9 Cheap Ways to Advertise Your Business on Multiple Online Platforms
Advertisement is key to the success of any business and the most common place to do this is Google. Like Google, there are also many other platforms to advertise your business, and we will talk about some of them in this article.
1. Instagram: with the Instagram running so hard behind Facebook, advertising on it will never be a waste. There are close to one billion people using Instagram in the world and businesses see this as an opportunity to promote their products. Much more than viewing pictures of celebrities in sexy bikini and exotic cars, users also want to get meaningful and creative contents, which is why you should cease this opportunity. Create an Instagram account and generate followers. Generating followers might not be that easy if you are not a celebrity, but with time, you’ll get enough followers, regularly post contents about your business on your page, some of your followers might get interested. Or, you could run an Instagram adverts. Instagram ads helps your product to reach a larger audience even than the ones you have as followers, this way, your chances of making sales get higher. Note however that while creating an Instagram account and running it is free, running an Instagram ad is not free, you’ll have to pay a token, but I assure you it’s an affordable
2. Google My Business and Google ads: Google My Business (GMB) is a platform used by many to promote their business. With GMB, Google suggests your business to people within your location who search for businesses related to you. This is to the end that customers would not have to bother about location and you too, since Google uses location filters
Google ads: running Google ads is a strategy used by many successful businesses. With Google ads, you can reach more audience from all over the world who would be interested in your products.
3. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): people go to Google every time to ask questions about things they do not know; search engine optimization helps in making recommendations to users. In order to appear in Google’s SEO, you have to create meaningful contents with strong keywords, this way, when users search for contents related to any of your posts, Google will suggest your webpage to them.
4.Facebook: use Facebook. There are over three billion smartphone users in the world, majority of whom use Facebook. Advertising on Facebook will help you reach a larger audience, not just audience, but audience who will be in need of your product. So run Facebook ads. What Facebook does is that it helps you to streamline your ad to a particular set of audience who might want to patronize you. Facebook uses filters (unlike Google). However, if you are so keen to reach a larger audience, you could change the ad setting by clicking “edit”. This will give you the chance to select your preferred audience. Facebook is the best place to advertise except with their new updated algorithm which is making their ads costlier, but be sure it’s worth it. You’ll definitely get the value of what you paid for.
Read Also: Best 10 Ways To Promote Your Business Online For Free
5. Carry out keywords research: carrying out keywords research helps you to easily draw traffic to your site on Google. Using strategic keywords that people search for makes your website a part of Google’s listing. “If you are undertaking a full blown SEO campaign, the chances are that you are paying someone to do it, or you are already an SEO whiz, in which case you’ll (hopefully) know what you’re doing. For the newbies, keyword research is the initial stage of any SEO campaign and can help you identify user intent and figure out what your target audience is searching for. It would take several blog posts to cover this in enough detail, but a good place to start is with this complete guide to keyword research for SEO.” Using keywords in your SEO is very cheap, in fact free. While carrying out keyword research, endeavor also to carry out negative keywords research. Negative keywords helps Google to create better user and customer experience by streamlining searches and making sure your content is shown only to the right audience.
6. Use Twitter: Twitter isn’t for everyone, but it is for people who know how to make good use of it. By using Twitter, you get to interact with industry experts, ask them questions, like their tweets. You could also tweet informative and helpful tweets, those who find them fascinating will re-tweet. More so, you could join groups on Twitter, on the groups, you will discover that a lot of people have questions, either pertaining to your product or other things, if you have answers to them, don’t be shy to contribute, as your contribution will go a long way in upholding your reputation. People will get drawn to you and will want to know more about you, gradually you start retaining more customers.
7. Build your LinkedIn network: LinkedIn is a platform where business experts come together, you could make use of this opportunity to build your network, especially if your business is a B2B business, be sure to make the right proclamation and advertisement for your business right there.
8. Share Google post: start sharing posts on Google Post from time to time, it makes it easier for users to notice you, and it also makes it easier for the search engine to notice you and recommend you to users. “Aim to publish regular updates via Google Posts for greater visibility in the search engine results pages. Posting to Google allows businesses to share content with people that are relevant to the search queries being inputted. It’s a great way of gaining a little extra exposure.”
9. Use Google plus: to many, Google plus is still unnoticed, but you do not know the magic it can work when you make use of it. Advertising your product on Google plus will sure drive in plenty of sales.
Hope you enjoy this article?
Share your thoughts in the comment session.
Contact us today for your business consultancy and business advisory services. We can help you fine tune your idea, structure your business, market your business, train your staff, consult on your retirement plan, coach you for financial success. We also write business plan and help with fund raising strategies and Grant applications. We can help you start, grow and expand your business.
Call or WhatsApp us now on 081 0563 6015, 080 7635 9735, 08113205312 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will solve any of your business problem.
- Katumu Adasi: How to survive in Nigeria without a job - February 11, 2021
- Top 5 business and services with the highest demands in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
- How to Become a Millionaire doing Rice Farming in Nigeria - January 4, 2021