Waste Recycling Business plan Business plan in Nigeria
This sample Waste RecyclingBusiness Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Waste Recycling Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Waste Recycling Business plan in Nigeria
Business: Waste Recycling
Industry: Waste Management
Patilad Waste recycling company specializing in the recovery of packaging and industrial raw materials e.g we collect PET Plastic Bottles (PET), Used Beverage Cans (UBC), Pure Water Sachets (PWS), Glass bottles (GBS), Old Newspapers (ONP) and Brown Corrugated Cartons (BCC). We will be acquiring state-of-the-art processing machines and equipment, and launch our facility in Oyo State. However, we will evolve into expanding into other states in the country, to satisfy the growing demands of the national market.
We will sell the recycled products to industries that needs them as raw materials for production.
One of our Product is Plastic Recycling, The term “plastic” comes from the Greek “plastikos” which means that it can be molded. Plastics have different properties that allow them to be molded and adapted to different shapes and applications.
Plastics have made a great contribution to solving many needs of society, but the growth of cities and the number of inhabitants has significantly increased the amount of waste generated and the demand for raw materials. One of the solutions is to considerably increase the incorporation of recycled material in final products and minimize industrial and household waste
- Integrity: we will maintain compliance with current regulations and conduct business based on business ethics standards.
- Excellence and Knowledge: we will constantly deepen our knowledge of technical and environmental studies to ensure sustainable development in the search for constant improvement.
- Socio-environmental commitment: we will provide support to industries by getting rid of their plastic waste; other industries by providing the, will raw materials, and generate value in the quality of life of society.
The benefits of our products and services include:
- Preservation of non-renewable fossil products. Each ton of plastic manufactured through recycling evades the consumption of more than one ton of gas and or oil.
- Recovery of the existing value in the waste, as well as evading its proper final disposal (sanitary landfill) or improper (landfill).
- Decrease in greenhouse gas emissions
- Reduction of energy consumption
- Transformation of waste into products with economic value.
- Reduction of land purposed for the final disposal of waste.
- Reduction of imports of virgin polymers. Since Nigeria is not self-sufficient in polymers, imports can be replaced by locally generated raw materials from the recycling industry.
- Possibility of exporting recycled polymers. Recycled polymers are exported to various countries in the world: Brazil, the United States, China.
- Generation of labor-demanding activities:
- Direct labor: trained industrial workers.
- Indirect labor: transportation, cleaning and other services.
- Waste recovery: urban reclaimers, cooperatives and companies.
- Generation of an environment with less waste, therefore, an increase in the quality of life.
Needs and demands:
- The growing volume of waste disposed in the oceans and water bodies.
- For every ton of recycled paper there is an energy saving of 4,750 Kilowatt.
- Recycling is making the system more efficient, efficiency is cost savings that translates into greater profitability for the industry and the country.
The increasing need to create a more sustainable environment has influenced our decision to recycle plastic waste into useful products.
Objective of PATILAD Waste Recycling Business plan in Nigeria
- To put efforts into ensuring that plastic recycling is recognized as a fundamental activity that adds value to society.
- To collaborate with corporate, governmental, and non-governmentalorganisations that contributes to the amount of plastics available for recycling.
- To contribute our quota to the social, economic, and environmental development of our society.
Goals for the PATILAD Waste Recycling Business plan in Nigeria
– To promote the collection and recycling of plastics by creating the conditions that supports and encourages sustainability and profitability.
– To transform plastic waste into raw materials that meet the quality demands of our customers, fulfilling an essential ecological function, optimizing resources and complying with applicable (legal and internal) regulations.
Vision for the PATILAD Waste RecyclingBusiness plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to become a benchmark in sustainability and leading the positioning of Oyo State as a state with the most developed circular economy model in Africa.
Mission for the PATILAD Waste Recycling Business plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to manage waste in a sustainable way, transforming it into resources that generate value and have an impact on a better quality of life for the citizens and visitors of Oyo State, through optimal environmental treatment, efficiency and costs.
Management Team of the PATILAD Waste RecyclingBusiness plan in Nigeria
Sarah Ejiofor–She is a graduate of accounting from Aston University. She has professional degrees in ACCA and ICAN. She went further to have her masters in Management Finance, and an MBA from the London Business School. She will be the company’s Chief Financial Controller.
Dayo Adetiloye – (B Agric, MBA, and PMP): He has over 12 years’ experience in the consultancy industry. He is an alumnus of Entreprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He also has a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with specialization soil science with masters in business administration. He is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Blessing Ayeni– She has over ten years’ experience in the management consunltancy industry. She has an MBA from the Business School of Netherlands. She will be our Chief Business Development Officer.
Tolu Oyeni – he has worked in the co-ordination of several projects in Nigeria and abroad. He also have about seven years’ experience in the management of waste facility. He has a degree in Pure & Applied Mathematics from Obafemi Awolowo University, and Master’s degree in Operations Management. He will be our Facility Manager / Chief Operating Officer of the company.
We bring to the business:
- Industry expertise and experience
- Exposure to global practices
My Management Experience Gathered for the Waste Recycling Business plan in Nigeria
I have a total of about eleven years management experience at two waste recycling companies; one in the United States and the other in South Africa. My experience in these companies exposed me to the policies, processes, and leadership in the industry.
I have the passion, education, qualification, and network needed to build a global brand in the waste recycling business in Nigeria.
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS FOR WASTE RECYCLING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The machines include: Generators, vehicles & trucks, separators& Sorting, plastic shredders, granulators, breakers, a pre-washing system, a rinsing system, dryers, Pelletizers, Size Reduction Machines, among others.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR WASTE RECYCLING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People will buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Organisation and strategic positioning
- Quality processes and products
- Customer acquisition and retention strategies.
Our major Competitors at Patilad Waste Recycling Business plan Business plan in Nigeria are:
- RecyclePoints Waste Aggregator.
- Wecyclers Nigeria Limited Hub
- Hinckley Waste Recycling.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, please call on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or 08113205312 send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use. Do call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312
Or Send an email to email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
- FREE 250,000 FG/CAC BUSINESS NAMES REGISTRATION FOR MSMEs Is Now Opened - October 19, 2020
- How to Prepare, Apply and Win 2021 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant in Africa. - October 15, 2020
- All You need to know about NIGERIA YOUTH INVESTMENT FUND PRODUCT PROGRAM - October 13, 2020