Confectionery Business plan in Nigeria
CONFECTIONERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample Confectionery Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Confectionery Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Confectionery Business Plan in Nigeria
Industry: Confectionery Industry (Confectionery Business Plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD Confectionery is a leading bakery business based in Garki, Abuja. We cover a wide range of both domestic and corporate clients. We are a unique bakery brand because we do not just sell breads, cakes and snacks amongst others we run a standard bakery furthermore, we offer consultancy services in line with our area of business.
Confectionery is the art of making confections, which are food items that are rich in sugar and carbohydrates. Exact definitions are difficult. In general, though, confectionery is divided into two broad and somewhat overlapping categories, bakers’ confections and sugar confections
Patilad Confectionery is set to redefine how bakery business should be run, not just in Abuja, but also in the whole of the Nigeria. That is why we have put plans in place for continuous training of all our employees at regular interval and also liaising with stake holders in the industry to contribute our quotas in the way bakery ovens and equipment should be designed and fabricated to meet the ever changing demand of the industry.
Our strongest selling point at Patilad Confectioneries is the unique taste of all our products. There is hardly any customer that comes across any of our products by way of taste, who wouldn’t want to come back to make more purchases. Without mincing words, we take delight in welcoming repeat customers over and over again.
At Patilad Confectioneries, we service small clients as well as the big clients. This is because we are into retailing and wholesale distribution. Our bakeries are opened to customers to purchase hot baked breads and also our distribution vans are all over the cities where our bakery outlets are located.
At Patilad Confectioneries, we deal in all forms of baked foods; assorted breads to cakes and snacks etc. We have outlet that retail our products and we have walking customers.
Below are some of our products and services:
Fruit Bread, Coconut Bread, Flour Bread, Wheat Bread, Cupcakes, Sandwich, Scotch egg, Meat Pie, Pizza, Cakes, Training and consultancy services.
These products are produced to meet the ever growing demand for low cost high quality products that are compatible with what the average Nigerian can afford and still guarantee its suitability to their different occasions and taste.
The benefits of our products and services are
– The provision of unique, and high quality products
– Availabilities of varieties of products
– Prompt delivery services
– Excellent customer care services
– Fair and lowest possible prices
Objective for CONFECTIONERY Business Plan in Nigeria
- To become the premier Confectionery producer in Nigeria.
- To aggressively expand during the first three years of operation.
- To satisfy our market segment that demand higher quality products and to maintain a steady growth in sales volume that will sustain the company for future years
- To offer high-quality unique, exquisite and sophisticated jewelry designs at reasonable prices.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices.
Goal for the Confectionery Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the leading CONFECTIONERY producing company in Nigeria and the West African sub region in ten (10) years through the provision of excellent sales services and products.
Vision for the Confectionery Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to establish a standard and world class Confectionery company whose services and brand will not only be accepted in Nigeria, but also in other parts of the world.
Mission for the Confectionery Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to be amongst the top 5 leading confectionery company in Nigeria before our 5th Anniversary. Also to build a bakery business that will meet the needs of all our customers and potential customers in the cities where we have our outlets.
Management Team of the Confectionery Business Plan in Nigeria
Akinwande Favor – is highly knowledgeable in the Confectionery business. He has over 8 years’ experience in the industry. Moreover he is a graduate of Food Scientist from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Aderemi Timothy: He has broad experience in the Confectionery industry. He works as a consultant for more than 4 years for some high profiled Confectionery companies. He studied Food and Nutrition in the University of Ibadan.
Read Also: Beauty and Wellness-Business-Plan-in-Nigeria
We brought to the business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in Confectionery business.
– Capacity to consistently provide high quality, unique, exquisite and sophisticated Confectionery all year round.
– Quality product and good understanding of the market trend.
– Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
With over 10 years’ experience in Confectionery business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of confectionery business, I’ve been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
MATERIALS AND MACHINE FOR CONFECTIONERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA.
The materials includes outdoor signs(banners), Oven, Proof boxes, mixers, work tables, shelving racks, Pans (Sheet pans, bread pans)sinks, freezers, small wares (spatulas, spoons, mixing bowls, pastry knives and so on), bread slicer, display case, nylons or paper for packaging, Aprons (Hair net, hats), food processor or chopper, Gift wrapping box, receipt, printers, security system (CCTV), Point-of-sale System (POS). Adequate cleaning supplies (glass cleaner, mops, spray cleaners, sponge and so on).
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR CONFECTIONERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
– High quality, unique, exquisite Confectionery products
– All year round available of our customers’ choicest products
– Efficient and highly reliable distribution network
– Excellent customer care services
– Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
Our three major competitive advantages are:
1. High quality, unique Confectionery products.
2. Different varieties, all year round availability of our customers’ choicest products, combined with effective marketing strategy
3. Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential https://app.getresponse.com/site2/consultdayo?u=SuQl&webforms_id=4057602
- Top warehouse locations in Sharjah - January 26, 2023
- An Advanced Guide for Those Looking to Invest in Cryptocurrency - January 24, 2023
- Business Opportunity Recommended for 2023 that will make you millions in Nigeria - January 16, 2023