TOP 20 BUSINESS IDEAS IN NIGERIA
TOP 20 BUSINESS IDEAS IN NIGERIA
- Fashionable items Business: People want to look good because looking commands respect. Thus, you can sell fashionable items, such as; clothes, bags, jewelry, shoes, e.t.c. Doing this business can come with a low startup cost. You just start it and start getting aware of what you are into on different social media platforms. Start making wave through quality products and will always make customers remember your name any time they need an item(s) you sold.
- Cupcake making: starting your own business, is very tough, you just have to be focused. Making cupcakes could be a better option for you. All you need to do is learn it, start making it and sell.
- Aquaponics Business: This business can be done within the space of your home. All you need is getting waste from aquatic creatures to grow plants without soil. This business requires little initial capital to start.
- Pizza Business: With little startup capital, you can a pizza shop. This does not require much cost, just learn it and start it, even beside your house. Many people love pizza and you can money from it.
- Customized Clothing: This business does not necessarily require you to know how to sew clothes, if you are good with designs and your creativity level is high in terms of graphics and making attractive inscriptions on clothes, people will patronize you. This is because people love to have their dresses customized. If you can learn this, you are sure to make your money.
- MC for events: Your service will always be needed if you are good and considering being a master of ceremony. Nigerians are lively and always want somebody who can really enhance their fun. You would definitely make it if considering going into this business.
- Auto-Repair Shop: You can try learning how to repair and fix cars. This is a lucrative business because most people that have a car(s) cannot fix it when it has an issue, so this is an area you can consider to make money.
- Consultancy Business: This is an act of offering service to people in exchange for money. That is offering specialist and professional knowledge and advice in any field you are good with. A few areas are; marketing, educational consults, sales, social media, e.t.c.
- Makeup Business: Makeup business, if you are good with it, all you need is initial capital to buy equipment. And as time goes by, you will buy the remaining and other equipment to increase your chance of getting more customers and making more profit.
- Shoe Manufacturing Business: Shoemaking is another lucrative business you may want to venture into because people are already considering patronizing Nigerian shoe cobblers. This may be a better option for you, all you need to do is learn it and start small, before you do it, you are big already.
- Interior Decoration: People want their room to look nice always and this could a good option for you. All that you need is to learn and be good at it, you make money from it.
- Wallpaper Sale and Instalment: You can start selling wallpaper as well as installing it. This is a modern-day way of beautifying homes. People want their room to look nice. Start small and see that it is a lucrative business.
- A Youtuber: This is another business you can venture into. Becoming a YouTuber requires you to be social, updated, and carrying people along on the latest happenings in town. Within a short period of time, if you are good at it, people would always watch you more people would subscribe to your channel.
- Hire Purchase Services: In the hire purchase business, all that you need is to acquire a property, say, a car and you give it out to someone to be paying on installment and at the end of the day, you will get more than the amount you bought the property.
- Supply of Eggs: All you need to do in this business is get two or more poultry farmers who can be supplying you eggs at a wholesale price and you will, in turn, distribute it to supermarkets and shops. It will surprise you that if you are persistent and consistent with it, you will start distributing eggs to big businesses and companies who need eggs as part of their production process. It is a very lucrative business.
- Yoga Studio: Yoga is already gaining acceptance in Nigeria. You can venture into it and make money from it.
- Restaurant Business: The food industry is a fast-growing industry in Nigeria, thus, it has a positive result on restaurant owners. If you can own a restaurant, there is a high tendency that you will make more money from it.
- Car rental Business: People need a car to carry out some urgent assignments, or to own a car for a few days for personal needs. This, you can go into the business of renting out cars.
- Social media marketing: you can venture into this business as it is a tool for driving the profitability of businesses.
- Email Marketing Business: this is a means of growing businesses through marketing via email. Solar Panel Repairs: You need to be trained in the area, after which you can establish your own with a small amount of money for equipment.
In addition to the above businesses, the below business ideas are also relevant.
- Blogging: All you need to do is to have access to the internet and from there; you need to be able to write. This business requires you to have a laptop and time to invest.
- Fabrics Business: The fabric business is a very lucrative business you can go in, but you need to have a reliable supplier before going into this type of business. And you also need to decide which area of fabrics do you want to concentrate on?
- Pest Control Business: You can go into this business because are now aware of the dangers that harmful animals pose. Pest control has to do with the removal of harmful insects or rodents, reptiles, e.t.c.
- Gaming Business: Young people love games, especially, video games. You need to learn how and where to locate your shop for this.
- Clothing Store: All you need is to get a reliable supplier who would be supplying you with clothing and accessories.
- Art and Craft Business: If you are good with drawing and painting, this is one of the areas you can consider.
- Freelance Writing Business: This requires your writing skills and with this, you can work from home and earn your money without stress. Because you are what you like doing most.
- Courier Service Business: You can go into the courier service business. This deals with helping people to carry their products. This is one of the emerging businesses in Nigeria, you can start small. It requires a small amount to start.
- Electronic Repairs Business: doing this business will require you to have learned the work and after the necessary training, you start up your own. People will always need the services of an electrician.
- Shipping Company: The shipping business is one of the most profitable businesses in Nigeria.
If you need a service of a Professional Business plan writer, then Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub is the place to go Call or WhatsApp us now on 081 0563 6015, 080 7635 9735, or send an email to email@example.com and we will solve any of your business plan problems.
Hope you enjoy this article?
Share your thoughts in the comment session.
Contact us today for your business consultancy and business advisory services. We can help you fine-tune your idea, structure your business, market your business, train your staff, consult on your retirement plan, coach you for financial success. We also write a business plan and help with fundraising strategies and Grant applications. We can help you start, grow, and expand your business.
Call or WhatsApp us now on 081 0563 6015, 080 7635 9735 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will solve any of your business problems.