BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This Sample Blockchain Technology Business Plan in Nigeria Can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal Writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions, etc. BlockChain Technology Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the implementation.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
BUSINESS – BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
INDUSTRY- CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
PATILAD is an enterprise Blockchain technology company that provides a plethora of integrated financial solutions to improve and increase interoperability, traceability, and secure transactions for businesses in Nigeria.
PATILAD is registered as a limited liability company LLC in Nigeria and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to Perform financial transactions and provide financial transaction systems which include payment gateways, credit facility, deposit-money-functions, etc.
PATILAD proposes to deploy a flagship product known as the PATILAD WALLET which is a decentralized application powered by Blockchain technology to enable businesses and individuals to receive, send and save cryptocurrencies also known as a cryptocurrency exchange.
Technology industries have all identified Blockchain as a disruptive innovation because of its disruption on all the former traditional methods of currency exchanges, Blockchain solutions provide tools to exchange our digital assets and goods.
Blockchain is a distributed ledger that maintains a list of every transaction across every network distributed over thousands of computers Making it impossible to edit transactions.
Companies in financial services, healthcare, energy, and other industries are anxious to begin adopting Blockchain; because it promises to improve efficiency in numerous processes and create new business opportunities and products that will not only change financial transactions but also other different uses that will change the world.
Benefits Of Our Products And Services
- Improved security, efficiency, and speed
- Help businesses cut costs and increase profit by eliminating middlemen
- Increased transparency and eliminate fraud
- Improved traceability of data shared across business networks
Products And Services For Blockchain Technology Business Plan In Nigeria
- Enabling individuals and businesses to send and receive payments in cryptocurrency
- connecting the sellers and the buyers.
- Help our clients acquire and manage, digital assets, and data.
- E-money or e-currency
- Digital currency or cryptocurrency (Virtual currency mostly bitcoin and Ethereum).
- Tokens – crypto tokens or digital tokens.
- Providing other related cryptocurrency and digital payment system consulting and advisory services.
Keys to Success for Blockchain Technology Business Plan in Nigeria
- the cloud storages like wallets, public ledger, traders, and people at one place
- Aggressive implementation of sales and marketing strategy
- Develop different packages for different categories of clients to work with their budgets and needs.
- Referral program
- Leverage on the interconnectedness of the internet to
- Corporate governance
Goals for Blockchain Technology Business Plan in Nigeria
- To enable companies and individuals to exchange digital information and assets effectively and create faster and reliable local and global business transactions.
- Continuous legal counsel to ensure licensing requirements are always up to date
- Attain funding for venture scale
- Connect our exchange with other exchanges for added liquidity – as an exchange you need constant liquidity hence a larger network of exchanges ensures this.
- Implement best security practices
- Maintain marketing and PR campaigns and customer support.
- Maintain a legal team for ongoing compliance.
Core Value for Blockchain Technology Business Plan in Nigeria
- Customer-centric approach
- Ecosystem and Collaboration
Mission of Blockchain Technology Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to provide payment solutions that are designed to record valuable transactions for individuals and businesses from all across the world.
Vision of Blockchain Technology Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to build a Blockchain ecosystem that enables all businesses with all the deliverables of Blockchain technology, where everyone can transact directly and privately with confidence and trust.
Read Also: Big Data Analytics Business Plan in Nigeria
Swot Analysis for Blockchain Technology Business Plan in Nigeria
STRENGTHS- Getting competent talent on our team has always been a major focus for us, at Stack we have a strong and competent technical and Marketing team with deep sector knowledge in the development and Provision of Blockchain technology.
WEAKNESS- As a new startup and player in the industry our only weakness is the immediate ability to compete for market share with the already existing big Blockchain technology companies.
- Barriers to entry
OPPORTUNITIES- Blockchain technology is a disruptive technology and a lot of businesses are adopting distributed ledgers for transactions and smart contracts, hence there is a huge market opportunity to be catered for.
- Multiple revenue streams
THREATS- Most of the threats we anticipate as a Blockchain technology provider include government policy and regulation, and economic crises that reduce the purchasing power of our customers.
Regulation and Compliance
Cryptocurrency exchanges must follow all rules with proper legal compliance, PATILAD is a licensed financial institution that provides software that gives users access to financial services using Blockchain technology and is in compliance with all regulations governing cryptocurrency networks in Nigeria.
Management Team and Experience gathered for Blockchain Technology Business Plan in Nigeria
The key members of the management team, their backgrounds, past experiences, and responsibilities are as follows
Daniel Balmun- (ADSE, BSc) A full-stack software engineer with over 6 years of demonstrated working experience in technology industries and fast-growth start-up markets, as a serial founder who has succeeded at other technology companies, he will serve as the product design and engineering lead on the erstwhile team some of his duties include chief technology officer who oversees product design and development, testing and deployment of software.
Dayo Acetylome- (B.A, MBA, PMP) has over 15 years of experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of the business, and overall business growth and development, he is an alumnus of the enterprise development center (EDC) of the Lagos business school (LBS) pan African university PAU) he is our business development strategist and growth officer, some of his key functions include coordinating the activities of the HR, IT, etc ensures the expansion of the business, supervises the execution of the projects, communicates with potential partners.
Lilian Mfon- Lilian is the head of our marketing team, most of our marketing strategies are online-based and she is the best personnel for the job she has a well-established digital marketer with proficiency in content management social media marketing, search engine optimization, and marketing some her duties include development and delivering of research documentation, press releases and public relations with clients
Customer Segments for Blockchain Technology Business Plan in Nigeria
Our target demographic covers a large spectrum of customers including
- Individuals who own digital assets
- Technology companies
- Supply chain business
- Financial service providers who use the distributed ledger technology
- Businesses that accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment
- Other related businesses want to adopt Blockchain technology to improve, security and interoperability.
Competitor Analysis for Blockchain Technology Business Plan in Nigeria
There are several bitcoin exchanges and trading companies scattered all around Nigeria and the worldwide cyberspace they make up our direct competition because they provide services and products in cryptocurrency exchange and wallet provision.
Competitive Advantage for Blockchain Technology Business Plan in Nigeria
- Research and Development – constant integration of the current exchange features that our customer’s search want
- Regulatory barriers to entry.
For the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735, or send an email to email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business plans and also train on business plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detailed, strong, and winning business Plan for any use in any industry.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to access your Free Gift on How to Secure Funding for your business in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential.
- Apply For Dayo Adetiloye Leadership and Entrepreneurship Fellowship (DALEF) (2021) Cohort 2. - October 13, 2021
- ENERGY AND SUSTAINABILITY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - October 4, 2021
- TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - October 4, 2021