Application Deadline: July 27, 2020.
Only 4 days left to apply UNLEASH+!
Applications for the UNLEASH+ Program 2020 are now open. UNLEASH+ is a 6-month pre-acceleration program designed to support teams of 2-4 members with at least one UNLEASH alumnus, having prototyped and tested a solution addressing the SDGs.
The program provides new tools, support from world-class experts, and access to relevant partners. The program’s goal is that teams design their solutions for scaled impact and successfully bring them to market. It includes three components:
- PART 1 – UNLEASH+ Online: A 14-week online program focusing on the teams driving solutions to address the SDGs, further developing their prototypes, and preparing a full business case to effectively and sustainably reach beneficiaries.
- PART 2 – UNLEASH+ Bootcamp: A 4-day bootcamp (held online this year) with highly tailored support for the teams and the opportunity to pitch to a panel of funders and partners.
- PART 3. UNLEASH+ Connect: Support on the next steps after the program, and connections with partner capacity builders and funders to take the solution further.
As is the case for the global Innovation Lab, the UNLEASH+ bootcamp, which is normally an in-person component of UNLEASH+, will not be held physically in 2020 due to COVID-19. They are therefore moving the bootcamp online, without compromising on experience, quality, and outcomes.
- Get access to tailored support and new exclusive tools;
- Share and learn from other active socila entrepreneurs;
- Get mentorship from world-class experts and innovators;
- Connect with impactful funders and accelerators.
- Your team must have a tested prototype;
- At least one of your team members must be an UNLEASH alumnus. Other team members do not need to be from the UNLEASH community, although of course teams with multiple UNLEASH alumni are welcome.
- Your solution has raised less than $500,000 USD to date.
- Have at least 2 team members in total.
The program will run in parts:
- Part 1: The online program begins on August 31, 2020, and will be running until December 5, 2020.
- Part 2: Top teams from the online program will be selected to take part in the 4-day online bootcamp from December 9-13, 2020.
- Part 3: Until February 2021, all the teams that completed the online program will receive support to prepare for their next steps and connect with capacity builders and/or funders.
For More Information Kindly Visit UNLEASH+ 2020