Application Deadline: July 25th, 2020
Call for Proposal
The Funding Space is an annual convening platform established to strengthen Nigeria’s entrepreneurship ecosystem with a specific focus on building knowledge and practice on gender lens investing and connecting entrepreneurs to investors. It is an access to finance, impact investing, training and networking platform.
This call for proposal is aimed at young entrepreneurs with innovative business ideas in the areas of:
- Renewable Energy,
- Health and Agriculture; providing an opportunity to win seed grants for their businesses in the annual Youth Innovation Challenge which will hold at the Funding Space 2020.
Who can apply?
- Applications are welcome from Nigerian based youth entrepreneurs
- Within age range 18 – 35, who have innovative business ideas that can bring about lasting social impact especially during crisis situations. The COVID-19 pandemic has destabilized economies and difficult periods like this call for innovative and effective solutions that can address continually evolving challenges.
How to Apply
Simply send your name, business name, business location, age and attach with a one page profile of your business & a 2-minute video of your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly Click here to apply
- Apply For The AgroHack Challenge - August 5, 2020
- Apply For The Cascador program 2020 for mid-stage Entrepreneur - August 3, 2020
- Agricultural Youth Summit Grant 2020 - July 30, 2020