TOP 11 REASONS WHY USERS ARE BECOMING ADDICTED TO PIGGYVEST AND WHY YOU SHOULD CARE
With the rise in technology and mobile banking for transactions, people no longer find it interesting to save in banks anymore. Majority of the world’s population are leaning towards saving on online apps, and one of such is PiggyVest. PiggyVest is the first online savings and investment app in West Africa. It was first launched in January 2016, and was called “Piggybank.ng”. they offered only savings to users for 3 years, and then in April 2019, there was a rebranding and the name changed to “PiggyVest”. Not only did the name change, but the mode of operation too. After rebranding, they added direct investments opportunities to users.
Today, PiggyVest has over 350,000 users, and has grown to become one of the best online savings platform. With PiggyVest, you can manage your finances easily, invest billions of naira with great returns monthly and annually. The mission of this brand is “to give everyone the power to better manage and grow their own finances”. And this is exactly what they do. There is no limit to the amount you can save or invest on PiggyVest, and you can be sure of the safety of your funds.
PiggyVest helps you to achieve financial freedom, as you get to save and invest anytime you want. You can earn 10-15.5% interests on savings, and over 25% return on investments with PiggyVest. The app uses the highest level of internet security, making it difficult for users’ account to be hacked by online fraudsters. It is secured by 256 bits SSL security encryption that ensures that users’ information is completely safe.
The app has different segments that provides you with several options on what to do with your money per time.
Piggybank: you can set strict savings automatically, such that it deducts the specified amount from your account daily, weekly, or monthly, however you want it, and you get 10% interest rate per annum. You can also save manually. You can also set a withdrawal date as a form of discipline in order not to withdraw the funds at any given time. If you withdraw outside of your withdrawal date, it attracts a 2.5% breaking fee.
Flex Naira: where you can keep funds for emergencies. You can receive, transfer, and withdraw for free, however, if you withdraw more than 4 times in a month, it also attracts a certain percentage of breaking fee. This account works like a normal bank account, and you’re provided with an account number where people can send money directly into.
Safelock: is one of the features of PiggyVest that allows you to lock away funds for a particular period of time to avoid temptation of spending it anyhow. It allows you to set money aside for a fixed period of time without having access to it until the maturity date you set for it. You can set the amount you want to lock away and the duration of time you want it locked for. You get an upfront interest of up to 13% per annum on this savings.
Target Saving: allows you to save towards a specific goal. You can give a name to your savings and set a period of time you want to achieve the target. This section helps you to safe with a goal in mind, and you can safe at your own pace depending on the duration you have set. This helps you to be disciplined in your savings with a particular goal to achieve.
Flex dollar: helps you to save and grow your money in dollars, and you can earn up to 6% per annum from the savings. With just a single app, you get to have money in dollars even without leaving the country.
Investify: There are many investment opportunities available on PiggyVest and you can take advantage of anyone to invest in. Most investments are expensive to start, but with PiggyVest, you can invest in tiny and affordable rates and still enjoy the same return rates.
Read Also: Simplified Book-keeping For Entrepreneurs
Why users are addicted to PiggyVest and why you should care
- PiggyVest tries to make its users imbibe savings as a culture, so that when income enters your account, you can quickly save it away before expenses arise and you end up not saving.
- PiggyVest rewards its users as they invite others to join the platform. When you register on the platform, PiggyVest pays you and the person that referred you #500 each, and when you invite people too, the cycle continues. This is just a scheme to make people enjoy using the platform, and invite others and this grows the brand’s customer base.
- There is a growing WhatsApp platform for users of PiggyVest worldwide where information about savings and financial intelligence are given.
- You get to invest with a little amount of money and you still enjoy the same interest rates as other expensive investments.
- PiggyVest is trustworthy, it requires no deposit or monthly fees to use. It is available on both Android and iOS, and is safe and user-friendly.
- It disciplines you on saving regularly. If you have a PiggyVest account, you might as well liken it to having an accountable partner for saving.
- PiggyVest helps you safe and also offers you the option of increasing the value of your savings.
- The risks associated with investing is not an issue with PiggyVest, because they carefully scrutinize all investments before making it available to users.
- You do not have to go anywhere to operate the app, you can do everything right on your phone, and it saves the stress of having to go to the bank to deposit or perform other payment transactions.
- There’s no limit or restriction to how much you can save on the platform. You can have little amount and start growing it, or you can have millions of naira in there.
- With PiggyVest, you get to carry your money around with you, not in bulks of naira notes, but with your mobile device.
- FREE 250,000 FG/CAC BUSINESS NAMES REGISTRATION FOR MSMEs Is Now Opened - October 19, 2020
- How to Prepare, Apply and Win 2021 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant in Africa. - October 15, 2020
- All You need to know about NIGERIA YOUTH INVESTMENT FUND PRODUCT PROGRAM - October 13, 2020