Internet Service Provider Business plan in Nigeria
INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample Internet Service Provider Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Internet Service Provider Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Internet Service Provider Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER
Industry: Internet Industry (Internet Service Provider Business Plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD Internet Service Provider is a company driven to provide customers with a complete solution to their internet network needs. As we all know that internet is now what we human activities leverage on, and you can’t connect your home or workplace to the internet without an Internet service Provider. An internet service provider serves as a contact point between a user and the internet.
There is a rising demand for broadband internet access, the rapid growth is been quickened by the advancements in internet related services and the advent of technology. This was why Patilad Internet service provider is established, to contribute our quote in growing the Nigeria Economy and Technology.
Patilad Internet Service provider is located at Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria. It is set to compete in the highly competitive Internet service providers (ISPs) industry not only in Nigeria but also in the global market. We ensure that our internet connection is reliable, fast and affordable. Our workers will be highly talented and IT experts and we will make sure that all members of staff will go through thorough training that will position them to meet the expectation of the company. We will also ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Our Products and Services
Main service provide by Patilad Internet service provider are listed below;
Web Hosting services, Broadband internet access, Internet backbone and carrier services, Hardware and software consulting, Business broadband services, Wired narrowband and carrier services
The benefits of our products and services are
– The provision of highly reliable network, which provides our customers with internet access.
– Availabilities of high bandwidth capacity
– Prompt delivery services
– Excellent customer care services
– Fair and lowest possible prices
Objective for Internet Service Provider Business Plan in Nigeria
- To become the premier Internet Service Provider producer in Nigeria.
- To aggressively expand during the first three years of operation.
- To satisfy our market segment that demand higher quality services and to maintain a steady growth in sales volume that will sustain the company for future years
- To offer high-quality reliable service provider at reasonable prices.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices.
Goal for the Internet Service Provider Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the leading Internet Service Provider producing industry in Nigeria and the West African sub region in ten (10) years through the provision of excellent sales services and products.
Vision for the Internet Service Provider Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to establish a standard and world class Internet Service Provider company whose services and brand will not only be accepted in Nigeria, but also in other parts of the world.
Mission for the Internet Service Provider Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission at Patilad Internet Service Provider is to provide quality internet services to both large and small clients. Also to be amongst the top 5 leading Internet Service Provider company in Nigeria before our 5th Anniversary.
Management Team of the Internet Service Provider Business Plan in Nigeria
Oyeniji Victor – is highly knowledgeable in the Internet Service Provider business. He has over 8 years’ experience in the industry. Moreover he is a graduate of Information and Communication Technology from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
Mr Opemipo Timileyin – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Adeyemi Folasade: She has broad experience in the Internet Service Provider industry. She works as a consultant for more than 4 years for some high profiled Internet Service Provider companies. She studied Computer Science in the University of Ibadan.
We brought to the business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in Internet Service Provider business.
– Capacity to consistently provide high quality, unique, exquisite and sophisticated Internet Service Provider all year round.
– Quality product and good understanding of the market trend.
– Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
With over 12 years’ experience in Internet Service Provider business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of Internet Service Provider business, I’ve been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
MATERIALS AND MACHINE FOR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA.
The materials includes Internet broadcasting equipments, dispatch riders for delivery, routers, data access, patch panels,outdoor signs(banners), work tables, receipt, printers, security system (CCTV), Point-of-sale System (POS). Adequate cleaning supplies (glass cleaner, mops, spray cleaners, sponge and so on).
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
– High quality, ISP services
– All year round available of our customers’ choicest products
– Efficient and highly reliable distribution network
– Excellent customer care services
– Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
Our three major competitive advantages are:
1. High quality, unique Internet Service Provider services.
2. Different varieties, all year round availability of our customers’ choicest products, combined with effective marketing strategy
3. Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential https://app.getresponse.com/site2/consultdayo?u=SuQl&webforms_id=4057602