Transport Service Business plan in Nigeria
This sample Transport Service Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Transport Service Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Transport Service Business plan in Nigeria
Business: Transport service
Industry: Transportation Industry
We are a transportation company that operates both intra and inter states in Nigeria. We specialize in the transportation of both humans and goods. At PATILAD TRANSPORT SERVICES, the most important thing to us is the safety and security of our clients’ lives and properties.
At PATILAD TRANSPORT SERVICES, we will constantly incorporate and develop new technologies to improve our services and offer our clients real solutions for their businesses, whether large or small.We have a technological development team to integrate our systems and our clients’. We offer adaptable systems of fleet control, passenger control, user control, ticket system, access control, ERP systems and much more to ensure consistency in our services to them.
We are committed to providing excellent transportation service 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our professional teams constantly deploy advanced operating models and innovative logistics solutions. We work closely with them in formulating flexible plans, designed to fully meet all your needs.
The values that inspire us are:
We will identify and monitor our processes and quality of service delivery, to ensure that we maintain our commitment to deliver top-notch services at all times.
We will consistently encourage everyone’s participation to achieve a common goal, sharing information and knowledge.
We are committed to continuous improvement, looking for creative and efficient solutions that guarantee the sustainability of the company.
We will show empathy by always putting ourselves in the customer’s shoes.
We will be committed to the social development of our society, giving back to where we have received it.
We offer our services with the highest level of integrity, fairness and transparency; in professional and personal relationships.
SERVICES of Transport Service Business plan in Nigeria
We will offer our services to commuters (both individuals and corporates), with mastery in care and service, providing comfort and security.
We will offer technological solutions and implementation of customized systems, which help optimize our services to small and large companies.
We will also offer the transportation of goods within and outside cities, becoming a go-to logistics solution for our clients. We have team members who have extensive experience in the area of cargo transportation, as well as vehicles and systems to ensure fast and safe delivery.
We will also offer our services to providers of local tour. We will make partnership deals with tour companies, making us the go-to company for rides and transportation. We have the personnel and vehicles that will make each trip an unforgettable moment for tourists.
The benefits of our products and services include:
- Our system automates the dispatcher’s tasks and controls the movement of cargo.
- The automation of our transport logistics provides our clients with access to information in real time, being first hand monitors to all movements that are taking place at any given time.
- Small and medium business do not have to spend so much time and resources in planning deliverables and goods.
- Commuters can enjoy smooth rides with air conditions and cushion-like chairs within and out of cities.
The business meets a need and demand for:
- Fast delivery of goods and parcels.
- Convenient and safe commuting
- Real-time tracking of commuters and parcels
- Transportation management system that simplifies the complexity for business owners.
This business started as a response to the growing demand of transportation in the county, this, as a result of a fast population growth. PATILAD Transport Services is not limited to the conventional transport services, we are integrating tech solutions for more efficiency.
Objective of PATILAD Transport Service Business plan in Nigeria
- To provide excellent and quality care parcel and goods’ transport services that fully meet the needs of our customers, generating trust and guaranteeing security, speed and coverage throughout the entire nation.
- To receive, collect, send and / or distribute parcels both intra-city and inter-city.
- To plan, organize, distribute and control, through the different offices and concessionaires, the deliveries of the goods from the issuing entities to the receiving entities.
- To establish control policies for our transportation services based on the traffic and transportation laws that enables us to fully comply with the government’s safety regulations.
- To constantly train our staff on services improvement, as well as keeping them abreast of latest trends in the industry.
- To design, apply and keep updated the procedures and resources in order to generate maximum efficiency, speed and transparency to the different services offered by the company.
- To provide customer service attention to our clients, providing timely and accurate answers about possible eventualities and claims that may arise in the cause of their commuting and distribution of their merchandise.
Goal for the PATILAD Transport Service Business plan in Nigeria
– To offer smooth and safe transportation to commuters within and outside cities in Nigeria.
– To offer secured and affordable freight services to small and medium businesses, helping them achieve more efficiency and higher turnover.
Vision for the PATILAD Transport Service Business plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to be leaders and recognized in the industry as a company that transports people and cargo, and leasing of vehicles nationwide.
Mission for the PATILAD Transport Service Business plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to provide and guarantee a safe and excellent Transport Service to our customers, based on a state-of-the-art fleet management and control system in the service of local transport, tourism, cargo transportation, and vehicle rentals.
Management Team of the PATILAD Transport Service Business plan in Nigeria
ChidiOkafor–He is a graduate of Operations Management from a top European university. He went further in having his master’s degree transportation management system. He has actively worked in the industry for more than eight (8) years. He will be the company’s Chief Operating Officer.
DayoAdetiloye – (B Agric, MBA, and PMP): He has over 12 years’ experience in the consultancy industry. He is an alumnus of Entreprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He also has a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with specialization soil science with masters in business administration. He is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Mohammed Gabar– He has over five years’ experience in web and app development. He will contribute his knowledge, expertise, and experience to the company through the position of the Chief Technical Officer.
Ubong Item – has broad experience in finance and marketing services through his work as a consultant for more than 5 years. He is responsible for the financial department while paying close attention to meeting financial milestones.
We bring to the business:
- Tech solutions in transport management
- Our knowledge of the local market
- Experience and dynamism
My Management Experience Gathered for the Transport Service Business plan in Nigeria
My work experience, education, and knowledge of the industry inspired me to add some spices to the transportation industry in Nigeria. The last position I held in my previous company was the thatof the regional manager for the entire South East of the country. The work was tedious, but it also exposed me to the high level of commuting that happens in that region. The major element I saw that was lacking in various transport companies was their poor integration of tech solutions. As well known, it is more difficult for big companies to adopt changes than for small startups who are more likely to be agile.
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS FOR TRANSPORT SERVICE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Vehicles (Electrical systems, Fittings and equipment (including mirrors, safety belts etc), Braking system, Wheels (including tyre condition), Suspension and undercarriage, The engine, Exhaust system), Computers: laptops, printers, Computer Software, tracking devices Motorcycles.
Office: furniture, Telephone Systems, Internet Connection, Stationery, Office Waste and Recycling Tools.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR TRANSPORT SERVICE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Our easy-to-use and well-designed platform
- Our automated management system
- Real-time customer service
Our major competitive advantages are:
- Quality of Vehicles
- Quality of Drivers
Our Competitors Are
- God is Good (GIG).
- Cross country
- ABC Transport.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, please call on 08105636015 or 08076359735, 08113205312 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use. Do call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312
Or Send an email to email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
- FREE 250,000 FG/CAC BUSINESS NAMES REGISTRATION FOR MSMEs Is Now Opened - October 19, 2020
- How to Prepare, Apply and Win 2021 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant in Africa. - October 15, 2020
- All You need to know about NIGERIA YOUTH INVESTMENT FUND PRODUCT PROGRAM - October 13, 2020