Telecommunications Business Plan in Nigeria
Telecommunications Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Telecommunications Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Telecommunications Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Description of Telecommunications Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Telecommunications Business
Industry: Internet Service Provider Industry
Patilad Telecom is an internet service provider business based in ife, Osun state. We provide internet access to families, companies, mobile or computer users, making use of tower sites, satellite, telephone exchanges, fiber optics and cables. Patilad Telecom also provides other services like web hosting, email/messaging services, registration of domains etc.
At Patilad Telecom, we provide internet access to companies to exchange data, internal data exchange or transfer within a company or by an individual to another. We therefore provide both internal and internet services to people and organizations for a specified fee.
Dial up and broadband services are our two major forms of service. Dial up services through phone lines while broadband services are offered through ethernet, DSL, broadband wireless access (BWA), ISDN and cable modem by means of our personal servers.
Patilad Telecom offers ultrafast and quality 4G internet services which are beneficial to individuals, companies and business owners in carrying out their networking, financial services and data transfer.
Our trade is currently restricted to Osun state with a future plan to expand across Nigeria.
The benefits of our products and services
- Ultrafast 4G advanced network that provides exceptional internet access, quality VoLTE and excellent call connections.
- We offer quality internet and call services at very cheap prices.
- We provide easy access to our network services through the establishment of strategic SIM card stores all over Osun state.
- World class customer service.
- Swift and efficient customer care services.
- Reliable and consistent internet connection.
- Best data plans in Nigeria.
Objectives of Telecommunications Business Plan in Nigeria
The objectives for the first three years of operation include;
- To create a better and stronger connection between users and internet providers.
- To bring users closer and work on their immediate network needs by giving them swift internet access.
- To achieve a 6 state network coverage of Lagos, abuja, Oyo, Ondo, osun and Ogun.
- To obtain at least 10% of the market share in Nigeria.
- To maximize profits.
Our Goal for the Telecommunications Business Plan in Nigeria
Our goal at Patilad Telecom is to expand our network coverage all over Nigeria and build a top sustainable and respected telecommunication business in Nigeria.
Our Vision Statement of the Telecommunications Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to bring excitement and ease into the lives of our individual consumers and companies, ranking first on the minds of our consumers when they seek quality internet services.
Our Mission Statement of Telecommunications Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission at Patilad Telecom is to leverage the latest technology at our disposal to positively impact our workers and our consumers. We aspire to be the most reliable and fulfilling internet service provider in Nigeria.
Management Team of the Telecommunications Business Plan in Nigeria
Tola Ademoye – is an highly knowledgeable, resourceful, customer-focused, proficient, results-oriented and hardworking individual. She is a graduate of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) where she studied Computer Science and ranked among the first five best students. She worked remotely for two companies asides her internship years which are all summed up to be 6 years of experience. She has the functional, technical, financial, leadership and communication product skills needed to be our HR manager at Patilad Telecom. She will be in charge of our day to day activities.
Tunji Adeniran – is a business management bachelors degree (BSc) holder the Lead City University in Ibadan, Oyo state. He also had his masters degree (MSc) in the University of Benin, Edo state. Tunji has core qualifications in revenue and market expansion, strategic planning, interpersonal skills, product research and evaluation etc. He has amassed a total experience of 8 years as a product manager. Hence, he will be our marketing manager at Patilad Telecom.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical practical experience in telecommunications business in Nigeria.
- High speed in internal and internet service connection, available to individual mobile users, companies, institutions and businesses in Nigeria.
- A wide array of cheap and affordable data value plans.
- Crème de la crème customer service operatives.
- A responsive customer care system.
- Our staff bring operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Telecommunications Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 8 years in the ISP industry, i have amassed the scientific, technical, practical and financial experience needed to grow the Patilad Telecom business.
I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
I am a leader and I have the adequate ability and capacity to lead my company to success regardless of the situation.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machines for the Telecommunications Business Plan in Nigeria
Computers, landline telephones, Cellular modems, pagers, teleprinters, answering machines, customer office terminal, Local Area Networks (LANs), Routers, Wireless Services, Mobile Phones, transceivers, Micro compressors, Base station modules, Bandwidth, Maintenance tools, Access Equipment, NID, Lightwaves, Antennas, General internet softwares, RF power amplifiers, MOSFETS, memory chips, digital switches, telecommunication circuits, masts or cell towers, transmission equipments, analogue switches etc.
COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS OF THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy and engage our services as a result of the following reasons:
- We offer a wide variety of the best data plans and call rates in the internet service provider (ISP) industry.
- Our prices and subscription fees are extremely low and affordable.
- We provide super fast internal and internet services to enable our customer’s comfort, and progress in the case of small business enterprises (SMEs), companies and other institutions.
- We offer world class, individualized, fast and reliable customer care services.
- We provide personalized customer service delivery.
- We have the best courteous staff who strive and work hard to supply our customers with consistent innovative technological services that fulfill their needs.
- We offer bonuses and discounts to our first time clients and loyal customers.
Read Also: Media-and-Entertainment-Business-Plan-in-Nigeria
Our major competitors in Nigeria are
- Mtn Nigeria
- AIRTEL Nigeria
- Spectranet Limited
- Smile Communications Nigeria
- Cyberspace Limited
- Netcom Africa Limited.
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735, and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312
Or send a WhatsApp message or email us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential.
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023