Top 10 Tech Conferences You Should Attend as a Tech Specialist
For tech experts who are aspiring to seek relevance in the tech industry, attending some crucial conferences is advisable. It should be noted that attending conferences is a form of networking, which is achieving mutually beneficial goals. The tech industry is becoming more and more competitive day after day, reason being that there are new inventions every time, this is why you need to attend conferences in order to stay at the top of your profession and not become obsolete and irrelevant. There are multiple tech conferences around the globe that you can attend as a specialist. This article has compiled some of the important ones for you.
- Refresh: the premise on which refresh is built is that experience matters now more than ever. Refresh is Freshwork’s global user conference. There are series of workshops and training sessions spanning across customers’ support, CX management, ITSM and so on. The conference also focuses on delivering amazing moments to customers. It always lasts two days and the location is in Las Vegas, USA.
- Pink: since we live in an era of superhuman challenges, there is a need to ensure that IT experts are up to tasks. This is the aim of the pink conference; to show you how to use you IT superpowers to successfully drive business values. The pink conference always takes place in Las Vegas USA, and it is currently in its 24th year of existence, recognized as the world’s premier IT Service Management Conference.
- Interop: like many conferences, it also takes place in the USA, Las Vegas to be precise. Interop’s goal is to provide you with a vendor -neutral educational environment that offers real insights into the best IT practice and strategy for your business. It’s goal is to provide you with a “no-bull”. At the conference, you’ll hear from experts, both leaders and peers who are experiencing the same problem as you. The conference is packaged with lots of unique scenes that would give you a full view across IT technologies and discipline. You get to see new options and learn their effects on your technological environment and how to assimilate all the element and systems that digital business requires.
4. Micro Focus Universe: Micro Focus Universe is always enlightening and absorbing with sessions ranging from one on one meetings with micro Focus leaders to hand on workshop to peer to peer sharing which are all organized around key market tracks. The congregation empowers you to build personalized agenda that allows you to build industry best practices and many more. This conference takes place in San Antonio, Texas, USA and it always lasts three days.
5. SITS: SITS is an acronym for The Service Desk and IT Support Show and it is Europe’s leading IT service management and support for professionals. SITS is a chance for you to get away from your usual day to day activities and meet with professionals in your field and learn a whole lot of things that help you excel. The event accommodates thousands of specialists, thus making it the right place for you to learn new things. SITS takes place in London, UK.
6. Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Conference and Exhibition Global: this conference takes place at Olympia in London. It showcases the next generation technologies and the strategies from the AI world and big data. This provides opportunity to explore and discover the practical implementation of Artificial Intelligence and Big data in driving your business forward. More so, you get the chance to meet with AI experts who have been able to work their way successfully through the industry.
7. Marketing Show North: the Marketing Show North conference focuses more on marketing , sales and customer engagement. It provides real time experience and learning in email marketing, social media marketing, telemarketing, video, visual content production, merchandising, print, analytics and data, affiliate marketing, website development and design and many more.
8. HSJ Digital Transformation Summit: it takes place in Strafford-Upon-Avon. It’s focus is on the innovation taking place across the country that will shape the NHS of the future. It gives participants the opportunity to meet with experts from across the profession including those who have achieved successful implementation of digital, cultural and structural change across other industries. They discuss how to realize their visions in cash limited environment and increase innovation to increase quality and outcome for their populace.
9. Cloud Fest: cloud fest conference takes place in Germany. It is a place where the whole cloud eco-system gathers to share knowledge, solve problems and form alliance. The intelligent cloud gives AI the chance to manage and distribute complex workloads with tools that make interoperability and scale more effective. “It’s a tech paradigm that is coming up quickly, and Cloud Fest will help pave the way so you can be in the driver’s seat. Cloud Fest will explore how the cloud industry is preparing for the AI evolution in terms of technology, oversight, economics, and morality. Cloud Fest embraces and celebrates the cloud industry, showcasing everything new and exciting in technology and internet innovation. It is a place where like-minded thinkers and visionaries collaborate to move beyond the hype and push the cloud industry forward.”
10. Cyber security and cloud conference Expo: the cyber security and cloud conference holds majorly for two days in Amsterdam, Netherlands. At the conference, participants get to discuss top-level topics around cyber security and cloud and the impacts they have on industries including government, finance, energy, healthcare and many more. The cyber security along with IOT tech expo, AI and Big Data expo and block chain expo are co-located, giving you the opportunity to witness the convergence of multiple technologies in one place. The cyber security and cloud agenda highlights the most innovative advancement in technologies affecting these fields. Real life case studies are made and experts panel discussions that are within the dedicated tracks enterprise, cyber security, cyber intelligence, regulation and compliance and development of security solutions. If you are a developer, cloud security engineer, you should attend the conference.
To be relevant is everything. In order to get relevant, network yourself through conferences. It helps you stay relevant in the tech world.
Hope you enjoy this article?
Share your thoughts in the comment session.
Contact us today for your business consultancy and business advisory services. We can help you fine tune your idea, structure your business, market your business, train your staff, consult on your retirement plan, coach you for financial success. We also write business plan and help with fund raising strategies and Grant applications. We can help you start, grow and expand your business.
Call or WhatsApp us now on 081 0563 6015, 080 7635 9735, 08113205312 or send email to email@example.com and we will solve any of your business problem.