MANUFACTURING AND INFRASTRUCTURE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This Sample Manufacturing and Infrastructure business plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal Writing, Business Concept notes, Competitions, etc. Manufacturing and Infrastructure business plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the implementation.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION MANUFACTURING AND INFRASTRUCTURE BUSINESS PLAN FOR NIGERIA.
INDUSTRY-MANUFACTURING AND INFRASTRUCTURE
PATILAD WOODWORKS is a privately owned furniture and upholstery company located in Jos, Nigeria, the company is a full-fledged furniture-making business that involves the manufacturing of various or specific types of furniture for the residential or commercial needs of consumers to give a home or office space an appeal.
PATILAD woodwork will be licensed by authorized wood suppliers to buy wood and woodwork machinery and will provide furniture and upholstery to clients according to budget and requirements.
The company will also offer restoration services for clients who prefer to recondition furniture rather than throw it away.
PATILAD will also manufacture and display exclusive works in showrooms and our dedicated online store, all transactions will be handled by skilled salespeople who will offer a high level of customer service and develop ongoing relationships, delivery of large items will be offered to customers who buy all ready-made items from the floor of our showroom or online store.
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our customers’ needs precisely and completely whenever they patronize our products. We want to cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to providing and receiving value, for our partners, employees, and our customers.
The furniture-making market has a huge potential, especially with the increase in real estate and the accompanying increasing need for furniture in homes and offices, the company owners will provide initial startup capital for the business to purchase office and workshop space will the company is seeking for a commercial loan to invest in specialized equipment and cover operating expenses.
Benefits Of Our Products and Services
- Ecommerce- customers can visualize and order furniture from our direct to customer platform
- furniture designers, furniture makers, and customers will be able to interact with each other
- the customer can choose between designs and decide on a furniture
- hassle free ordering system
Products And Services of Manufacturing and Infrastructure Business Plan in Nigeran
- Manufacturing of Bespoke furniture and fixtures (office cabinets, cubicles, conference tables)
- Manufacturing of upholstery (sofas, couch, living room, dining room, and bedroom furniture)
- Furniture repairs and restoration
- Installation of woodwork
- Delivery services
Objectives Of Manufacturing and Infrastructure Business Plan in Nigeria
- Establish showrooms in prominent retail locations
- Top furniture supplier to offices and corporate organizations in the regional market share
- To have a showroom in every state in the region
- Capture 25% market share in 5 years
Goals Of Manufacturing and Infrastructure Business Plan in Nigeria
- Secure necessary funds.
- manufacturing facility.
- machinery, equipment and supplies.
- Hire skilled employees
- launch business.
- Implement marketing and sales strategy for targeted markets.
- Secure contracts and strategic partnerships
- Capture market share and position
- Customer satisfaction
Vision Of Manufacturing and Infrastructure Business Plan in Nigeria
To establish a long-lasting tradition of quality and strength and integrity, keeping our customers satisfied for a long time.
Mission Of Manufacturing and Infrastructure Business Plan in Nigeria
To promote to capture 25% of regional furniture markets in 5-10 years using a cost leader strategy.
Use Of Funds for Manufacturing and Infrastructure Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILAD requires an additional NGN25,000,000 to launch wide-scale operations, Initially, the founders invested NGN5,000,000 as startup funds into the company to cover startup expenses, including the facility, build-out costs, equipment, software, and initial operating costs including payroll, taxes, and utilities.
Currently we are in the process of acquiring debt financing from a commercial bank to scale operations and hire additional talent to meet with customer demand.
Read Also: Health and Wellness Business Plan in Nigeria
Swot Analysis for Manufacturing and Infrastructure Business Plan in Nigeria
STRENGTHS- Getting competent talent on our team has always been a major focus for us, at Stack we have a strong and competent technical and Marketing team with deep sector knowledge, we keep to our promise of high quality of our finished furniture.
- Competitive product pricing
- Implementation of cost saving processes
WEAKNESS- as a new start-up and player in the industry our only weakness is the immediate ability to compete for market share with the already existing big furniture companies
- Small initial customer base
OPPORTUNITIES- The rising trend in luxury homes and hospitality business construction, and the increase in corporate spaces, furniture manufacturing has a huge market opportunity
- New products & processes
- Bringing new technology into the industry
THREATS- Most of the threats we anticipate as a furniture manufacturer are economic crises that reduce the purchasing power of our customers.
- Impact of new legislation
Management Team of Manufacturing and Infrastructure Business Plan in Nigeria
Daniel Balmun- A full-stack software engineer with over 6 years of demonstrated working experience in technology industries and fast-growth start-up markets, as he serial founder who has succeeded at other technology companies, he will serve as the product design and engineering lead on the erstwhile team.
Dayo Adetiloye- (B. Agric, MBA, PMP) has over 15 years of experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of the business, and overall business growth and development, he is an alumnus of the enterprise development centre (EDC) of the Lagos business school (LBS) pan African university PAU) he is our business development strategist and a strategic partner
Lilian Mfon- Lilian is the head of our marketing team, most of our marketing strategies are online-based and she is the best personnel for the job she has a well-established digital marketer with proficiency in content management social media marketing, search engine optimization, and marketing.
WE BROUGHT TO THE BUSINESS
- Practical start-up sector expertise
- Deep technology knowledge
- Professional business acumen
Management Structure of Manufacturing and Infrastructure Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILAD WOODWORK management is highly experienced and qualified, the key members of the management team, their backgrounds, past experiences, and responsibilities are as follows
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Workshop Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Merchandise Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Carpenters and Furniture Markers
- Accountants / Cashiers
- Customer Services Executive
Customer Segments of Manufacturing and Infrastructure Business Plan in Nigeria
- Our target demographic covers a large spectrum of customers including
- Furniture retailers including online marketers
- Individuals and offices that place orders for purpose-built furniture
- Members of the public who walk into our showrooms
Equipment For Manufacturing and Infrastructure Business Plan in Nigeria
- Design software’s
- Fixed saws
- Round-pole milling machine – manual and CNC operated
- Chisel saw
- Combination square
- Drilling machines
- Water stones
- Wheel markers
- Card scraper
- Veneering tools
- Heating and extraction tools
- Spoke shave
- And additional materials like planks, nails, etc.
Competitor Analysis for Manufacturing and Infrastructure Business Plan in Nigeria
The vast majority of our competitors are not leveraging technology, we are implementing modern operational systems. The use of technology to plan and design products has made our systems more efficient, using technology to sell our products has also helped to reduce operational cost and has enabled us to offer more affordable prices to our customers than most of our competition.
Major Competitive Advantage OF Manufacturing and Infrastructure Business Plan in Nigeria
- The use of technology
- High quality
- Affordable prices
For the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business plans and also train on business plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detailed, strong, and winning business Plan for any use in any industry.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735, or send an email to email@example.com
Click here to access your Free Gift on How to Secure Funding for your business in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential.
- Apply For Dayo Adetiloye Leadership and Entrepreneurship Fellowship (DALEF) (2021) Cohort 2. - October 13, 2021
- ENERGY AND SUSTAINABILITY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - October 4, 2021
- TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - October 4, 2021