18 Ways to Connect With Your Potential Customers Online
As a business owner, finding customers might be a challenging, and this might partly be due to the market competition, but I assure you that it isn’t as challenging as you’d thought. Getting customers is all about networking towards them. Either you are online based or offline based, you need to network to your potential customers. In this article, we will help you outline some ways in which you could connect with your potential customers online. Before we dive into the whole gist, you must understand that marketing online is one of the best ways to connect to a wide range of customers and pull off great sales. It only requires you doing things the right way.
- Create a blog: there is no better way than being your own boss and pulling great profit than owning a blog and creating regular high content and helpful post, which your potential customers will find helpful. Not only will potential customers get admiration towards your blog, but you will also get the chance of getting to appear in Google’s SEO results, and this could really fetch lots of many into your pocket. However, it takes times, while it might not be so easy to appear in Google’s SEO overnight, you will sure still find people who would develop a likening towards your blog.
- Promote yourself on LinkedIn: LinkedIn is one of the world’s leading platforms for business owners. You could connect with people on LinkedIn groups. LinkedIn in groups are designed in such a way that you can always somehow find your niche. While on any of the groups, endeavor to contribute to discussions and try not to appear as a spammer, once you scale through this, it would be easier for you to drop links to your website or your business page that would lead more people to connecting to you.
- Use Facebook ads: Facebook is the most populated online community in the whole world, and with Facebook ads, be sure you can get connectivity with many potential customers. All you need is to own a Facebook account and buy an advert. The only issue with Facebook ad is that there’s an increased fee due to the recent algorithm update. But be sure, you will get the value of your payment. You need to put in mind that while running your advert, you should endeavor to streamline your audience, as this will do you more good than you ever can imagine.
- Create YouTube tutorials: YouTube is a great instrument for video tutorials and it can also help you reach a larger audience. Especially if your business deals with visuals, you just got the perfect place to connect. With billions of videos being watched daily on YouTube, be sure you got the perfect place. However, endure that your videos are relevant ones. Connecting to a wide range of YouTube audience might not be a day’s job, but with time, you’ll sure get your reward.
- Social media influencers: to connect with potential customers, employing the use of the social media might be helpful. But having a social media account might never be enough, especially if you do not have many followers, which is why you need to seek the attention of social media Influencers. There are some set of people who have strongly built their social media accounts and have a wide range of followers, you could meet up with them online and talk business terms with them, it definitely won’t be free, but it will sure extend your connection.
- Email marketing: this is one of the tools every business owner must know how to apply in business. Email marketing can help you reach a wide audience. To get people’s emails though, it might be better if you offered something that would require their email for free, it could be an e-book. By dropping their emails, it gives you access to add them to your compiled e-mail list.
7. Offer to be a guest blogger: by collaborating with a popular blogger who you feel writes something in your niche, you could be doing yourself a great favor. But to do this, you have to have a good writing background .
8. Offer free products to customers: the mention of free products or services always bring smile to some people’s lips. Offering free product will not only increase your customers’ patronage, it will also open doors of referrals for you.
9. DM shopping: yeah, according to the usual phrase “slide into my DM”. Sometimes in connecting with potential customers, you might want to swallow your pride and just slide into their DM. This will not only increase your chances of getting connected, but also help you know your potential customers on a more personal level.
10. Build your personal social media accounts: social media Influencers are working yes, but you need to also do some work too. Having a social media account helps potential customers to find you even when you’re not online.
11. Use WhatsApp: it’s funny how some people underestimate the power of WhatsApp, not knowing it also works magic. By sending well written BCs, be sure to attract potential customers who would find it impossible to resist you.
12. Give discounts: giving out discounts on goods helps to keep your customers engaged and also bring in new ones. This is a way of you killing two birds with one stone.
13. Organize referral contest: by organizing referral contests, you are directly doing no job for your customers will be doing a greater part of the job for you. Just by offering a token as the prize, the contestants (your customers) will go to any length in putting in good words for you)
14. Co-sponsor an award or event: this is another trick that has worked for many entrepreneurs. Look for an online event and chat up the organizer, express your interest in co-sponsoring the event, but make sure the event holds your potential customers in it, or else, it might just be a waste of resources.
15. Answer questions on online platforms,: many internet users have one or two questions bothering their minds, and majority of them always take their questions to platforms like Quora where they are sure to get answers. Volunteer to answer their questions after which you may now drop the link to your business page or your website, be sure to get plenty followers.
16. Google My Business: GMB is one of the few tools many entrepreneurs have still not heard about. With GMB, your rank chances on Google increases when a potential customer searches for your business on Google
17. Ask for reviews: ask present customers to give reviews on your product especially a positive one as this will make potential customers attracted and feel a need to patronize you.
18. Use Twitter: when you post on Twitter, you are creating an avenue for engagement. You are creating an avenue for your followers, your customers and potential customers to engage, and to that end, you should endeavor to sustain the conversations as this will not only earn you the chance of connecting with your potential customers, but also help you know what your customers feel about you.
Hope you enjoy this article?
Share your thoughts in the comment session.
Contact us today for your business consultancy and business advisory services. We can help you fine tune your idea, structure your business, market your business, train your staff, consult on your retirement plan, coach you for financial success. We also write business plan and help with fund raising strategies and Grant applications. We can help you start, grow and expand your business.
Call or WhatsApp us now on 081 0563 6015, 080 7635 9735, 08113205312 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will solve any of your business problem.