Apply for N3.5million Agric Grant for existing business by Nourishing Africa in partnership with Mastercard Foundation.
The program is designed to support MSMEs across the Nigerian agriculture and food landscapes to rebuild and strengthen their businesses.
The program targets micro and small-scale enterprises run by young people critical food, cash crops, and livestock value chains from the provision of inputs, primary production, processing, logistics and storage, and distribution in 11 states in Nigeria.
Are you between the ages of 20 and 40 with an agribusiness in Abia, Anambra, Delta, Edo, FCT, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Ogun, Osun, or Oyo State? If so apply today! https://buff.ly/36VZk8M
The Program kickstarts on 18 January 2021. All applications must be submitted by 10 January 2021.
The Nourishing Africa Entrepreneur Support Program is geared towards young Nigerian entrepreneurs who want to rebuild and strengthen their agri-food business.
Through a robust business support program that leverages on ICT, data and innovation, the Entrepreneur Support Program aims to help grassroots and MSMEs, particularly women-led businesses, across the Nigeria’s agriculture and food landscape rebuild and strengthen their businesses after the impact of COVID-19.
Do you qualify?
- Are you a Nigerian citizen between the ages of 20-40?
- Do you own and run a food or agriculture business in Abia, Anambra, Delta, Edo, FCT, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Ogun, Osun or Oyo State?
- Are you available and ready to participate in the full program, due diligence and evaluation process?
If so, apply today!
Click here to apply https://hub.nourishingafrica.com/esp
- JOB Posts: SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE ASSISTANCE at Opic, Lagos-Ibadan Express way - January 18, 2021
- Buy 5kg of Original Destoned Ofada Rice Delivered Anywhere in Nigeria - January 16, 2021
- How to Make 2021 Your Best Year Ever [ KNOWLEDGE RECOMMENDATIONS ] - January 1, 2021