BIG DATA AND ANALYTICS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This Sample Big Data and Analytics business Plan in Nigeria Can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal Writing, Business Concept notes, Competitions, etc. Big Data and Analytics Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the implementation.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF BIG DATA AND ANALYTICS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
INDUSTRY- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
BUSINESS- BIG DATA AND ANALYTICS
PATILAD GROUP is an information and communication technology company, duly incorporated and existing under the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria, PATILAD head office is located in Abuja, Nigeria. We develop and deploy data mining and analytics software and services to clients in various sectors of the economy.
Data Mining is the process of extracting patterns of information from large data sets to inform company data-driven decisions.
The information mining and investigation industry is comprised of associations that methodically accumulate, record, organize and present pertinent information to discover abnormalities, examples, and connections inside enormous informational collections to foresee results. With the guide of the right information, an association can utilize an expansive scope of procedures to expand income, cut expenses, further develop client connections, and decrease hazards among others.
The convenience of information mining has expanded lately. The new blast in enormous scope high-goal information empowers directors to ask and answer inquiries concerning organizations and buyers at an unheard-of level. Entrepreneurs are confronted with information about organizations and customers that are becoming quicker than it can be used.
Benefits of our Products and Services
- Reduce time in data analysis and management
- Increase revenue for data-dependent businesses
- Information aggregation from different sources, including the Internet, web-based media stages, web-based shopping locales, organization data sets, outsider sources.
- Constant estimating and observing of business and market.
- Distinguish pivotal focuses stowed away inside enormous datasets to impact business choices.
- Instantly relieve hazards by advancing complex choices for unanticipated occasions and expected dangers.
- Distinguish issues in frameworks and business measures progressively.
- Open the genuine capability of information-driven promoting.
- Delve in client information to make customized items, administrations, offers, limits, and so forth
- Work with rapid conveyance of items/benefits that meet and surpass customer assumptions.
- Expand income streams to help organization benefits and ROI.
- React to client solicitations, complaints, and questions continuously.
- Cultivate the advancement of new business systems, items, and administrations.
Products And Services Of Big Data And Analytics Business Plan In Nigeria
- Predictive analytics software,
- Statistical analysis software
- Data mining software
Services – consulting startups and fast-growth companies to help them find anomalies, patterns, and correlations within large data sets to predict marketing outcomes and customer behavior and buying patterns to help them boost sales and put their best foot forward in the market by cutting costs, improve revenue.
Objectives Of Big Data And Analytics Business Plan In Nigeria
- Understand the Industry – Use our Minimum viable product to test our business model assumptions and customer buying patterns, market trends, and gaps.
- Conduct Market Research and Feasibility Studies to determine Demographics and Psychographics
- Decide Which Niche to Concentrate On – or diversify customer base
- Identify Major Competitors in the Industry
- Hire high productivity Employees for your Technical and Manpower Needs
Core Value Of Big Data And Analytics Business Plan In Nigeria
- Quality Products- PATILAD is in the business of producing the highest quality products. This is our number one priority and our greatest strength.
- Profits- We must remain profitable to sustain the company in this rapidly changing industry; with our software products
- Growth- growth, and momentum are essential values we integrate into customer service delivery
- People and performance
- Customer Satisfaction- we are fulfilling a customer demand that others in this field have not been able to meet.
Business Model For Big Data And Analytics Business Plan In Nigeria
As a service-based company in the information and communications technology industry, our software will be offered to our clients at a premium one-time charge, users can download our software and use limited features for a trial period.
Vision For Big Data And Analytics Business Plan In Nigeria
To transform data mining to intelligence gathering.
Mission Of Big Data And Analytics Business Plan In Nigeria
To empower our customers with the most robust analytics tools to enable compete favorably in today’s market.
Read Also: Manufacturing and Infrastructure Business Plan in Nigeria
Swot Analysis Of Big Data And Analytics Business Plan In Nigeria
STRENGTHS- Getting competent talent on our team has always been a major focus for us, at Stack we have a strong and competent technical and Marketing team with deep sector knowledge in the development and deployment of data mining and analytics software applications
WEAKNESS- As a new start-up and player in the industry our only weakness is the immediate ability to compete for market share with the already existing big data analytics companies
OPPORTUNITIES- A lot of companies are beginning to understand all the benefits of data analytics and for them to compete favorably in today’s market they must adopt new technologies that can aid processes hence there is an existing huge market opportunity to be catered for.
THREATS- Most of the threats we anticipate as a Big Data and Analytics provider include government policy and regulation, and economic crises that reduce the purchasing power of our customers
Management Team And Experience Gained For Big Data And Analytics Business Plan In Nigeria
Our founders and top-level management team is highly experienced and qualified, the key members of the management team, their backgrounds, past experiences, and responsibilities are as follows
Daniel Balmun- A full-stack software engineer with over 6 years of demonstrated working experience in technology industries and fast-growth start-up markets, as he serial founder who has succeeded at other technology companies, he will serve as the product design and engineering lead on the erstwhile team.
Dayo Adetiloye- (B. Agric, MBA, PMP) has over 15 years of experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of the business, and overall business growth and development, he is an alumnus of the enterprise development centre (EDC) of the Lagos business school (LBS) pan African university PAU) he is our business development strategist and a strategic partner
Lilian Mfon- Lilian is the head of our marketing team, most of our marketing strategies are online-based and she is the best personnel for the job she has a well-established digital marketer with proficiency in content management social media marketing, search engine optimization, and marketing.
We Brought To The Business
- Practical start-up sector expertise
- Deep technology knowledge
- Professional business acumen
Customer Segments And Target Market For Big Data And Analytics Business Plan In Nigeria
Our target demographic covers a large spectrum of customers, Big Data and Analytics are a niche area in information technology that meets the needs of a large number of industries egg
- Banking and securities
- Government agencies
- Retail and wholesale
- Insurance companies
- Customer support and relations
Marketing And Sales Strategy Of Big Data And Analytics Business Plan In Nigeria
The adoption of effective branding methods to help achieve brand recognition and positioning as a provider of Big Data and Analytics products and services will require implementing strategies such as
- Introduce our data mining and analytics company to potential clients by identifying their data analysis needs and reaching out to them with our solution through email marketing and letters
- Paid advertising
- Create different specialized and personalized plans and programs for all types of customers and budgets
- Engage affiliate marketing approach.
- Encourage word-of-mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied clients.
Competitor Analysis For Big Data And Analytics Business Plans In Nigeria
Big Data and Analytics technology has been replicated across various industries with a lot of technology companies building proprietary software’s for 3rd party use in Customer relationship management, Advertising and Marketing management, etc. some of our direct competitors include
- Weevil company
- Pebibits Convenience
- Factual analytics
Major Competitive Advantage For Big Data And Analytics Business Plan In Nigeria
- Cost reduction
- Cutting-edge technology
- Excellent customer support
For the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business plans and also train on business plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detailed, strong, and winning business Plan for any use in any industry.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735, or send an email to email@example.com
Click here to access your Free Gift on How to Secure Funding for your business in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential.
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023