they shall still be entitled to only one Scholarship slot.
- The Scholarship will only be awarded to 100 Applicants spread across the 36 States of the federation and FCT with a minimum of 2 Applicants per State.
- The Scholarship will be offered on a first come, first serve basis until the 100 slots are allocated.
- Scholarships will only be awarded to applicants that follow the instructions and meet all the eligibility criteria.
- Winners will only be contacted through the valid email address they provide.
Where an Applicant applies more than once/multiple times, they shall still be entitled to only one Scholarship slot.
The decisions of Stanbic IBTC are final in all matters relating to the Scholarship.
Please note, if you are under 18 years of age, your parent or guardian must read and consent to these terms and conditions and other accompanying documents on your behalf
Also note the following;
- Successful applicants will receive an email to confirm the outcome of their application and they will only be contacted through the valid email address they provide
- The email received from a Stanbic IBTC authorised email will detail the scholarship benefits, payment timing and other important information as required
- They will then receive other documents and forms which they will be asked to fill, sign and return, to confirm that they agree to the terms and conditions as stated herein
- If Successful Applicants do not wish to accept the scholarship they have been offered, they should advise us immediately by sending an email to UniversityScholarship@stanbicibtc.com
- Failure to accept the scholarship offer within the period specified in the notifying email will result into forfeiture of the offer
- Successful Applicants will be required to open a Stanbic IBTC Education Trust account and Stanbic IBTC bank account for payment of the Scholarship fund
- Successful Applicants may be required to provide additional evidence via a link that would be provided to them or via a Stanbic IBTC authorized email. The additional evidence will include providing the admission letter from the admitting University.
For More Information Kindly Visit Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2020
- Katumu Adasi: How to survive in Nigeria without a job - February 11, 2021
- Top 5 business and services with the highest demands in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
- How to Become a Millionaire doing Rice Farming in Nigeria - January 4, 2021