Application Deadline: June 30, 2020.
Vogue Talents Scouting For African Designers 2020 Application is open.
Vogue Talents is supporting emerging designers along with the African Fashion Foundation by launching a new scouting project dedicated to African creatives.
Until 30th June 2020, all African designers, both residing in Africa and anywhere else in the world, can apply to be part of this scouting project by writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org and including the following materials:
– images of the latest two collections specifying the relevant season;
– a biography;
– a list of stockists;
– the application (PDF form) which can be downloaded from Vogue.it/Vogue-Talents and must be properly completed.
The winner of this contest will have the opportunity to showcase his/her clothing creations or accessories in a special corner of Palazzo Cusani during Milan Fashion Week in September 2020.
For More Information Visit Vogue Talents Scouting For African Designers 2020
- How To Buy A Quality Business Briefcase For Daily Use - June 7, 2023
- Crafting an Irresistible Executive Summary: The Key to a Winning Business Plan - June 5, 2023
- Mastering Market Research for an Effective Business Plan - June 5, 2023