Apply for N3.5million Agric Grant for existing business by Nourishing Africa in partnership with Mastercard Foundation.
The program is designed to support MSMEs across the Nigerian agriculture and food landscapes to rebuild and strengthen their businesses.
The program targets micro and small-scale enterprises run by young people critical food, cash crops, and livestock value chains from the provision of inputs, primary production, processing, logistics and storage, and distribution in 11 states in Nigeria.
Are you between the ages of 20 and 40 with an agribusiness in Abia, Anambra, Delta, Edo, FCT, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Ogun, Osun, or Oyo State? If so apply today! https://buff.ly/36VZk8M
The Program kickstarts on 18 January 2021. All applications must be submitted by 10 January 2021.
The Nourishing Africa Entrepreneur Support Program is geared towards young Nigerian entrepreneurs who want to rebuild and strengthen their agri-food business.
Through a robust business support program that leverages on ICT, data and innovation, the Entrepreneur Support Program aims to help grassroots and MSMEs, particularly women-led businesses, across the Nigeria’s agriculture and food landscape rebuild and strengthen their businesses after the impact of COVID-19.
Do you qualify?
- Are you a Nigerian citizen between the ages of 20-40?
- Do you own and run a food or agriculture business in Abia, Anambra, Delta, Edo, FCT, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Ogun, Osun or Oyo State?
- Are you available and ready to participate in the full program, due diligence and evaluation process?
If so, apply today!
Click here to apply https://hub.nourishingafrica.com/esp
- 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐁𝐍 𝐍𝟓𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎, 𝐍𝟕𝟓𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝟑,𝟎𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥-𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 in Nigeria - September 23, 2021
- 7 Best Norland Business Video Trainings to Master Norland Business in 2022 - September 23, 2021
- How I used N10,000 Business plan to access $5000 Grant - September 20, 2021